A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 299,178
Currently Running With Scissors:
630 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: DECEMBER Birthday Swap (Sign-up's until December 31) Lists ONLY  (Read 9071 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ollieorange
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2009 07:46:40 PM »

claims 1, sent 0

Hiya! I'm Cindy. My birthday is on the 29th- I'll be turning 30 this year (blech!). I have a long history of sucky birthdays. I'm hoping this one will be better! I live in Madison, WI with my hubby, my 2 cats and our dog Sophie. I work 3 jobs- my full time gig is working with adults with developmental disabilities, I also help take care of my husband's 97 year old Grandma and I work as a florist on the weekends. Sometimes when I'm lucky I even get to see my husband! I work with wool but cannot wear it. I think that bamboo yarn is dreamy. I'm also super allergic to eucalyptus.
I like gray, black and browns for clothing. Otherwise I like bright colors except for purples.

I would love anything from my wists (the link is at the end of the post).

Crafted
*Purse- I really like this one-
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34425908&ref=cat1_gallery_16
*and this one
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34947108&ref=sr_gallery_14&&ga_search_query=purse&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title
*cowls made out of something other than wool (allergies), gray would be nice- THanks edie22!
*artwork for my entryway- I'm trying to fill it with original artwork
*embroideries
*apple cozy (crocheted apple protector) - those are so cute! thanks edie22!
*moustache necklace - one that I can pull up to my face for an instant moustache.
*terrariums

Supplies
I really want to learn how to paint silk scarves
I also really want to learn how to weave
I can always use glass fusing supplies too
Shaped hole punches- Martha has some great ones at Micheals!

Extras
Musk candies
Books- I love to read
lip balm

Thanks in advance for picking me!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009 06:40:17 PM by ollieorange » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ThreadOrYarn
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2009 02:03:40 PM »

Hi, My birthday is Dec 22 which means sometimes I get 'extra' candles from having one night of Chanukah on my birthday Smiley I'm in Massachusetts US, I do mostly knit, but I also crochet, spin, and used to cross-stitch, embroider and a little bit of tatting. I like the cooler colors (blues, purples, greens) but a little oomph of the red/orange/yellows doesn't hurt either. Nothing holiday themed please - I like being able to use my things all the time, not just a few weeks a year.  

My list, in no particular order (links are examples, not requirements  Cheesy )

Crafts

decorated (and absorbent) kitchen towels, potholders, etc
swirl pendant necklace ala PhoenixFireDesign (3rd pic here)

expandable shopping bag  examples here and here

bead tree

a pair of lovebugs

decorated small notecards (about 3"/8cm square)

pretty 'yarn wrapper' band labels - to wrap around skeins of my handspun with space for writing what kind of fiber, how many yards, etc

handmade soaps/gels/scrubs (not for bathtub soaking though, please) I like solid scrubs too.

cotton 'pettipants' aka a slip that looks like shorts to wear under skirts

lounge-y shorts/pants (~43" waist) Thanks SevsOnlyGirl!

a snuggie I got one in a swap a few months back, but dh uses it more than I do! Cheesy

rubik's cube stuffie (this idea)

cloth panty liners or light-flow pads

A pretty, but not really lacy, ladies crocheted/knit/sewn/beadedwire/etc kippah in white or black

Supplies

learn-to bookbinding kit, supplies, whatever

decorated tatting shuttles (shorter than 3"/7.5cm)

anything to help me improve wire-wrapping beading kind of techniques. I'm self-taught and the teacher doesn't always know what's going on Cheesy

New Pathways for Sockknitters book by Cat Bordhi
Cool Socks, Warm Feet by Lucy Neatby
The Intentional Spinner
Andean Folk Knits by Marcia Lewandowski

something from, or based on, my wists  (etsy items are tagged on the wists)

