A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 298,774
Currently Running With Scissors:
526 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Stuffers 2009 version 2.0 Gallery  (Read 23590 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

theballandskein
Love personal swaps!!!!!

If Crafting didn't exist ....I'd be really bored!!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #130 on: January 03, 2010 10:22:15 AM »

Hi All here are the wonderful gifts that I received from Sereinthia...

look at all these lovelies ..an owl pin cushion, daily organizer, a hair pin actually two my daughters got the other one with her at the moment,home made cards, and two fantastic coffee cozies...

this absolutely gorgeous wool

this fantastic hat pin or broach ..

all this fantastic jewelry..there is another bracelet that my daughter has claimed 

and for my big gift this most wonderful hand felted merino wool scarf that I am in total love with ...

Thanks so much for everything and all the effort and crafting you put into giving me a wonderful christmas...Happy New Year.... Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

InShambles
« Reply #131 on: January 05, 2010 06:10:44 AM »

Awesome job Serenthia Grin - I love the coffee cozys and the owl pincushion is adorable. The felted scarf is lovely, it looks so warm.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist - http://wists.com/InShambles
Art + Music = Happiness
FruityLoops
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

... and that's why I don't like cricket

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: January 05, 2010 06:22:43 AM »

Bugpop asked me to post some piccies of the stocking stuffers I sent her, so here goes Smiley

This is the total stash

Bought items:
Teapigs earl grey tea
Penguin tin with sweeties inside
2 bars of fancypants dark chocolate
Ice cream cone lipsalve with pen
Bubblegum flavour lipsalve
Music coaster
Stripey skull over-knee socks
Bonbon bath stuff (flannel and bath bomb)

Crafted items:
Wolf stuffie
Moustache stuffie
Toast stuffie
Frilly wristwarmers
Fishnet wristwarmers
Bat earrings
Skeleton earrings
Popeye bamboo tile necklace
2 Dr Seuss notebooks
Green skull needlebook
Keyboard/music coin purse
Zombie and moustache fridge magnets

Happy New Year, hope you liked everything Bugpop as I had great fun making it all!! Grin
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010 06:24:17 AM by FruityLoops » THIS ROCKS   Logged

tcha345
« Reply #133 on: January 05, 2010 10:49:54 AM »

Sorry it's taken me soooooooo long to post pictures.  I haven't had the chance since my family was in town over the holidays and they were well... sort of demanding of my time.

Here's what I got from craftpuppymom:

there was also a bag of twix, but they didn't make it to the photo taking...  Roll Eyes

Thank you so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm awesome. Smiley

I have vintage yarn that I would like to give to someone! Please send a message if you'd like to obtain it.  I have lots!
Ariethine
« Reply #134 on: January 05, 2010 01:48:10 PM »

Oh my god... I LOVE the shadow box idea in picture 3... I am SO stealing your idea... I really really really really really hope you don't mind... but I must have it... That is VERY beautiful.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Disco Queen Highness
« Reply #135 on: January 05, 2010 03:27:16 PM »

FruityLoops, where in the world did you get that zombie food pyramid?  One of my friends at work would go absolutely crazy for that.  Great packages.

I've been informed that I need to get feedback to everyone (in a more timely manner).  Silly noob organizer, I didn't know that I shouldn't give feedback as pics were posted.  Apparantely, it's sort of a blackmail kind of thing. Shocked  Looking back on it it does make a certain kind of sense.  So, it will be noted (in your feedback) if you did not post pics in the gallery before today.  As we had no flakers, everyone gets positive feedback.  You ladies were an amazing bunch of swappers, especially for a first time organizer.  Thank you all so much!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'd love to do a personal swap for this knit Death Flake hat

Wists
Etsy
dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #136 on: January 05, 2010 03:46:02 PM »

Here we go! In my defense, I've been a sicky sicky girl since before Christmas. I don't think I've been this sick in my whole life. I did get a beautiful package from Angelicus, and it made my Christmas so much better!

Here's the loot. There are a couple crochet dishcloths (could be trivets, but I'm washing with them), and a trivet, a crochet pouch, a ton of hair stuff, a pretty bracelet, some English recipes, napkin rings, journals, altered tins, my first magic yarn ball and lots of chocolate, nescafe, and tea!

Close up of the hair stuff. 3 headbands and a ton of bobby pins! They are all in heavy rotation!

napkin rings (am I correct? They're too small to be cuffs  Grin)

altered tins - soooo cute. One is holding all the chocolate, one is holding all the hair stuff.

Cute kid pic - I LOVE these flower bobby pins. I need to make some more, cause they are cute on both of us.

So sorry for the delay in posting pics. Also, I was looking for my pics of what I made your mom. I distinctly remember taking them, but can't find them on my camera or external hard drive. Too bad, cause I was proud of some of that stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Serenthia
« Reply #137 on: January 05, 2010 04:27:00 PM »

Hey everyone! Sorry i havent posted earlier! Tis the season after all Smiley
I got some gorgeous things from theballandskein! (of course!) LOVE everything it really made my Christmas! Cheesy
Sooo many lovley things!

My large was a beautiful cotton shrug, so amazingly well made! I'm in love with the badge aswell Smiley

Bits and bobs Smiley

Super cute snowman! Coffee cosy and bath fizz! And you can see the corner of a pair of unusual earrings!

A cute scarf, lots of lovely hair pins, a beaded rose, a cute matchbox christmas ornament and a necklace!

A scarf, a necktie and a crochet cloth! There was also a gorgeous peacock feather missing from the pics (its on my mantlepiece Smiley ) Thank you so much! Smiley

Everyone has done such awesome things, i'm have fun looking back through everything! And eagerly awaiting more pics Smiley What a great Christmas! Happy new year!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blackstitches
« Reply #138 on: January 05, 2010 05:39:40 PM »

So I finally have a chance to upload my pictures of my package form MsMia.  I'm totally late and I apologize but we had the busy holidays followed by a week of sickness for evryone in the house, but I did get a new computer so at least I can upload the pics fast! Smiley  So here we go.

A pic of about half of the items:

MsMia sent lots of yummy handmade bath stuff, a little chalkboard, flower headbands, a tin full of chocolates and tea
A close up of the bath stuff:

Some more of the goodies:

A jar of buttons, a jar of paper butterflies, a little glass owl figure, two button pins, a magnetic note holder, and a letter G
next is a little light up bird holiday decoration:

and then a little birdie decorative thing that hangs on a stand:

There were also some items for my kiddos, little tie dyed tote bags with some goodies in them but I had to open that package back when it arrived since some of the bath products didn't make it in one piece and they immediately too off with them!  There was also a chocolate calendar that came separate and a puzzle piece necklace which I forgot to take a picture of.  Thanks MsMia, you were a lovely partner.  I hope you had a great Christmas.

Kim
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Good lord have mercy on a country girl, trying to make a living in a rhinestone world."- Dolly Parton
www.livingindomesticity.blogspot.com
www.irisharperdesigns.etsy.com
craftypuppymom
« Reply #139 on: January 05, 2010 07:23:14 PM »

Ariethine: The shadow box is actually just an empty ribbon spool that I crafted to my hearts content  Wink

Here's a better picture:

And here are a couple of shots of the dishcloths that didn't make it into the pics Smiley

And a couple more shots of the van gogh necklace and misc items....

And another of the front of the altered tin:

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Raspberry, Strawberry and Mango Terrine
Sweet Melon Granita Recipe
4th of July Candy-Coated Cookie Recipe
How to Make Honey and Nut Cereal Bars
How to Make White Chocolate and Raisin Fudge
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...