A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,578
Currently Running With Scissors:
750 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Last Minute Christmas (US only) (SIGN-UPS CLOSED, sendouts 12/10)  (Read 16299 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gammykatie

I would be unstoppable If I could just get started

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2009 11:35:24 PM »

it really doesn't matter if someone is overly religious or not.... as long as they abide by the wishes stated in their partners questionnaire. 

I don't care for angels, but if my partner wants angels, I would be happy to craft angels for them...  and just hope that my angel is close enough to make them happy.  I think angels are like people -- all different.  That's what makes the world go round.

This is a Christmas swap, which means that everyone is trying to make something nice for someone else.    Don't worry so much..........
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We make a Living by what we get, We make a Life by what we give.  - Winston Churchilll

http://www.wists.com/gammykatie

2010 - 3/XX                     I won't read Blogs!
Lo{ve}
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2009 11:37:07 PM »

i agree completely with gammykatie!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lydiaharper
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2009 08:01:16 AM »

it really doesn't matter if someone is overly religious or not.... as long as they abide by the wishes stated in their partners questionnaire. 

I don't care for angels, but if my partner wants angels, I would be happy to craft angels for them...  and just hope that my angel is close enough to make them happy.  I think angels are like people -- all different.  That's what makes the world go round.

This is a Christmas swap, which means that everyone is trying to make something nice for someone else.    Don't worry so much..........

I totally agree.  As long as you consider the person you are crafting for......their likes and tastes, not your own.  I just hope if I ever get the courage to organize a swap, I do as good of a job as you are!! 

Lydia
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2009 09:25:34 AM »

I agree GammieKatie, but some people may find crafting for someone of different religious beliefs a serious challenge given that we only have one week to craft. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2009 09:26:26 AM »

*rolls eyes at Aiki*Oh, YOU!  Don't stress so much!!  I am SO here for you on this, and you KNOW that  Grin  

I should have a slot free, partner in another swap just received...and I am COMPLETELY done with crafting on the SSS21 so I now officially have only an angel package for the Pick n Choose swap on my plate...and only a couple wallets for Xmas to complete.  I should be able to slide in here later tonight Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2009 07:16:29 PM »

(ogd:  You just KNOW Sapphire's laffing her a** off over all this, eh?)

she sure is............and dont worry AikiB..........ever ything will be JUST DANDY...........I have had swap partners, that when first partnered up with, didnt think I had anything in common with......but in the end it was great, had me crafting things I wouldnt have otherwise done.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2009 07:50:00 PM »

While we are waiting for December 2nd to get here so we can all get our crafting on, why don't we start a list of "smalls" that can give us some inspiration since we have a short period to finish our package?

My problem is that I tend to think in "medium to largish" in size. Coming up with smalls is a challenge for me.

Ok, here's some...

Quote dominoes
needle cases
simple zippered bags
bath stuffs like scrubs, bath bombs and salts