Extras
your favorite funny book (please not 'funny by being mean/angry/insulting' kind of funny)
1 1/2" (4cm) cotton fabric squares (any color except neon-bright, and no holiday themes please)
'souvenir' bookmarks from where you are
Chocolate, plain or with nuts (unless you want me to share with the hubby - he likes the mint & fruit-filled chocolates)
tea, hot chocolate mixes
I've just learned the goodness that's good coffee, feel free to share your favorite ground coffee with a newbie-coffee drinker
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010 12:57:36 PM by ThreadOrYarn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

beccabadger
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2009 01:23:30 AM »

Heya everyone. I'm Bekki. I will be 22 on the 25th. I'm in Bristol, UK. I paper craft, sew, sort of crochet and sort of knit. I'll give anything a go though. I like darker colours, (black, blue, red, purple) and my ideal style would be victorian gothic. My main style isn't always suitable though as I work in schools as a music tutor sometimes. I play the flute, piccolo and baroque flute. My main job is as a freelance web developer. In September I'm planning to go to university to get a music degree (so things that may come in use then are always welcome). I love trees and nature. I'm allergic to strong scents, especially lavender. I don't like skulls.

My wists: www.wists.com/sg1psychopath (There are notes on most items, please read them before starting crafting something  Smiley)

Crafts
A cool belt (ribbon belt?) Thanks polutechnos!
A protective pouch for my camera (ask and I'll measure it)
Clothes for my bear (again, ask for measurements)
A nice notebook to use as a journal from January
Some knitted/crocheted gloves (I'll find some examples soon...)
Candles
Bookmark
Something nice for my hair
Decorated plant pot (blues)
Oven mitts
Cloth pads
Needlebook

Supplies
Paper crafting supplies (literally, anything)
Buttons Thanks polutechnos! (More are always welcome!)
Beads
Ribbon
Yarn (even smallish bits) Thanks polutechnos! (Again, more is always welcome!)
Fabric (although I may get killed as I have loads already  Cheesy)

Extras
Books
Random things (I'm a random person)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009 02:03:28 AM by sg1psychopath » THIS ROCKS   Logged
polutechnos
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2009 09:57:26 AM »

Hi everyone. I'm Leah from London, England. I'm originally from the USA. I'll be 20 on Dec. 28th, and I love most everything crafty. I sew, draw, do photography, bake, make jewellery, and I love trying new crafts. My favourite colours are black, dark greens, blue, and brown. Purple is fine too. I'm not nuts about pink, but if it's paired with brown or black, it can be nice.
One of the things that makes me happiest, is making others happy.
This rather sums up my style (or what I'd like to dress like everyday if I could!) here. Usually, I'm somewhere between 'rocker chic' and hippyish(?). I don't try to have a particular style or follow one, but that's usually what I like. I love natural and quality things.
I like vintage and antique things, elephants, penguins, and owls.
I have a slight obsession with small things. I prefer silver to gold, and I don't have pierced ears. I looooove cookies.

My Wists: http://www.wists.com/polutechnos

1 claims, 0 sent, 0 received

Crafted Items I'd Like:

-Leather/faux book/journal like the one seen here
-Wide belt similar to here
-Clothing. Long sleeved dress, brown, black, gray or dark blue/purple. There are a few examples on my wists of the kind of thing I'm talking about. Nothing short sleeved or sleeveless.
-Over the knee socks, tights, etc.
-Warm things likes scarves or gloves are always appreciated (knitted, crocheted, sewn, etc) Thank you LolaandBean!
-Homemade (or not) makeup
-Fabric hair curlers
-Penguin stuffies
-NEW: A makeup bag. Currently I have something like this (cheapy from wallyworld). It's about 3 years old now; enough said Tongue
-NEW: Handmade soap
-NEW: Crocheted bunny (see wists).
-NEW: Arm warmers, I realised this sitting here in the cold. Ones that go to the elbow would be good.

Supplies:
-Jewellery making supplies: swarovski crystals, anything but plastic beads, metal findings/wire, chains, etc.
-I'm dying to try Metal Clay, specifically silver. Would love even a tiny bit of this
-Black fabric - really need some
-Metal buttons, brooches, whatever really, that I could encorporate into sewing or jewellery projects.
-Metal zips! I would love to have more of these.
-Watch/clock parts
-Sewing thread: black, blue, or whatever colour you have.
-Lace
-NEW: Polymer Clay
-NEW: Chocolate/candy moulds
-NEW: Anything needed to help me start knitting: needles, yarn, mags/books, etc.

