I made a Murloc (from World of Warcraft)!
Here's a real murloc, in case you haven't seen one:
1. Using felt, cut out the murloc fins (hair?). Make them an inch or two longer than you need them to be, you can trim them later.
2. Fold a piece of fabric, right sides together. Trace the murloc onto the fabric. Don't bother tracing his fins.
3. Sew from the murloc's butt, all the way to where the fins (hair?) start.
4. Tuck the felt fins into the opening, so that they poke down into the inside-out-murloc's belly. They will be upside down, with the longer pointy ends facing inside of him. Sew over them, leaving a 1" opening at the end. It's okay if you have a few felt fins left, they are easy to hand sew into place.
5. Cut out the murloc, being careful not to cut over your stitches. Leave a little extra around your 1" opening to make it easier to sew shut. Clip the curves.
6. Turn your murloc right side out. I used a crochet hook to help with the arms and legs, they are very difficult. His fins should pop up.
7. Lightly stuff your murloc, and sew the opening shut.
9. Add decorative embroidery, button eyes, and a hook so you can
10. hang him on the tree.
You can also use the pattern to cut 2 out of felt, and blanket stitch them together. It would be much easier than turning fabric right-side-out!