A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Monday, May 23 News:  Why party hats?  Today, we officially welcome our newest Moderators, lindyv321, pottermouth, PerfectlyBohemian, Mistress Jennie and LovelyMiss to the team!  If you see them on the boards, congratulate them!
Total Members: 305,622
Currently Running With Scissors:
362 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Gothic/Sweet Lolita Swap (CLOSED send out 01/20/2010)  (Read 32251 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Ariethine
« Reply #140 on: December 29, 2009 05:50:03 PM »

I read that story... I cried and cried and wished that she lived... T.T Just thinking about it makes my eyes water!!! eh... But that's what I want to do. 1000 cranes for good luck. I don't know how to make the kind that flaps wings.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
classicseamstress
« Reply #141 on: December 29, 2009 07:46:17 PM »

I'm so excited about this Swap.  The holidays and work have been so busy. I haven't had any free time.   I have a good idea of what I'll be making my awesome Swap partner.  I have all of the supplies ready and I'll be starting on everything this weekend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ojy

E.C.? Meh. Spike is way hotter.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #142 on: December 30, 2009 09:03:12 AM »

I read that story... I cried and cried and wished that she lived... T.T Just thinking about it makes my eyes water!!! eh... But that's what I want to do. 1000 cranes for good luck. I don't know how to make the kind that flaps wings.

Yeah, I thought it was sad too. Oddly, the flapping wing version is the only one I ever remembered.

I am starting sewing swap stuff this weekend as well. Was supposed to start today but got a last minute order for some fleece hats. Wonder if I can make all 20 of them by tomorrow afternoon....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swaps:

-----------
Will do personal swaps to receive fabric yardages. Also, if you are looking for costume work, I will work in trade or swap. I have an available Singer Pixie, is anyone interested?
Ariethine
« Reply #143 on: December 31, 2009 04:13:13 AM »

I hope I can get started on actual construction today... I went to bed after two last night, and the only reason I've woke up is the feeling that I have to throw up... so I think I am going to sit around all day and NOT let my stomach contents escape.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Solarwen
« Reply #144 on: January 01, 2010 04:57:38 PM »

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year guys <3 C: !!!

Hope you all had a fabulous holiday season. I know I did although I was completely stressed out with the amount of hand-made gifts I made this year o_0!!! haha but now that that's finally over I can get started on crafting for this awesome swap. Fortunately I've already bought all my supplies and have all my ideas so I think it'll all come together nicely! Happy crafting/swapping in 2010!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aisy
« Reply #145 on: January 02, 2010 01:23:41 PM »

So I've been having good communication with my partner but not on this thread-but that's because I no longer have notifications of when someone writes something anymore! Anyways,I've sorta started working on a project but then my iron left some gross black smudgy stuff on the fabric so I have to start all over again. I'm also planning to get supplies for another item which I think will turn out really cute when I'm done with it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would absolutely love to have a personal swap! I'm interested in jewelry, soap, and anything that inspires you on my Pinterest
vinnie451
Onna Otaku

Craft or Die!

« Reply #146 on: January 02, 2010 04:42:47 PM »

Oh my, I have so many ideas. My husband had to remind me that it was only a 5 point swap. I have no problem spoiling a little but my original list of projects was more like 15 points.  Shocked 

I'm hoping to finish my last project this week. But I'm having swap anxiety. I want to make ojy's first swap awsome sauce.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Now With Craft Blog - http://vinnie451craft.blogspot.com/

"Not everyone can be a great artist, but a great art can come from anywhere." Ego, Ratatouille
ojy

E.C.? Meh. Spike is way hotter.

« Reply #147 on: January 02, 2010 07:46:22 PM »

No complaints from me. Lol. Actually, I am not sure, but my list may have surpassed the 5 point thing as well. I am working on one bigger sewn item(at least to me, as it is the first time I have attempted one - though that is true about most of the items) and a few smaller items. I also have a bonus goody or two from my con stuff thrown in that I thought you might appreciate.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swaps:

-----------
Will do personal swaps to receive fabric yardages. Also, if you are looking for costume work, I will work in trade or swap. I have an available Singer Pixie, is anyone interested?
aisy
« Reply #148 on: January 03, 2010 04:06:58 PM »

i finished a small and a medium! and they are super cute so i think pretty hate machine will love them! (plus they have her fav colors in them-which im trying to do with all her items)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would absolutely love to have a personal swap! I'm interested in jewelry, soap, and anything that inspires you on my Pinterest
morglanc

hey, are you going to throw that away?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #149 on: January 03, 2010 06:02:40 PM »

i've been crafting along. this swap has proved to be slightly intimidating for me, but i'm working through it. i just really hope i can put together a package that my partner appreciates.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i love personal swaps. i'm looking to swap my art or paper crafts for some re-usable fabric snack bags, fabric sandwich wraps, fabric paper towels, glass pendants, ephemera, or art books.

http://www.wists.com/morglanc

http://morglanc.blogspot.com/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Gluten Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Coffee, the nectar of life!
@Home This Weekend: Expecto Patronum Night Light!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...