Extras:

-Chocolate...anything goes, really. I prefer dark chocolate; hubby likes white. I love chocolate and toffee. Mint's good...
-Twinnings tea
-Chocolate
-Cookies or something along those lines made by you (doesn't have to be)
-Something Stargate related for me/hubby
-Chocolate

« Last Edit: December 17, 2009 10:57:28 AM by polutechnos » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Le Mieux
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2009 01:06:10 PM »

claims 1, sent 1, hates french post 1 (lol)

Hello! Im Chloe, Ill be 27 on the 22nd December. I actually like my birthday cos its full of 2s.22/12/1982. Anyway.
I live in Versailles, France, 15km or so from Paris. I am originally from South London, England, and miss a good English breakfast! I teach English to adults and teens, something I enjoy though it isnt my ultimate calling in life. My passions lie in travelling, my 2 naughty ferrets, charity work, and keeping myself busy (crochet, cross-stitch, sewing). I am a born romantic, and love the Twilight books and movies...I moved out to France to be with my boyfriend, who after 2 years I still adore  Smiley
I love music of the rock / metal / emo variety. Favourite bands: Paramore, Fall Out Boy, Slipknot, Rise Against, King Blues.
Im turning 27 this year and still have no idea what my place in the world is. I love making a change and helping others (humans and animals) and I think my ideal job would be as an international aid worker.but I have no idea how to get there, and how that would sit with my boyfriend  Undecided
Id describe myself as spiritual but atheist. I am vegetarian (no meat, no fish; but eggs/dairy etc are all fine)
I have a very ironic sense of humour I love ridiculous things that are amazing; anything family guy, south park, the office (uk).
Favourite colours: black and red.

Im allergic to penicillin (just in case.?!), am vegetarian, and do not like fur in fashion (tho fake fur is absolutely fine!)

My wist!
http://www.wists.com/harbles

A list of crafted items you would like:
Tshirt/stencilled tshirt
Hoodie/jumper/stencilled
Legwarmers
Spats
Victoriana jewellery
Cullen necklace/wristband
Bellas ring from new moon
Bellas charm bracelet
Quileute tattoo stencil
Coinpurse/wallet (for coins, credit cards, that kinda thing)
Craft organiser for thread/wool/sewing needles
Wrist pin cushion - thanks, jca1982!
Anything for my ferrets bedding, costumes  Tongue .i have 2 boys, Harbles and Bear.
Any of the above twilight themed (i don't care if you think i'm too old, lol!!!)
Any of the above burlesque-styled

Any craft supplies you'd like:
Thick, chunky yarn for crochet
Aida/thread for cross stitch
Animal print fabric
Sewing thread in various colours
Glue gun glue!
Embroidery patterns (I love sublime stitching!)
Cake tins/cookie cutters in interesting shapes

And a few extras that arent crafted:
Flavoured green tea I love discovering more!
Different coloured tights
Ribena/walkers salt and vinegar crisps/boost bars things I cant get in france!!!

I also wanna say
I am open to any interpretation of the above I love other peoples points of view!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009 03:17:17 PM by Le Mieux » THIS ROCKS   Logged

People should not be afraid of their governments; governments should be afraid of their people

http://www.wists.com/harbles
http://miss-chlo.blogspot.com

UK Swap - sent!
Taniquel
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2009 03:20:36 PM »

Hi, I'm Jennifer and I'm turning 32 on the 6th. I'm currently a SAHM to my 3 month old son. I live in  Brisbane, Australia. I'm familiar with birthday dissapointment, I ended up having dinner with family for my 30th rather than the party I wanted as not enough of my friends were able to make it, and didn't even get cake (though I had told my husband I'd be OK if there was cake). I'm a big reader, favourite authors include Anne Bishop, Neil Gaiman, Lois McMaster Bujold and Neal Stephenson. I'm into nature, animals (especially birds) and science (especially anatomy and pathology). I like earthy colours and jewel tones. my wist is: http://www.wists.com/taniquel

1 claim, 0 sent, 0 received. Gifted once.

