A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,967
Currently Running With Scissors:
552 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Stuffers 2009 version 2.0 Gallery  (Read 21450 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Ariethine
« Reply #140 on: January 05, 2010 09:47:37 PM »

I absolutely adore that ribbon spool idea... Smiley That really is beautiful.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MsMia

Christmas, Fall, and Winter Lover

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: January 06, 2010 08:22:01 AM »

So I finally have a chance to upload my pictures of my package form MsMia.  I'm totally late and I apologize but we had the busy holidays followed by a week of sickness for evryone in the house, but I did get a new computer so at least I can upload the pics fast! Smiley  

and then a little birdie decorative thing that hangs on a stand:
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/144476_05Jan10_5.JPG

Thanks MsMia, you were a lovely partner.  I hope you had a great Christmas.

Kim

Kim I am so happy you like your items, I was very nervous because my crafting skills are no where near yours (I don't know how I missed the fact that you have an etsy store).   I actually made the birdies in the cup decoration since you said that you love birdies.

Unfortunately I had to move states during Christmas and most of my thingies are packed up but I was able to take pictures on my cell phone before having to box them back up.  Since I am currently without internet service and I am currently at the library, I will try to get pictures uploaded by the end of the week, but that is not guaranteed since they are predicting snow in Alabama this week and entire city shuts down when they do that.  

Kim I loved everything and I promise to upload pictures as soon as I can, but please feel free to post any pictures you may have.  My favorite things are the necklace and the painted signs and ruller.  The snowman smores ornmanet and the Christmas Sign did not make it.  The purple Christmas sign was broken into 2 parts Sad
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013 12:10:54 PM by alteredmommy - Reason: please do not quote pictures (remove the img tags) :) » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Blackstitches
« Reply #142 on: January 06, 2010 08:57:14 AM »

Ms.Mia, I'm so sorry some things didn't make it, I tried to pack the box carefully, but it was loaded pretty full.  I think I'm going to start shipping UPS since the post office seems to be pretty consistent with damaging my packages.  I loved that smore's ornament I wish it would have made it and the Christmas sign took forever to paint.  Oh well I'm glad you liked everything, I didn't take any pictures because things where kind of hectic so I hope you are able to post.

Kim
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Good lord have mercy on a country girl, trying to make a living in a rhinestone world."- Dolly Parton
www.livingindomesti city.blogspot.com
www.irisharperdesig ns.etsy.com
greenfaerie
« Reply #143 on: January 06, 2010 01:02:36 PM »

Blackstitches, watch out if you select UPS to package it for you... on the other Christmas swap I did, they somehow left out a medium and the card I sent with it.  HOW they did that, I don't know, but yeah.  Take your package to UPS, and it'll be fine lol, but yeah.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Big collection of Kenmore presser feet to swap/trade/sell!!  Ruffler foot, etc.  Please PM for details!
Wist!
MsMia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: January 11, 2010 09:50:45 AM »

Ms.Mia, I'm so sorry some things didn't make it, I tried to pack the box carefully, but it was loaded pretty full.  I think I'm going to start shipping UPS since the post office seems to be pretty consistent with damaging my packages.  I loved that smore's ornament I wish it would have made it and the Christmas sign took forever to paint.  Oh well I'm glad you liked everything, I didn't take any pictures because things where kind of hectic so I hope you are able to post.

Kim

Yeah the post office is becoming kind of bad alternative for me too.  I have had tons of things not make it, and my packages arriving open with some items missing!   Cry  One of my good friends mailed me a box with a watch and a gift card, needless to say, the watch and gift card did not make it, seems as as though someone one side of the box and put their hand in and took that small gift box out! The nerve.

I do have pictures and will try to post them now.  I am in the library and my battery is growing weaker.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MsMia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: January 13, 2010 10:12:50 AM »

I finally have my pictures uploaded!  Here are my goodies from Blackstitches.  The pictures do not do them any justice.  I loved it all.  And the hat came in handy for these frigid days.

My gift bag held a plethora of buttons:

She made a crayon roll for my son.  It is so cute!  It is made of monkey and banana fabric

Scented soap, fabric coasters, button hair pins, handmade notecards, an idea book, more notecards, ribbon flower accessory,

She made me a purple tshirt (purple is my fave color) that says: STAY CALM and HAVE FAITH
And a very soft and cute hat I adore

THIS ROCKS   Logged
MsMia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: January 13, 2010 10:18:22 AM »

More!

