A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,576
Currently Running With Scissors:
807 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Stuffers 2009 version 2.0 Gallery  (Read 21242 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

schnerby
« Reply #110 on: December 30, 2009 10:51:04 AM »

I'm sorry I can't upload my loot because our computer died on Christmas day and I don't really want to upload personal photos on the work computer...one of my workmates is helping me buy a new netbook this week (because I live in South Korea it's not as easy as just heading down to the store!) so when it gets sorted I will post pics...but the chocolate I recieved has already gone....opps....

See, you have a good excuse. I do not. My excuse is that I'm drunk. Not adequate.
Pictures soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Sketchbook Project 2012 My theme: Hope

I have hundreds of purple buttons (a few different styles). Personal swap?
crazy4bags
« Reply #111 on: December 30, 2009 07:07:43 PM »

Embarrassed I have no good excuses for not posting pictures.  I haven't even gotten drunk on my holidays.  I didn't even get pics of the before, but that's because I tend to be a bit of a snooper .... so my husband was home when the package came and he stole it before I could even look at it, which was for the best.  I can't help it, I just get so excited and have to open things .... anyway on with the awesomeness Irish_chicky NAILED IT!!! I Love EVERYTHING!!
This is my + gift ADORABLE I love the skullys

Here are the rest of the goodies.  Some great little button earrings, my first amigurami a BUNNY, some super fruity bath salts,bookmarks, matchbook note cards, on and on and on

and it was all wrapped in awesome fabric and ribbon!!!My fav was the MONKEY FABRIC

THIS ROCKS   Logged
monkey_girl
« Reply #112 on: December 30, 2009 11:34:45 PM »

I love that bag!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.adventuresofagi rlfromthenaki.blogs pot.com

So many crafts, so many ideas, so little time!

My wist!

http://www.wists.com/Trees

I love charms for jewelery making, got anything gothic? Want to swap? PM me!
FruityLoops
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

... and that's why I don't like cricket

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: December 31, 2009 07:45:35 AM »

Phew, finally back home long enough to post piccies of my package from BugPop!!  Mind I've gotta be quick cos off to the in-laws in a very short while for another session of festive eating and drinking Wink

Right, onto the super package I received Grin  Here's a group shot of everything (except the chocolate coins which I maaaaaay have eaten already Wink)

Close-up of:
3D leopard dude
Hand-drawn and framed piccie of Totoro Grin
Vase with scary bat creature
Shaker noise maker thingy
Hot-water bottle with birdy appliqued cover
Stencilled piccie
Eyeball necklace
Cork mushroom
Cork star stamper
Notepad with Alfred Hitchcock [cariacature] profile
Bloody cleaver necklace
3 greeting cards
Lil leopard print stocking containing sweeties and hot choc
Black twiiiiirly scarf
and Blue flurrrrffy twirly scarf (sooooo soft!)

Super close-up of Totoro piccie and blue scarf (admittedly my parents green carpet was not a good backdrop for the piccies, sorry!)

Super close-up of the necklaces

And close-up of:
Nodding matroyshka doll (kinda like magic 8-ball)
Pink stag photo clip
Dirty girl kit (careful now it's not as rude as it sounds!!)
Cute reindeer
"Love is..." playing cards
2 pairs of chopsticks and yummy sounding spinach miso soup
White musk soap
and an album and bumper sticker by BugPop's group Zombina and the Skeletones Grin

Thank you awesomely much for my stocking stuffers BugPop, I hope you had a super xmas and have an excellent New Years Eve!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

irish_chicky
« Reply #114 on: December 31, 2009 07:49:53 AM »

Embarrassed I have no good excuses for not posting pictures.  I haven't even gotten drunk on my holidays.  I didn't even get pics of the before, but that's because I tend to be a bit of a snooper .... so my husband was home when the package came and he stole it before I could even look at it, which was for the best.  I can't help it, I just get so excited and have to open things .... anyway on with the awesomeness Irish_chicky NAILED IT!!! I Love EVERYTHING!!

Yay I'm glad you like everything. I tried to make some of your wisted items, I think the skull pin turned out awesome!! haha I'll post some close up pics tonight of some of the stuff.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am interested in doing personal swaps!!!
cassiecate57
« Reply #115 on: December 31, 2009 07:52:48 AM »

I'm curious about that nodding Matroyshka doll...how does it work? Is it crafted or purchased? It sounds neat!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
&blog
˙˙˙ǝɹǝɥ pɐɯ ןןɐ ǝɹ,ǝʍ

timshel
FruityLoops
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

... and that's why I don't like cricket

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: December 31, 2009 08:21:21 AM »

I'm curious about that nodding Matroyshka doll...how does it work? Is it crafted or purchased? It sounds neat!

It's a bought item and without digging out where I put the box, I think you ask a question and then she will nod or shake her head, once or twice according to how strong the answer each way, just like a magic 8-ball... kind of Smiley  The whole family had fun asking her questions on Xmas day after a few drinks Wink
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009 08:21:56 AM by FruityLoops » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftsy
« Reply #117 on: December 31, 2009 12:48:09 PM »

Finally getting pics up!

First a pic of my handmade items, my favorite has to be the rat coin purse!

The other items shown that Disco made me were 3 snack bags, a cute rat, beautiful blue bracelet, headband and a finger pin cushion.

Here are the magnets (straight off my wists!) that were already on my bathroom cabinet.

Here is a pic of everything else but I must confess the crisps and the big selection box didn't make it in, nothing is left of either.

Items include a rat game, British tea, a mini sewing kit in a cute tin, gorgeous sewing scissors, 2 geocoins, a sherbert fountain, various thimbles and various bits and pieces to make my own jewelry.

Thanks so much Disco, I had a lot of fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

greenfaerie
« Reply #118 on: December 31, 2009 01:00:16 PM »

What great packages, everyone! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Big collection of Kenmore presser feet to swap/trade/sell!!  Ruffler foot, etc.  Please PM for details!
Wist!
Angelicus
« Reply #119 on: December 31, 2009 02:29:34 PM »

Everyone has made such beautiful things. I will try and get some pics up if I can wrest my brother away from his i-phone which happens to have the only camera on in the house - if you have some pics dharma_rebel that would be great as I don't know how good these pics are going to be Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog:thoughtsonbubblesan dstuff.wordpress.co m

Don't frown because someone might be falling in love with your smile.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
4th of July Americana Style Tips
How the Kimono Evolved Through History
First Date Outfit Tips
Draw A Blank
How to Style the Perfect Prom Outfit
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...