Wishlist:

Crafted:

stencilled tshirt (L if fitted, M if loose)
Cushion cover 50-56cm square. Preferably jewel toned or with a white or cream background
Fabric bucket
tote bag
artwork (probably for my craft room)
Something based off my wists

Supplies:

sock yarn
Embroidery patterns
fabric
buttons
ribbon
pretty much anything Smiley

Extras:

I love tea, and chocolate (especially if it has peanut butter in it)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009 02:56:55 PM by Taniquel » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Tygir

I am a leaf on the wind

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2009 06:53:09 AM »

(1 claims, 0 sent, 0 received) 2 gifts

Hello all, I'm Meg! I'm turning 25 on the 29th. I just moved to Maine last year and I work as a hairstylist. I live with my boyfriend, four cats and a leopard gecko. My favorite color is green, but I love all bright colors! Not too fond of pastels. I'm in love with steampunk and want my own airship, haha. I like rainbow themed stuff and Art Nouveau and video games and nature... you can prolly get a good idea of my style from my wist. Wink

Crafty stuff I do: knit, crochet, paint/draw, papercraft, jewelry, sew, cook... the list goes on!

Crafted:
Thread catcher
Knit socks/slippers
Handmade soap - I have eczema, so something good for sensitive skin would be awesome
Handspun yarn Thanks RhymeswOrange!
home made journal
Steampunk pendant/pin
mini terrarium
Hair clips - I'm growing my hair out, so something I can use to clip my bangs back would be great
Spats!
Shrug - I have to wear sleeves at work (can't show underarms) but sometimes it's too hot for a whole sweater
Wall Art - for my boring white walls  Thanks morglanc!

*linked items are just examples that I like

Supplies:
buttons!
small weaving loom
neat fabric
wood for woodburning

Extras:
Tea! - no mint or chamomile please
postcards from your area

Happy Birthday Everyone!!!

« Last Edit: December 08, 2009 05:32:30 AM by Tygir » THIS ROCKS   Logged
whisp3rd
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2009 03:36:54 PM »

0 Claims
2 Sent
2 Received

Hello! Im Brandi! I turned 20 on December the 2nd. I'm a vegetarian who resides in the Houston area of Texas.  Im a college student who has a hard time avoiding her knitting, crocheting, and spinning supplies. I have no allergies and I have two cockers and an apathetic tabby. Im very big on human medical science and veterinary science.  I love all bright colors but combinations get sketchy so just ask!

www.wists.com/whisp3rd
www.Whisp3rd.etsy.com
And on Ravelry as Whisp3rd

CRAFTS!
-Screen-printed t-shirts. Half of my wardrobe is polos from high school and I feel very sad because I want them gone and the freshman 15 has hit me hard.

-Car trash can. Something like this, Id like to be able to use doggy bags to replace the trash.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21437144

-Handmade soaps! Im a pale ginger kid and Im sensitive to everything and handmade soaps seem to work very well. I love flowery scents and scents that make you think of rain or water.

-Dog toys! My dog is ferocious and tears them up so fast.  Something durable but something a cocker can hold easily without too much weight?

-Knitting project bags! Like drawstring bags in different sizes, or a box bag. Thanks Taniquel!

-Messenger bag/purse. Not huge like a typical messenger but big enough for my purse things and a knitting project.

-Tree of Life pendant.

-Anything with anatomy! Jewelry, clothing, accessories! Love the vintage anatomy look.

-Yarn wreath! Maybe with bright rainbow colors, or white and teal. http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=12159575

-Neutral shawl pin.  Like the one below or one in metal. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25402803

-Stitch markers

-Lap top sleeve! Screen is 15.4 in.