A ton of hairbows for my little girl:

A necklace, 2 pairs of earrings from her etsy store that are so lovely that I plan to order some for my friends for mommy day
Some more hair goodies and some noel gift add ons

A handpainted wooden ruler (that I forgot to take a picture of the other side, because it is just as lovely)

The items that did not make it.  I think I can put the snowman back together, but the Christmas sign is destroyed  Cry

A beautiful handpainted sign that I can not wait to hang in my new home and some craft books.

Kim thank you so much for everything.  I loved it all.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010 10:20:22 AM by MsMia » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Disco Queen Highness
« Reply #147 on: January 14, 2010 02:29:10 PM »

Your goodies were wonderful, MsMia.  On an official note this swap is officially closed.  Thanks to all of you wonderful ladies.  My time as swap organizer was wonderful. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'd love to do a personal swap for this knit Death Flake hat

Wists
Etsy
Ariethine
« Reply #148 on: January 19, 2010 03:29:04 PM »

Okay, Such a bad partner I am!  Embarrassed WAY bad. Christmas day, I went to sleep early because of pulling an all nighter. All my stuff was stashed away in my disaster pit, aka, my closet and desk. But not by me. BAD. So for the longest time, I have not been able to find everything that our AMAZING organizer sent me, Disco Queen Highness. And very pathetically, I still can't. I've been through every box that I can find that belongs to me, but I can't find the rest.

My all or nothing personality has gotten me in deep $4!7 for long enough on this, so I am posting incompletely.

I recieved::
1.) A FANTASTIC SCARF, Rapunzel style. Please excuse me. I am not a model in any way shape or form, I hate this picture, but I had no other pictures showing just how long it was. :/

Close up; my grandmother loves it... I'm afraid.

2.) A finger ring pincushion! Sad I can't find it right now. It's here somewhere.
3.) A gorgeous wire and bead wrist cuff, right off of my wist!! (also the picture of the flower cuff )

4.) A beautiful gold and green beaded Celtic bracelet.

5.) A flamed flower wrist cuff. (A pic of the backs of the two.

6.) Two flamed flowers for my use.

7.) A gray crocheted and beaded necklace. See pic above
8.) A MASSIVELY awesome crochet hook holder, WITH a huge crochet hook included

Open, with the big one she gave me, and probably 3/4 of my other crochet hooks.

9.) An equally MASSIVELY awesome needle holder, with a couple needles included. Smiley
Can you see how much I needed this? So much I couldn't find any of my needles to begin with, and didn't even realize I had enough needles to fill one entire triangle.

10.) A really cool magnetic and beaded bookmark!

11.) A seam ripper and fabric cutter set from Generation t See bottom pic
12.) A patch set from generation-t

13.) A kit in a tin. (Brother spilled soda on it. -.-  So I currently cannot find the tin... but it included a project mesh bag, scissors, measuring tape, needle and thread, safety pins. etc...)
Some of the items in the pic below.
14.) A key fob! (VERY gorgeous, and VERY useful.)

15.) A book thong, and a few supplies to make my own! Crochet thread blue (cannot find) a tiny crochet hook (it's in my mess somewhere) and instructions printed out very conveniently for me.

16.) A bag of patches. (With an IMMENSE amount. Can NOT find.)
17.) A bag of patches. (ALSO with an immense amount. ALSO cannot find.)
18.)A bag of sour patch kids. Don't have a pic.
19.)A bag of sour apple ring candies. Don't have a pic.
20.)A belt pack for my craft supplies! Very awesome.  

I do remember that she sent me some GORGEOUS yarns. I received a very beautiful skein of multicolored wool (which I crocheted up into a very short scarf, so I'm thinking about taking it out and finding something else to make out of it.) And two skeins of white mohair yarn. They're both VERY cool, and I've never made anything out of either before. Smiley So it was very cool to get to work with them.

Disco Queen Highness's swap package kicked ass, and I feel like one for not posting before. Please please PLEASE, if you see anything that YOU think is amazing, POST and tell! Give your cookies and kudos to Disco Queen Highness! She's a FANTASTIC partner!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010 04:04:42 PM by Ariethine » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Blackstitches
« Reply #149 on: January 19, 2010 04:19:23 PM »

very cute scarf!  The whole package is great, I love the jewelry.  It looks like you had a great partner (and great swap organizer).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Good lord have mercy on a country girl, trying to make a living in a rhinestone world."- Dolly Parton
www.livingindomesti city.blogspot.com
www.irisharperdesig ns.etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The 7 Point 7 Craps Bet
The Oasis 360 Slot Machine
Guster Serenade Rhiannon
How to Solve the 4T Puzzle Brain Teaser
Catan 5 and 6 Player Extensions
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...