A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,576
Currently Running With Scissors:
667 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 45
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Santa 2009 Swap Party Gallery  (Read 34121 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

plucky1_08

Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #390 on: December 19, 2009 10:35:39 PM »

I have finally found time to open my gift.  My secret santa was Cassiecate57.  She did a wonderful job stalking me, got me perfectly. 

She sent me homemade soy candles with a Jimmy Buffett theme...the candles were Coconut telegraph, Grapefruit Juicyfruit, Fruitcakes, and Last Mango in Paris...for those of you who don't know Jimmy those are all song titles, and each scent goes along with the song.  I love love love them.  Almost hate to burn them.  lol  We did have a mishap, one of the glasses broke but the candle was unharmed so I'm just going to break the rest of the glass off and put it into a new holder. 

The small container in the picture is a coconut lemongrass soap she purchased off etsy.  It smells good and is very thick I can't wait to use it. 

I love it all very much but I'm so excited because she made me or actually got her mom to make me Smiley  a pair of blue arm/wrist warmers.  I have wanted a pair for soooo long but can't knit at all.  I work for the St Louis Blues NHL team and the building is about a constant 48 to 50 degrees this time of year I hate having to wear long sleeves everyday but now I can wear short sleeves with my new warmers.  Yay!!!!!

Thank you sooooo much I love it all.  It really made my week which was actually quite bad, a little brighter.  Thanks again.   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Minusxl3lindfold

R.I.P. Peter Steele. <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #391 on: December 19, 2009 11:08:55 PM »

Really great stuff from everyone. My camera battery is charging right now then i'll post pics!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: www.wists.com/minusxl3lindfold
Facebook: (always looking for crafty friends!) http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000584671613

Current Swaps:
nikimac

28 and life to go

View Profile WWW
« Reply #392 on: December 19, 2009 11:13:29 PM »

I got such a thoughtful (and spoiling!) gift from plucky1_08!  Yay for presents!!  I got 3 pretty painted picture frames, a beautifully painted clock and fun mailbox for my son's new fort, and my bought gifts were a yummy vanilla candle, a fun Coca-Cola tin (I'm a collector), and some delicious black licorice.  Thank you sooo much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love planning parties - come to me if you need any ideas!
cassiecate57
« Reply #393 on: December 19, 2009 11:45:44 PM »

I'm sorry I didn't pack the package well enough Sad

Alas, I hope you enjoy it. I had fun making your package and my mom has been interested in Craftster for the longest time. One day I'll give her the swapping bug...

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
&blog
˙˙˙ǝɹǝɥ pɐɯ ןןɐ ǝɹ,ǝʍ

timshel
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #394 on: December 20, 2009 05:04:10 AM »

Craftydeb This one made my jaw drop. Did you know that I used to play French horn? These lovely little French horn appliqus will actually be turned into Christmas ornaments to hang on my tree!

I am glad that you like them as Christmas ornaments because that is what they are actually Wink  They have a hanger hole on them for you.
I did know that you played French horn - that's why I made them!

I am also becoming extremely nervous - my recipient has not posted in.  I am beginning to think she was not happy at all with what I had sent to her.  Cry
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009 05:07:24 AM by craftydeb » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
jungianwanderer
"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. "

The super-awesome and amazing Charity

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #395 on: December 20, 2009 05:38:19 AM »

Don't be silly craftydeb, I'm sure she loved it! She might have gotten wasted at an xmas party or something last night...you never know Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back after a long hiatus. Not doing any big swaps right now but feel free to message me for small ones and supply exchanges. I have a bunch of fabric that I'd like to swap for different supplies! 

Also, I have a pintrest now Smiley

http://pinterest.com/charityjones89/
Blackstitches
« Reply #396 on: December 20, 2009 05:50:11 AM »

Okay, I know I posted here last night but for some reason I don't see my post anywhere!    My partner sent me some really awesome stuff that I LOVE!

Here's a group shot:

A close up of the awesome artwork she sent straight from my wist!

The beautiful necklace, the colors in this are amazing:

This super cool feather headband, I wanted one of these so bad and I love this one, I have been studying it to see how to make more for myself:

These really cute hairpins:

she also sent me a brooch that is just like the orange one.

And look at this adorable mug with my name on it!

she also included an extra decal like the one used on the mug, some yummy looking coffee, chocolates and a sweet bird ornament that I forgot to take a picture of because it's already on my tree!

Thanks so much to my partner!  I love everything and you really got my personality.  I can't wait to wear my necklace and hair stuff at the holidays. 

Kim
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Good lord have mercy on a country girl, trying to make a living in a rhinestone world."- Dolly Parton
www.livingindomesticity.blogspot.com
www.irisharperdesigns.etsy.com
justforme
« Reply #397 on: December 20, 2009 06:09:55 AM »

What an awesome Christmas party we have all had together. There are truly amazing items being posted.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. -Indian saying.

True regret is not what you've done but what you have not done.
KidWithKemikals
Monisaurus the Crafty Dinosaur

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: December 20, 2009 08:08:25 AM »

It twas me!!!! Youre so very welcome Kim!!
I had so much fun being your santa
Im really glad the mug made it one piece and the drawings werent crushed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Make Love - Not Horcruxes
plucky1_08

Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #399 on: December 20, 2009 08:15:31 AM »

I'm sorry I didn't pack the package well enough Sad

Alas, I hope you enjoy it. I had fun making your package and my mom has been interested in Craftster for the longest time. One day I'll give her the swapping bug...

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Don't worry about it at all....when I saw the broken glass I was worried that maybe the candle had been damaged and it's still perfect so I think I can get it out and use a different holder.  Thanks again.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 45 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Model Julie Henderson Shows Off Her New Bikini Line
Rita Ora Swaps Jobs With Cara Delevingne For DKNY
How to Clean White Shoes
Rihanna Wins Battle Against Topshop
5 Fashion Items Worth the Splurge
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
Are You Ready For Some Football?
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...