-Bird Houses!

-Wisty surprise :3

CRAFT SUPPLIES!
-Spinning fiber! Oh I certainly dont have enough!

-Yarn! But please no acrylic, I am trying to purge that from my stash since its about 75% of my stash.

-Fabric! Im getting into sewing so I need to build another stash lol

- DRUM CARDER!  haha jk or donations for one lol

-Threads of any color

-Buttons! Id love to make a button bag.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=287652.0

EXTRAS!
-I love chocolate Cheesy

-Knitting/crochet/ vegetarian/spinning magazines
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009 12:19:33 PM by whisp3rd » THIS ROCKS   Logged

whatthepuck
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2009 07:24:08 PM »

I'm Michelle. I live in NC with my husband, not quite two year old son, and 4 cats. My current obssessions are plush monsters, the Tudors, Melrose Place (new and old), organizing my house (mainly crafty stuff) and trying to convince Mr. Bean that I need a VW Bug. My favorite color is purple.

Crafted
-Plush Monster
-lip balm
-ATCs
-anything from my wist
-scrabble pendants (see wists for ideas)
-garden gnome earrings or just the beads
-this shirt in size 36 month. Instead of Trouble it says Butterbean.
-Glo Worm earrings
-Waldorf inspired boy doll
-Anything Dallas Cowboy or Carolina Hurricane related
-Cactus-knitted, crochet or sewn
-knit or crochet hockey puck
-handmade Christmas ornaments
-felt food or play kitchen stuff (Mini Bean is getting a play kitchen for Christmas)

Supplies
-plastic sleeves for ATCs
-faux fur (would love scrap pieces in crazy colors)
-bangle braclet resin mold
-matryoshka fabric (1 yardish)
-plastic eyes and noses for plush making
-Gingerbread Men cookie cutters like this
-blank cards and envelopes for card making
-Generation T 108 ways to tranform a t-shirt (used is good)

Extras
-fake tattoos
-funky socks
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vintage Etsy ~ Blog

Portia my Little Visitor's facebook

Swaps:
Secret Santa
Little Visitor
Nov ATC 2/0/0
MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2009 12:58:09 PM »

Hi! My Birthday is the 16th. This year I will be 24, and I am starting to feel like life has passed me by, but I know its my fault. This year I am not celebrating my birthday , which is weird because my birthday has always been a HUGE deal to me. But buying gifts for my niece and other loved ones is top priority. This year has been really hard so my expectations are really low. I just want something, anything, made for me, because its my birthday. I am also really looking forward to making someone else something for their birthday. December is a popular month in my house, 3 of the 6 of us are December babies and my hero was born on the same day as my future brother in law (Dec. 5th, Walt Disney).

I have a lot of interests (over 40 favorite shows, ranging from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse to Glee to Bones) and that list will be updated today : ). Really, if my wish list doesnt catch your fancy, check out my favorites, cos I really do, sincerely love love love everything on the lists in my profile. My wists have some stuff, but I am not a great wister.

ALLERGIES AND PREFERENCES
I am allergic to wool and have a very sensitive nose (smoke and musk make my head hurt and I tend to sneeze). I love floral scents, fruity scents and baked good aromas. I am a staunch atheist, so I prefer not to receive anything from a religious text or image of a god (with the exception of Buddha, because though I dont follow the faith, I am Asian, and nothing screams Asian to me like Buddha). I also dont like leather or fur (faux is great though). Sexualized Disney things are a no-no but sexual things are awesome! Basically any adult themed item will make me a very happy me. I am not picky about colors, as long as they are theme accurate (like mickey mouse should never be neon, and things like that). I dont like anime at all, but I love Kawaii foods and inanimate objects, not Sanrio.

