A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November 17 News: WOW!  Congratulate the winner of DIY Halloween Costumes 2015!
Total Members: 303,795
Currently Running With Scissors:
458 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Stuffers 2009 version 2.0 Gallery  (Read 28770 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
« Reply #80 on: December 25, 2009 12:24:53 PM »

OOOH, zcrafter, I love my stuff!  Cheesy  Going to post sometime today or tomorrow with all my goodies!  Cheesy

She did an awesome job!

Big collection of Kenmore presser feet to swap/trade/sell!!  Ruffler foot, etc.  Please PM for details!
« Reply #81 on: December 25, 2009 03:25:27 PM »

I was so spoiled by Jigarkhwar!!!! She is such an amazing partner, I love EVERYTHING! I've been wearing an amazingly soft furry neckwarmer ALL DAY, and I've already transferred all of my stuff to the BEYOND AMAZING Alice Cullen tote she painted, and I've already used some of the very much needed and appreciated paint brushes. Grin There is so much more awesomeness too! Pictures to come tomorrow.  Wink

My Wist - http://wists.com/InShambles
Art + Music = Happiness
Disco Queen Highness
« Reply #82 on: December 25, 2009 04:51:11 PM »

Merry Christmas everyone!  Yay, monkey_girl received a Christmas miracle in receiving her ox.  Yay!!!  I've had the privilage of unwrapping from 2 amazing partners, Arithine & Craftsy.  You both rock, I love absolutely everything.  I'll post pics later, as I'm on mommy duty with batteries & assistance & where do I put this? 

Arithine, those candy canes are absolutely to die for.  Luckily, my girls got their own candy canes (that look like police night sticks) so they haven't asked for one of mine. 

Craftsy, I saw gun powder tea in the British Pantry where I got some of your goods, as I was paying.  So I didn't get any for myself, but knew after the holiday hub bub died down I was gonna go back to get some just because I liked the name.  Thanks so much for sending it to me.  I'll be trying some here in just a bit.

I'd love to do a personal swap for this knit Death Flake hat

is the craziest song you've ever heard!

Stew anyone?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #83 on: December 25, 2009 07:07:52 PM »

Received some lovely goodies from my partner! I am going out of town for 4 days to visit more family, so I will post when I get back. Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! Blessings!

Well-behaved women rarely make history. -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
« Reply #84 on: December 25, 2009 07:36:38 PM »

I opened a fabulous package from Cassiecate57, but as Im crazy jetlagged and spending time with the folks, It will be a few days till i get them up.

A long, long time ago.....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #85 on: December 25, 2009 08:09:09 PM »

What a wonderful Christmas! I thoroughly enjoyed opening all my stocking stuffers and gifts from greenfaerie. She totally nailed it -- everything is exactly what I would have chosen for myself.

First, a shot of all the stocking items together:

As always, I apologize for the poor photos. I need a better camera.

She sent glue sticks, Earl Grey teabags, almonds, a lovely bar of aloe soap, a patchwork potholder, 2 light blue ribbon bookmarks, four beautiful handmade rubber stamps, a cute green retractable tape measure (already in my purse), two sets of stitch markers, marble magnets, a COEXIST hanger (closeups to follow), herb markers, a miniature footstool/pincushion, a letter Z ornament, the sweetest little duck, and two pairs of beaded earrings!

Now for the closeups. I had to select my absolute favs, cause otherwise I would take up the entire Craftster bandwidth! Here we go:

These stitch markers and earrings are made with wire wrapping, which I SO admire:

Action shot of one of the earrings. I put one pair in right away:

Rubber stamps, just as I wanted, of leaves, a pine tree, and the letter Z (which has special meaning for me):

Now, a group of things made with this beautiful natural-looking clay. I just love all of these:
herb pot markers:

A little ducky for my collection:

Isn't he the most adorable little guy?

And this -- I had tears in my eyes when I opened it. I've always loved the things that say COEXIST with each letter being a symbol of one of the world's major religions. WELL, greenfaerie made this hanger using that idea. (Sorry the pic is sideways -- it's been a long day.)

Here's  closeup of the last letter -- the T -- which is a Christian cross:

It's already hanging on my living room wall.

We also swapped a large item, and greenfaerie was SO generous. I received two beautiful items, which will both fit nicely into my home.

This cute clock, decoupaged with this uber cute paper of woodland animals -- I had admired the paper in another post, and she must have found the same paper:

THEN there is a gorgeous, soft woven table runner in several shades of green, embroidered with three pine trees. I am a total sucker for pine tree shapes:

No matter how I tried, I couldn't get a good picture of it. So greenfaerie, if you have better shots of any of the things you sent, please feel free to post them.

I feel completely and totally spoiled. The best part is the feeling that someone made things especially for me. Thank you, thank you, greenfaerie, for sending me a super Christmas in a box.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009 08:16:00 PM by zcrafter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Disco Queen Highness
« Reply #86 on: December 25, 2009 09:26:40 PM »

This post is for the first box I received, which was from Arithine.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.  Now that my hubby has taken his camera back, Ive noticed theres still a bunch of my crap in the background in some of the photos.  But here goes nothing
All of the loot.

Here we have a very dark pic (so sorry) of a stack of 3 very cute little pouches with lacey little edging, a bag o whimsy and my little army of bunnies.  Notice the bag has ASK letters in it.  Those stand for Amy (me), Sara (my oldest) and Katie (my youngest) and are very glittery.  Each one of my gifts had a tag attached to it describing what it was that had a little bunny stamp on the front.  Arithine must have taken forever one these alone, because she doodled on each bunny to make each one unique. 

