A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 300,947
Currently Running With Scissors:
450 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Gothic/Sweet Lolita Swap (CLOSED send out 01/20/2010)  (Read 25328 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #210 on: January 15, 2010 11:02:27 AM »

Waiting for two things so I can do some crafting- hubbie to wake up, and son to stop erm...eating.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
grapeicepop
« Reply #211 on: January 15, 2010 05:53:14 PM »

AHH.. Portcon, That would be the closest con to me, I am on staff at it now.. lol.. ^^
You lived in New Hampshire, did you ever go to AAC?  Although i think its only been around for a few years.  
And as far as crafting goes, i got one more small done today!! ^^
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010 08:48:01 AM by grapeicepop » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ojy

E.C.? Meh. Spike is way hotter.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #212 on: January 16, 2010 12:29:44 PM »

You should put in a good word for me up there. lol. Actually I just emailed Julie a couple of days ago. I have been trying to find my way into the Dealer's Room for the last couple of years, but it is always full. This year I may try for an AA table, if I think I can craft enough stuff in time. (Normally, at least half of my stock is not crafted.) I know that is far to go for a con, but I actually have family and friends up there. My hubby went to school with Julie's little brother. We would like to make a trip up to visit in-laws and all, but with travel costs, it would be nice to make money in the process. (And would mean I didn't have to stay at the M.I.L.'s XD)

I'm pretty sure AAC wasn't around then. I was up there back in 02-03. I may have to look into it though.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swaps:

-----------
Will do personal swaps to receive fabric yardages. Also, if you are looking for costume work, I will work in trade or swap. I have an available Singer Pixie, is anyone interested?
ojy

« Reply #213 on: January 16, 2010 12:39:04 PM »

Oh yeah, and the actual reason I pulled this up...lol.

I got my package from Vinnie today!! yay. I haven't opened it yet though.

Mine will be sent out Monday. I wanted to have it ready before the PO closed today, but I had an epic moment of stupid. I spent almost an hour trying to figure out why my machine wouldn't sew, then discovered that when I put a new needle in it yesterday I put it in backwards.

Moreover, I discovered that all this time I had been sewing with the leather needle I put in for a project back before October. I misplaced the needles and kinda forgot about it, but I had to go buy some a few days ago because I noticed the one in the machine was being terrible to this piece if lace trim I was trying to sew. Now I know why - it was like a 16 or 18. New needles I got I don't really like. They aren't marked like the Singer ones (which is why I put it in backwards...) and very hard to read to see what size they are.

Anyways, I got it all working so I could finish up the last piece. So, as long as I can find a way there it will go out Monday. Scratch that - Tuesday. Monday is a holiday, isn't it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swaps:

-----------
Will do personal swaps to receive fabric yardages. Also, if you are looking for costume work, I will work in trade or swap. I have an available Singer Pixie, is anyone interested?
Solarwen
« Reply #214 on: January 17, 2010 12:04:23 AM »

Wow, the send date is nearly upon us! Though some lucky crafters have received already!! I wish I could craft and send out fast but I like to *ahem* take my time (read: procrastinate) but everything will be sent on time! I've already finished 1 large and 2 smalls and I still want to add 1 or 2 small other things in there C: Excited!!

Hearing you guys talking about cons makes me jealous >_< There're so many cons in the US and I am sadly in Canada and on the West Coast at that! So I only ever go to AnimeEvolution but I'm hoping to try and go to Sakuracon in Seattle sometime soon!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

grapeicepop
« Reply #215 on: January 17, 2010 08:55:08 AM »

@Ojy- If you make it up,  I'll have to say hi!!  Grin

Ahh.. Monday is a holiday, I was shooting for that day too.. I guess it will be going out on Tuesday! I finally finished! Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NightOwl21

after all this time I finally show my true form

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: January 18, 2010 03:11:20 PM »

so yeah i feel dumb, I've been trying to send my package for a few days now. sat the post office was closed have no idea why, sunday well its sunday and hahah i forgot today was a holiday. You'll get it eventually kitkat_pro ;p
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I now have 2 shops! Scandalous! Take a visit and enjoy Smiley

Jewelry and Wedding Accessories: http://www.somewearintyme.etsy.com

Crafts and supplies: http://www.squidooink.etsy.com

Wists: http://www.wists.com/nightowl21

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/somesquid
Ariethine
« Reply #217 on: January 18, 2010 03:20:00 PM »

Smiley Despite my crunchy fingers, I managed to get an extra small 5 minute item done, but still super cute, and a little bit of easy tiny crochet that took me about a kids' movie to crochet up. I plan on doing a matching crochet piece or two. Smiley two strands of 10 crochet thread is easy to crochet up with a D hook. :3 I'm feeling very accomplished.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #218 on: January 18, 2010 09:29:43 PM »

Finally done with that one long project, now to make up everything else and send off on Wednesday"^.^"
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ojy

« Reply #219 on: January 18, 2010 09:46:54 PM »

I finished everything, but am trying to make one more thing to add before send out Wednesday morning. I hope I can finish it in time. If not, I still plan to finish it to send along later.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swaps:

-----------
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do Holiday Glitter Nails
6 Simple DIY Masks That Fix Your Skin Problems
How to Wear Gold Eye Makeup for the Holidays
Pro Tips from a Celebrity Manicurist: DIY Nail Art
Natural Makeup Tutorial
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...