A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,856
Currently Running With Scissors:
769 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: IYP 14 gallery of fabulousness!!  (Read 18408 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

imafundork
« Reply #90 on: December 10, 2009 07:57:57 PM »

I received a super awesome package from GuacaMolly today!  We agreed to swap some of her yummy soaps for some knitted goods from me. Smiley

The entire mailbox smelled like lavender when I opened it this evening which got me really excited because I love lavender!

She sent eight bars of soap- I was only expecting six, so that was really exciting!  I am going to use seven for gifts and one for me.
 The scents are Bay Rum Lime, Wild Gypsy Tea (2 bars), Lavender Oatmeal, Cucumber Melon (2), Oatmeal Milk & Honey (2).  I love the Wild Gypsy Tea and am going to keep one of those bars for myself.  Wink

But that's not all! She also sent three lavender bath salts. One of them opened during transit and that's why the box smelled so heavenly.  Cheesy  I think most of it can be salvaged so it's not a big deal.  There's also a salve which is going to come in handy as I just started a new job (at Starbucks) and wash my hands all the time, so they are already beginning to dry out.  She made red poppy bobby pins which came straight from my wist!  So excited about these!  Another thing that'll be great for my new job- something to spice up all of the black I now have to wear!  And two microfiber cloths for cleaning my glasses...very handy to have!

Thanks so much, Molly! I love it all!  Grin

Oh and sorry about the pictures.  I was just so excited about the package, that I took the pictures when I got home tonight at 9pm.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
guacaMolly
« Reply #91 on: December 10, 2009 08:11:46 PM »

Darnit, after I mailed it out I thought--- Oh.... I probably should have put the bath salts and salve in baggies. Sorry about that!

I'm so happy that you like everything!  Smiley Wild Gypsy Tea is my favorite (I always have a bar in the shower).

The pictures are great! I LOVE my package, I've hardly taken the mitts off since I got home and opened the mail!  Cheesy Pics as soon as my camera charges!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

AlwaysInspired

Craft Swap Super Hero

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #92 on: December 10, 2009 09:53:31 PM »

That altered book is fantastic! I've always wanted one, but am just not a paper crafter enough to do one myself.
That soap looks wonderful! I wish we had smello monitors!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RyverChyld
♥Live ♥ Laugh ♥ Love♥

I Believe in Fairies!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: December 10, 2009 10:31:43 PM »

I love the altered book! Grin  I love how it is dark and mysterious!

Wow  That is ALOT of soap!!!  I bet they smell great! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #94 on: December 11, 2009 03:35:26 AM »

Wow, I am so impressed by everything - mermaid, pink tree, book, soap... just looking at this stuff is pleasure!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
frogangel
I'm willing to do a personal swap! :-)

"Paint it black with a splash of HOT pink!"

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #95 on: December 11, 2009 08:56:54 AM »

I'm so so SO glad you like her, Frogangel. It was a challenge to go outside my normal color schemes for you. I'm really happy with how she turned out- especially her tail.

If it was a challenge, you sure got it right! Wink I do love her and her tail is absolutely fabulous! It's so shiny! Thanks again! Smiley

That altered book is so neat. Isn't handmade soap great!?! Again more great stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AlwaysInspired

Craft Swap Super Hero

« Reply #96 on: December 11, 2009 12:52:04 PM »

I recieved my wonderful package of goodies from I Sew Cute today! I'm blown away at the quality of her work!

The group shot. It is the sweetest little box painted to match my new crafty space, 4 handmade lollipops that are totally delicious, 2 wonderful resin rings, and 5 fantastic necklaces!

Here is a close up of the top of the box. It was tough to photograph without a glare!

The rings on my poor dry ugly looking hands! Man, I wish I had painted my nails this morning!

Necklace 1, a purple glitter heart! Purple is my fave color and this is gorgeous!

Necklace 2, my name! Nothing ever has my name on it because it is unique so this totally rocks!

Necklace 3, a candy sprinkles heart! So fun and perfect to wear while doing the holiday baking.

Necklace 4, the deer in the snow! I've had this one on my wist and flickr faves and now I own one!

Necklace 5, my username! I can't tell you how happy this one makes me! I haven't ever had anything that I could wear with my user name on it! This one will get worn a lot!

I had to include a pic of myself because I just so happened to be wearing the perfect color to show off the deer! Grin

Thanks so much I Sew Cute! You've made this a wonderful swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

elociNNicole
Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart-ah-ah-ah

Do what you love. Love what you do.

« Reply #97 on: December 11, 2009 01:26:20 PM »

Okay everyone, RhymeswOrange is truly amazing and has sent me another unbelievable package!  I cried.  Really, I did.  I can't wait to put the kids to bed, snuggle up in my beautiful quilt with some hot chocolate (maybe wine) and my knitting.  It has been extremely cold the past couple of days and this will get some great use... like right now actually.  Smiley 

I am not tall enough to get the entire quilt in the frame:

And you know its awesome when the cat flops down on it just moments after laying it out!  Smiley Smiley  (sorry for the blurry pic.)

Thank You, RhymeswOrange!  You are amazing!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knitting goal for 2011: knit 500,000 stitches.  24,078/500,000 knit.  I think I'm going to need more yarn...
superhooker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: December 11, 2009 01:46:46 PM »

Those necklaces are so cute!  And that quilt rocks!!!

Everybody's stuff is so nice this round!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
RyverChyld
♥Live ♥ Laugh ♥ Love♥

I Believe in Fairies!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: December 11, 2009 01:59:08 PM »

Awesome necklaces!!  The candy sprinkle one is my favorite!! Wink

WOW  I LOVE that huge Quilt!!  I love the colors in it!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Bead Crochet
How to Design a Pencil Skirt
How to Make a Sewing Pattern
Setting Up a Sewing Machine
How to Make a Beaded Christmas Tree Pendant
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...