This one is all of my little bits.  A scrubbie that smells wonderful, 2 crocheted roses,  3 flower bookmarks, 4 stitch markers,  a plastic bag holder, and a couple of key chains.

Now for a crochet bag, I love how stretchy this is because I can fit a ton of stuff in it.  Its great for my little on the go knitting/crochet projects.  Also pictured is one of my 2 calorimetries, and some selveges for my collection.  Nope, I dont know what Im making, but I keep seeing nifty little projects done with them and dog gone it Im gonna do something fab with them, too.  Once I get enough anyway.

These are some extra goodies Arithine was kind enough to send to my girls.  There are two scarves/belts to be used for their sock dolls, rose hair clips, bracelets and 2 butterfly beads.

And here we have the best ever candy cane sticks.  Thank you, Ive never had these before.  They are amazing.  This is the cup cozy Ill use all the time.  The other thing that didnt make it in the photos is some super soft fuzzy yarn. 

Thank you so much Ariethine, everythings perfect.  Like I said in my PM, Im still unable to pick a fav.  Depends on what Im looking at or eating, in the case of the candy, which my fav is at any given time.  Thanks so much for crafting for me, I really appreciate it.

Disco Queen Highness
« Reply #87 on: December 25, 2009 09:58:42 PM »

Now for my set of stuffers from Craftsy.  The stocking stuffers were absolutely amazing, I love all of them.  On with the show.  Heres my whole huge pile of goodies.

Heres a wonderful bag with pockets on both sides in my all time favorite fabric.  The blue looks a little off in the pics but its truly amazing in person.

My huge lot of yummies.  Ive shared the pretzels & M&Ms, but the tea is all mine.  I love that no one else in the house drinks it.  The gum is safely hidden in my purse, along with the nuts.  The dip will be shared Saturday at game night.

These are all of my hanging decorations.  My hubby got quite a chuckle out of the throne sign, but said I still had to share.  I love lucky charms, so the clover is a total hit out of the ball park.  The other hanging is an embroidery hoop with beautiful fabric and embellished with buttons.  They are all amazing!

This was very clever packaging, a walnut with a little crack me open tag.  Inside was my new fav lucky charm, a lucky penny.  This was straight off of my wist.  Thank you, so much, I love it.

Theres a ton in this picture and its all amazing.  A beautiful little beaded, quilted green bag, that I love.  Also included are 3 hair clips, a pin cushion jar filled with zippers, a headband, a bracelet, some totally rocking button magnets (again straight off of my wist), antique key stitch markers, skull pin cushion and needle book, burts bees lip stuff, hand crafted labels with a crown on them (another wisted item), a star ornament with laugh on it and finally a tea wallet.

Most of my treasure were wrapped in fabric.  I am such a fabric junky, that this was a huge hit.  Theres a super cool wallet, too.

Heres the wallet crammed with goodies.  Im thinking this is going to e great for all of the little knit/crochet bits that are always floating in the bottom of the bag.  Very cool.

I love these placemats.  Theyre reversable and made out of very heavy upholstery fabric.

This shirt combines two of my favorite things, crowns and hearts and is absolutely amazing. 

The thing that I love about crock pots is that they leave more time for crafting.  Im always on the hunt for great crock recipes, so this book is a huge hit.

And one final thing off of my wist, a framed earring/jewelry holder.  Functional art, is so cool.

Craftsy, you were such a wonderful partner.  I loved crafting for you and thoroughly enjoyed everything you sent.  A million thanks and a Merry Christmas to you.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009 10:00:16 PM by Disco Queen Highness » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Disco Queen Highness
« Reply #88 on: December 25, 2009 11:08:59 PM »

Another cool little tid bit, my lucky penny has my birth year on it.  Very cool, and it's still so shiny.

Dangerously clever and resourceful.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #89 on: December 26, 2009 04:01:59 PM »

Of course, Tero and I have already gutted our loot.  LOL  (Don't forget, though, that Tero still has a 2nd box en route from me so she'll have more to post later.)

Here are the pics of what she had included for my son.  One container had brain teaser puzzles.  It was funny because all package opening came to an immediate halt because he just HAD to work on one of them right then.  LOLOL

The 2nd package contained a really pretty dragon bookmark (he's as much a bookworm as I am, and his preferences in fiction run toward dragons and fantasy) and a magnet set of from the Periodic Table of Elements which is one of his favorite things ever.  He is soooo excited about the chemistry magnets.  He wants to email the Periodic Table of Videos folks (his favorite youtube channel) and tell them about what Tero made for him. Grin

LOL, in these pics he's wearing PJ's, the Gryffindor house colors scarf he had requested I make him for Christmas (Tero - D is getting one in the 2nd box), and a jacket MsJamieLeigh made for him in the craft for my other or another swap.  Yesterday was a very craftster Christmas!  Grin

"Let's hear it for the hippies and the yippies!"
- John Lennon in the song Give Peace a Chance

my wist:  http://www.wists.com/Aikibookworm
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to do Heat Embossing
Raku Firing Process
How to Make a Bouquet Using a Bouquet Arranger
Learn About Floaty Pens
maya tuto - verin
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide: Kindling Bundle
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide: Kitty Coasters
@Home This Weekend: Rustic Wreath

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...