Here be the list:
--bubble bath, bath salts, bath teas....basically anything that will make bath time more relaxing and enjoyable
--handmade soap, oh how i love handmade soap (especially with tea leaf essential oil)
--A necklace that says atheist
--ANYTHING with NPH on it (especially if its Barney themed)
--ANYTHING for my house:
          Kitchen - Adventureland - anything Tiki , jungle (but not cutesy), Indiana Jones or Pirates of the Caribbean themed that I can use to accent my kitchen in any way. Jars, towels, decorations, cozies for appliances.
           Dining Room - Frontierland - Big Thunder Mountain and Old West themes for the table, or the walls
          Living Room  - Tomorrowland - It is a black, silver and white color scheme, mostly we need wall art (ANY of the Attractions, past or present) and decorative elements
           Guest Bath - The Seas Pavilion - ocean, sealife, nemo, coral, greens and blues. Anything for a bathroom, especially wall art
           Stairwell - Main St USA basically a vintage Americana theme, with a firm grasp on the Victorian styles from early American colonial building. Curtains (I have 6 tall thin windows), wall art depicting Disney classic films, and decorative frames to add pictures of our family.
           Master Bedroom - Fantasyland -light pink, powder blue and cream with sparkles (that DO NOT flake, my husband has a glitter phobia, and he cant deal with any glitter that flakes, but anything that is naturally sparkly like chiffon and things like that are awesome). We have a King bed, and thats pretty much it. Wall art from any of the Princess films (Mulan, Pocahontas, Alice, etc are not princesses), decorative pillows and bed shams would be so welcomed. Anything with a 17th or 18th century feel, from a castle setting
          Master Bathroom  - Donald Duck - My husbands favorite character ever, and so I gave him the Master bath to show his love. The colors are Blue, White, Yellow and Orange and we need ANYTHING for that room (I havent started at all yet lol). Our master bath doesnt have a place for a shower curtain though.
           Foyer/Loft area - World Showcase - There are 11 countries in the World showcase, all vastly different. The main color scheme is Morroccan based, but for the walls, we want art and decorations for ALL the countries.
           Office/Studio - Mickey Mouse - Red, Black and White with a hint of yellow. Mostly decorative things, but anything that can STORE other things would be awesome. I never have enough storage

SUPPLIES:
--I NEED LETTERS (any type, style, color, size, even partially used things)
-- Disney stuff. Be it characters or movies or the parks, or historical stuff (books on Walt or the making of the parks. I have some, but always love new opportunities to broaden my knowledge. ESPECIALLY PAPERS! My collection was pilfered
-- ANY STICKERS!!!!! (I started journaling, and I use the stickers to break up the pages, I love BIG ones a lot, but any type, size color, theme..anythingif you have used sets that you dont know what to do with, I promise they will find a home in my journals)
--bazzill cardstock (its the only kind I use, and I ALWAYS need more, so please feel free to send me any colors or even scraps)
--mini albums (I collect all sizes, shapes and binding styles)
--stamp cleaner (I am always out of this too lol)
--ink (black, orange, yellow, gold, dark pink)
--scrolly decorative stamps (wood mounted, unmounted and clear ALL welcome)
--acryllic paints (any and all colors J)
--embellishments of any size type and color (the only themes I dont need are school, hunting, or religious) for scrapbooking
--ribbon (I like all kinds, and my stash has shrunk in the last year considerably)
--rub-ons (letters, designs, anything really)
--Felt.any color (but not made of wool, I am allergic, and I hand sew with it..you can imagine how uncomfortable that could get) the acryllic felt thats like .29 cents a sheet is ideal!

Extras:
I love chocolate and anything fruity. Nothing sour or spicy though (my tongue is sensitive).
I am a BIG tea drinker, actually my New Years resolution is to give up soda (again, I did it for 2 years, so I think I can do it again). I dont like chai, but I like most other kinds of tea. If you can find Jasmine and Chamomile anywhere, thats my favorite.
Anything Disney, no matter how small, will find a home here.

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH TO WHOEVER PICKS ME!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009 01:03:16 PM by MissDisney » THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Homemade Greeting Cards for the Holiday
Art of Basket Weaving
How to Do Indian Embroidery
Vera Nakonechny on Ukrainian Embroidery
Learn About Ukrainian Embroidery
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...