A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,711
Currently Running With Scissors:
370 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Gothic/Sweet Lolita Swap (CLOSED send out 01/20/2010)  (Read 23718 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Ariethine
« Reply #200 on: January 14, 2010 02:08:38 PM »

You should tell him to shove it. He's supposed to be nice to you. Tongue That's what I say. Tell him to do it. All of it. Perfectly.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
vinnie451
Onna Otaku

Craft or Die!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #201 on: January 14, 2010 02:19:52 PM »

lol. he knows when to be nice. especialy when he wants a costume for the next con. still hasn't decided who hes going as. i'm going to pick for him if he doesn't hurry up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Now With Craft Blog - http://vinnie451craft.blogspot.com/

"Not everyone can be a great artist, but a great art can come from anywhere." Ego, Ratatouille
NightOwl21

after all this time I finally show my true form

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: January 14, 2010 05:32:05 PM »

lol. he knows when to be nice. especialy when he wants a costume for the next con. still hasn't decided who hes going as. i'm going to pick for him if he doesn't hurry up.

if he doesn't hurry up pick something extremely girlie. that way next time he knows not to wait XD

I'm just about done with all the crafts for this swap. man the time has gone by hahha. I keep counting everything out thinking i've forgotten something. i hope not.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I now have 2 shops! Scandalous! Take a visit and enjoy Smiley

Jewelry and Wedding Accessories: http://www.somewearintyme.etsy.com

Crafts and supplies: http://www.squidooink.etsy.com

Wists: http://www.wists.com/nightowl21

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/somesquid
morglanc

hey, are you going to throw that away?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #203 on: January 14, 2010 05:49:20 PM »

i sent!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i love personal swaps. i'm looking to swap my art or paper crafts for some re-usable fabric snack bags, fabric sandwich wraps, fabric paper towels, glass pendants, ephemera, or art books.

http://www.wists.com/morglanc

http://morglanc.blogspot.com/
ojy

E.C.? Meh. Spike is way hotter.

« Reply #204 on: January 14, 2010 07:23:43 PM »

Lol, I have so done that. I used to be costumer for several people I knew and they would wait last minute to tell me, so I would say "You pick or I will." After threatening to dress my friend George as Claudia from Robotech, he became a little better at deciding in a timely manner.

Mmmm, which cons do you guys go to? You should make a road trip. We have cornered the market on cons down here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swaps:

-----------
Will do personal swaps to receive fabric yardages. Also, if you are looking for costume work, I will work in trade or swap. I have an available Singer Pixie, is anyone interested?
Ariethine
« Reply #205 on: January 14, 2010 07:30:56 PM »

I've been to a couple, Ohayocon, (three times), sugoicon once and... I don't remember. I don't get to ohayocon this year. *sob* Don't get to go a lot.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
vinnie451
Onna Otaku

Craft or Die!

« Reply #206 on: January 14, 2010 09:11:36 PM »

We have been geographicaly far from cons untill just this year.  Now we are only about an hour from Nashville and are thinking about the Middle Tennessee Anime Con. Then, next year we will be in Florida close to Georgia and hopefully Dragon Con. Its hard to say where we will be any time in the future. The Army likes to move us right before big cons in our area. We missed a Sukura Con in New York by moving to Germany.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Now With Craft Blog - http://vinnie451craft.blogspot.com/

"Not everyone can be a great artist, but a great art can come from anywhere." Ego, Ratatouille
ojy

« Reply #207 on: January 15, 2010 02:34:59 AM »

Yeah, the army is fun like that. Lol, tell them to send him to Fort Hood so you can check out the Texas con scene. It is the best.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swaps:

-----------
Will do personal swaps to receive fabric yardages. Also, if you are looking for costume work, I will work in trade or swap. I have an available Singer Pixie, is anyone interested?
grapeicepop
« Reply #208 on: January 15, 2010 06:58:06 AM »

I am jsut about done!!!! jusst need to finish up the med. and it will be on its way, if all things go as planned it should be out by Monday!!  Grin Grin
Cons are another thing.. lol, i just started going to them this past year, and ended up going to 3 of them.  Grin Addicting stuff they are. ^^,  i have just about everything done for anime boston comming up in April though!!  Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ojy

« Reply #209 on: January 15, 2010 10:53:47 AM »

I guess I am just a little nerdy when it comes to cons. As for Texas cons, I have been to A-kon 3 times, AnimeFest twice, Atsui Con once, Ikki-con twice, KamikazeCon twice, and Oni-Con once. I also drove over to Louisiana to go to Mecha Con once, and made the trip out to Baltimore to go to Otakon once. And when I lived in New Hampshire I went to PortCon Maine. This year, if time and finances permit, I am going to try to make it to one or two new ones.

Now, I am not completely a fangirl or anything. Actually, I work at the dealers room (when I can manage to get a spot) at several cons, selling bento boxes and accessories, cosplay and Japanese fashion gear (This swap has motivated me to make more Loli stuff for KKC in 2 months), and doing commission cosplay work. And, I am the cosplay director for KamiKaze Con and host my own annual cosplay picnic event each spring. I guess that is one of my ways of putting my craftiness to work.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010 11:01:03 AM by ojy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swaps:

-----------
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...