A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,380
Currently Running With Scissors:
476 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: IYP 14 gallery of fabulousness!!  (Read 19254 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2009 08:37:41 PM »

I am so excited with my package from craftypuppymom. The package arrived at lunch today and I received some fabulous stuff.

First was my request of crocheted or knitted dishcloths and hotpads. I can not do either of these crafts and am always so appreciative of someone who takes the time spent doing either for me. The color are of my kitchen decor and the hotpad has a cute little owl, another favorite of mine.

Crafty also sent me a very pretty piece of fabric which I have yet to decide what I will make with it.  I definitely will put it to use though it is so pretty.

This also excited me so much and is incredible. I love the owl pendant , the color is silver, it is long in length and the beads set it off so good.  This was such a surprise and I love it.

She also included loads of scrapbooking supplies. This was something we found we had in common.  She knows I went to Disney last year for the 1st time and have only completed putting my scrapbook together 1/2 way. I love all the paper, and  stickers and will work on finishing my album over the holidays.

Finally some extra generic stickers to keep me going after the album is through. And some note cards.

This has been a great IYP swap. Thank you craftypuppy mom for all my wonderful thought out things, you nailed this swap perfectly!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AlwaysInspired

Craft Swap Super Hero

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2009 08:42:23 PM »

I love the tree skirt! I need a new one badly, but I just can't make myself make one! Cheesy
That stocking is super fun! I don't normally like pink, but that is so killer I like it.
Those hankies are so fun! I've been thinking about embroidering some hankies, but I want to find some great vintage ones like those now!
Those dish clothes rock! The necklace is super cute too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

guacaMolly
« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2009 09:25:27 PM »

Such amazing packages! superhooker, I am super jealous of your bag as well! It's cute and looks really soft. Win.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RyverChyld
♥Live ♥ Laugh ♥ Love♥

I Believe in Fairies!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: December 09, 2009 10:51:51 PM »

OGD-  I love that felted sweater bag!!  That is so cool how you reconned pants for the pockets and lining!  I love the tree skirt and placemats too! Grin

kittykill- Awesome emboidery!!  I am amazed at hand embroidery! Grin 

craftypuppymom- really cute dish cloths!  I love the owl necklace too!

I just wanted to mention that the "evil minions" that KCMonkey was talking about are actually my 2 boys!! (they are not really evil, they are actually really good boys!!)  My oldest son is into felting and he felted the snowman, and my youngest son loves to color so he colored the picture, they both wanted to make something for their Aunt KCMonkey! Wink

There is ALOT more that I sent, but KC wants to wait for Christmas to open them! Shocked  I hope I can wait that long to open the rest of hers!  I did  get to open a few things early!  So I will post those awesome things a little later today! Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2009 04:09:21 AM »

More great packages! Love the placemats and the tree skirt for their colors, love the embroidery! And the owl hotpad is so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2009 06:20:32 AM »

Wow!! Everything is so great!!

I love the embroidery (I don't have the patience for it!).

That tree skirt is KILLER. I may have to make one next year... I use an old red table cloth.  Cheesy

Knitted/crocheted dishcloths are the only ones I'll use anymore. You're lucky for getting such pretty ones!! And a hot pad!? I've never used a handmade one, but it's so cute!

LOVE the owl necklace. I have that charm at home and have had no idea what to make with it... now I have some inspiration!  Wink

And the skully stocking is super-great! I love the mis-match look of it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

elociNNicole
Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart-ah-ah-ah

Do what you love. Love what you do.

« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2009 06:55:11 AM »

What an amazing gallery so far! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knitting goal for 2011: knit 500,000 stitches.  24,078/500,000 knit.  I think I'm going to need more yarn...
RyverChyld
♥Live ♥ Laugh ♥ Love♥

I Believe in Fairies!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2009 07:38:07 AM »

OK Here are my goodies from KCMonkey!!! Grin
We did a Christmas stocking exchange and ornament exchange for the first part!

Cutest crocheted Hello Kitty ornament and crocheted cupcake ornament!! Grin

She sent me a Tinkerbell ornament and a Tinkerbell  bobblehead gift!! I LOVE Tinkerbell!!

She also made me a bunch of cool paper laminated ornaments and 2 angel ornaments and 2 snowflake ornaments!!  And an Eiffel Tower ornament!!

Here is a close up of the Awesome Appliqued Hello Kitty stocking!! Grin  It's PINK and HELLO KITTY!!!  I LOVE IT!! Grin

Can you tell we both LOVE PINK?!?! Grin  And she sent lots of candy canes that my boys ate immediately!! Cheesy

And as a huge extra she sent me a super cool 3 foot PINK TREE to put all these ornaments on!!!

It is really cool because it can hang on the wall and doesn't take up much space!  I hung it up in my craft room!  SO I have a WHITE tree down stairs and a PINK tree upstairs!! Grin

This package really means ALOT to me!!  I was really having a hard time facing Christmas this year because my hubby is deployed and won't be here for the holidays.  So I really appreciate KCMonkey sending me some Christmas CHEER this year!!

There are still more presents that I will wait till Christmas Day to open, it will really give me something to look forward too this Christmas!! Wink

Thank you so much KCMonkey!!  I LOVE EVERYTHING!!  Love You!! Kiss
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009 07:39:58 AM by RyverChyld » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2009 07:51:14 AM »

dude  a whole christmas tree?!?  nice!!
 what amazing packages!!  now to wait for melvinators package to show up.... I hope it makes it before xmas!!! I want pressy's early!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

imafundork
« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2009 08:32:14 AM »

There are some truly amazing packages in this gallery!

I love the pink Christmas tree. I have one too, but have yet to put it up.  I need to get on that!  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Festival Style for Spring and Summer
How to Be Stylish at Work
Get This Street Style Meets High Fashion Look
The Zoe Report: What To Wear To A Music Festival
The Zoe Report: Get Inspired by These 4 Major Fashion Week Looks
Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...