A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,527
Currently Running With Scissors:
378 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Last Minute Christmas (US only) (SIGN-UPS CLOSED, sendouts 12/10)  (Read 17319 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Ariethine
« Reply #220 on: December 10, 2009 03:13:18 AM »

Shocked  Oh my...

I cannot believe that I forgot to take pictures...
>< NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I just got on here to post saying I was going to send out today, I've already packaged and I'm NOT unwrapping!! I refuse. T.T  I just finished too...

I hope that both of my partners have cameras... because if not... T.T I don't even want to think about it.
Anyway... Bagged, packaged and ready to send out... eh...  Embarrassed Will be done today.
*sighs*
THIS ROCKS   Logged
nostephot
« Reply #221 on: December 10, 2009 07:29:06 AM »

Well that is my partner above.... and to make her feel better I forgot pics too.... I was so sick yesterday and so paranoid I would not get it done since my sewing machine was broken and at Sears until 6 yesterday that I was just glad it was done and in the box!  I will take pics for her if she will take for me! 

Oh well..... shipping today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/nostephot/

My Old Wist http://www.wists.com/nostephot

I am open to personal swaps!  I would love to do one for Halloween!
swickered
« Reply #222 on: December 10, 2009 08:47:52 AM »

I've got 1/3 done and 2/3 over half way finished.  I hope swickered likes what I am crafting for her as much as I do.  It is so fun making smalls.  Large WIPs are fun to see completed, but not much instant gratification to be had!!  LOL

Lydia, I promise I'll be thrilled Smiley  I really hope your hubby likes it all--crafting for men sometimes = plain looking crafts, but simple can be good.

Thankfully, today is my day off so I get to finish up an item and then package them and get them out the door.  Lol, I have a full 8 hour day of time to finish, take pics, wrap and package before the P.O. closes.  I better get to the store-have one more thing to pick up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ariethine
« Reply #223 on: December 10, 2009 09:29:57 AM »

Wink YAY! Thanks nostephot! I would take pictures for you anyways! But I really appreciate it! My mom's always like. "YOU DIDN'T TAKE ANY???"

>> You should have seen her when I forgot to get senior prom pictures. That was scary... but now I'm really sad I didn't get any. Moral of the story... GLUE A CAMERA TO YOUR HAND!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kaz814
Cooking Moderator
Purses, Bags, Wallets Moderator
Reusing, Recycling, Recrafting Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #224 on: December 10, 2009 09:51:06 AM »

Moral of the story... GLUE A CAMERA TO YOUR HAND!!  Grin

I'd love to see the crafts produced with a camera!hand.   Though you'd probably get some cool and random pictures when it goes off by accident (which always happens to me!)

Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vote now for the New-To-You Recipe Cooking Challenge!
swickered
« Reply #225 on: December 10, 2009 11:54:51 AM »

Moral of the story... GLUE A CAMERA TO YOUR HAND!!  Grin

I'd love to see the crafts produced with a camera!hand.   Though you'd probably get some cool and random pictures when it goes off by accident (which always happens to me!)

Smiley

That's funny :-)

So, I had somewhere read that a small item is 1 hour...but now I'm reading it's 2.  I wish I had known that before, lol!  I'm tempted to do something more....but then that would be more items.  I'm trying hard to be a good swapper and abide by all the rules!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kaz814
Cooking Moderator
Purses, Bags, Wallets Moderator
Reusing, Recycling, Recrafting Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #226 on: December 10, 2009 11:57:21 AM »

That was my problem too, swickered.  I ended up adding to one of my items to make it a mini-collection, all of which took me less than two hours collectively (and you can't just have ONE, really!)

Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vote now for the New-To-You Recipe Cooking Challenge!
Aikibookworm
Dangerously clever and resourceful.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #227 on: December 10, 2009 03:19:32 PM »

Well, I'm a naughty, naughty organizer because I didn't get to take pictures either.  I haven't been home today long enough to even get the camera and take pictures, and I was lucky to even make it to the post office in time!  And, when I got to the counter, my wallet wasn't in my purse!  I sent kiddo running to the car with my keys.  It had fallen out into the driver's side floor.  *whew!*  That was a moment of total panic! 

So, anyway, I'll have to depend on my partner for pics, too.  Although, the way one of my items turned out, I don't think I want ANYONE to see pictures.  *sigh*  It was the one thing she told me she definitely wanted, and it was like the hardest thing I've ever crocheted.  And, I make afghans!  I mean, you can tell what it is and all.  But, he is definitely not up to my personal crafting standards.  Sad  I didn't have the heart to deny her, though, because it was the one thing she pleaded for so I had to try!!!

Anyway, onto business.  I've updated on the front page and in the gallery.  Make sure you are the right color, please.  And, if you haven't PM'd me with your DC#, please do so, NOW.  Thanks.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's hear it for the hippies and the yippies!"
- John Lennon in the song Give Peace a Chance

my wist:  http://www.wists.com/Aikibookworm
PureOath
Raconteur Extraordinare

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #228 on: December 10, 2009 05:57:43 PM »

pictures taken.... wrapped....boxed....taped....addressed....READY TO GO

And sent this morning!  I wouldn't have remembered to take the pictures myself if I hadn't seen so many "Ooops. Crap, I forgot" posts when I logged in today. And didn't already have a camera glued to my hand in the form of cellphone like a ninja. *sigh*  I txt too much.

This was a nice respite from finals week.  I can't wait to see everybody's awesome stuff! Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am looking to do a personal swap with (or will outright pay for) a knitter who could make an adult sized knitted t-rex sweater for Christmas. If anyone is interested, please let me know.
rockon
« Reply #229 on: December 10, 2009 06:43:59 PM »

Well, no break today Sad  So I will send 1st thing tomorrow . . . it is waiting in the car for me . . .

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Fake Blood for Halloween
Non-Linear Editing Basics in Final Cut Pro
Modern Horror: Mockumentary
How to Look Good on a TV Interview
Creating the Ideal Recording Environment
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...