A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,805
Currently Running With Scissors:
602 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Natures Garden Candles--anyone have any experience with them?  (Read 2718 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Tinkswings
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2010 06:30:43 AM »

Hi all, I know I am a bit late on this but I have been ordering from NG for years. They are BY FAR my favorite place to buy FO. You cant beat the customer service, their prices are amazing and the FOs are quality and great! I have not had anything that wasnt great. Sure I have had a few that I personally didnt like but you cant like ever scent. that being said the few I have had that I didnt like were big sellers for me so its obvious that they are still great!
Some of my must have list according to all year sales are: Pink Sugar, Passionate Kisses, Butt Naked, Berry Bewitching Brew, Pumpkin Apple Butter, Doodlebug, Lilly of the Valley, and really just about anything else lol!

NG is also on facebook, so look them up!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

This Tinkerbell girl loves to personal swap!
www.livelovebath.co m
MagicalGirl
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2010 08:13:39 AM »

Thanks you all! I actually ordered something twice by accident, and they canceled one for me! I'm so happy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm looking for Simplicity 6340 (the 1970's sailor dress). PM me if you've got a copy to swop or sell! Cheesy
HeathensHearth
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2010 02:51:40 PM »

I love them!  Actually getting ready to put in another order with them now because I'm running low on some FO's.  The plastic bottles are a bit annoying, but I've accumulated a mass of empty glass ones from other suppliers, so I just transfer them into those when they get in. (plus, the smaller bottles make them easier to deal with anyway).

:0)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
JadedMoonlight
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2010 08:07:44 PM »

It's always easy to identify crafters that use them on Etsy, hahaha. If I giggle about the name, it's almost certainly from them. I especially like the one named "Lick me all over," for its name, only. I've never smelled it, personally. Just find it hilarious. Haha. Looove one of the reviews on it... "Don't change the name. They love it. I can't keep it on the shelf. I put a picture of puppies and kittens on the label, to soften the blow."

Not trying to make you use it, just thought it's a funny little thing.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Top 8 Ways to Protect Your Skin from Winter Weather
How to Keep Your Eye Shadow from Creasing
Drugstore Replicas of the Best Clinique Products
How To Get Rid Of Wrinkles Naturally
Bold Metallic Gold Eye Shadow at the Desigual F/W 2014 Show
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...