A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,046
Currently Running With Scissors:
747 Guests and 37 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 45
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Santa 2009 Swap Party Gallery  (Read 30267 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jungianwanderer
"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. "

The super-awesome and amazing Charity

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #380 on: December 19, 2009 05:00:35 PM »

That is so helpful. I can't get my computer online right now but when I get on here to post pics tomorrow I'll be sure to try it out. Thanks so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back after a long hiatus. Not doing any big swaps right now but feel free to message me for small ones and supply exchanges. I have a bunch of fabric that I'd like to swap for different supplies! 

Also, I have a pintrest now Smiley

http://pinterest.com/charityjones89/
thedreamer
« Reply #381 on: December 19, 2009 05:27:14 PM »

You are so welcome thedreamer!!!!!  I'm glad the color scheme was on.  And I never thought about it, but yes, the bag would be reversible, I supose it depends on your mood, either way I'm glad it's the right size, I worried it would be a bit on the big size......  The stars can be pot holders, or wash cloths, or since you crochet, you can stick them in a blanket, I thought it didn't much matter, but I felt everyone needed those for christmas!  The little penguin (yes needle felted) made it into the box with tears from my 4year old.  He wanted it so badly!  But of course I made him another one.  And I'm glad you like the charms, nothing wrong with a few supplies, hope youcan use them in some jewlery!

My brother saw all the goodies I got today and got rather jealous, lol...he too tried stealing the penguin, but nope, it's sitting with all my other penguins in my penguin collection where it belongs  Cheesy And one of the stars is actually being a coaster right now on my desk, but I like the idea about the blanket, so I'll definitely see what I can do about that with the other star.  If you can tell, I'm still a bit excited over getting early Christmas presents! 

Too many packages to comment on (I came home to 5+ pages after one day of shopping!) but just know that I'm going wist-insane with all the amazing goodies in here Wink 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gammykatie

I would be unstoppable If I could just get started

View Profile WWW
« Reply #382 on: December 19, 2009 05:49:54 PM »

Wow.... was I spoiled... not only did I receive this wonderful blue box...

but I also received an extra in the mail a few days later....

I opened the extra envelope first and found this wonderful little guy:

A group shot:

then I opened this tiny, tiny package to find the smallest dice I have ever seen....  they are approximately 1/8" square.

the next package was this fascinating "instruction book":

followed by something I really needed, a new pincushion:

I love, love, love elephants and this one is just adorable..... I really will hate putting pins in him Roll Eyes Wink Wink

and lastly something from my specific list, a body pillow cover....  front:

back:

To whomever my Secret Santa is, THANK YOU soooooo much!  I love everything!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We make a Living by what we get, We make a Life by what we give.  - Winston Churchilll

http://www.wists.com/gammykatie

2010 - 3/XX                     I won't read Blogs!
gibson8026
« Reply #383 on: December 19, 2009 06:12:46 PM »

I don't know if this is the right place to post this or ask questions but i really really love the celtic knot blanket. would you by any chance be able to tell me how to do it or send ma a link to someone that can? i really want to learn how to do that one. thanks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

"this kid is driving me craaaazy!"-Robert Munchs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #384 on: December 19, 2009 06:19:57 PM »

more great stuff!!!!  All you craftsters are crazy amazing... this gallery rocks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sherrie B, UT
Show me your Creativity!What's you Passion?

I love living in Utah!

« Reply #385 on: December 19, 2009 06:28:33 PM »

Babalina! you are AWESOME!!!
First the Box--sitting there tantalizing me for over a week

The opening--Fuller than I thought it would! & the awesome card signed by none other than "BABALINA"

Great things come from small package & they smell so WONDERFUL--ok I started opening one before DH stopped me "Photos hun!"

then 1 lil Box, a GORGOUS bead & Christmas charms bracelete. Bad photo but the Santas' face reminds me of a Harliquin characture & a lil wreath & lil stocking.

HANDMADE SOAPS!!!! Honey Walnut & Lavender! I am so pleased!

Then next package

Hook needle roll! I've been wanting one of these FOREVER! & she even made it w/ Celtic Pattern!!!!

The flip side is a pretty brown polka dot & white tie ribbon (pardon the foot shot)

And the Suprise final Pckage

SATIN PJ's! OMG! they are wonderful!

I was so Spolit! This is the Bestest Santa Package EVER--
Thank You Monica you made the experience WONDERFUL
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009 06:58:04 PM by Sherrie B, UT » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." by Scott Adams
~
MY WISTS: http://www.wists.com/SherrieB
Crafty Detective Rd. 7  sendouts Apr. 14, 2011) 
zcrafter

A long, long time ago.....

« Reply #386 on: December 19, 2009 06:55:58 PM »

Woo hoo! I am so happy because Crazy4Bags sent me the sweetest package. She did a super job of matching my tastes and wishes.

These photos are bad -- Crazy4Bags, please post better pics if you have them.

First, all the goodies:

In the background is a nice big piece of Christmas fabric that she used to cushion everything. I didn't measure, but it's about a yard and a half. I will definitely be using it for a tree skirt I'm going to make for next Christmas.

There is a yummy pair of flip-top mittens -- oh gosh, I've been wanting these! Then a set of three things she made for inside my purse,  and a big mug with a leafy design that says "Celebrate every day to the fullest" around the inside.

Then a jewelry box straight from my wist. (Closeup to follow)

AND a sweet apple scented candle AND cute little Christmas rubber ducky for my duck collection. My dog made a valiant effort to claim the duck, but I prevailed.

Closeup of the cosmetic bag, tissue holder, and checkbook cover made exactly to my wishes. Solid brown outside and pretty plaid taffeta linings:

Here's the jewelry box she fashioned, just like the one in my wist. This is adorable!

Action shot of the mittens:

They're purchased from a local business. So beautiful, lined, and with a button to anchor the flip top.

I am definitely spoiled. Wearing a huge smile today! Thank you so much, Crazy4Bags! I love everything.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009 07:01:26 PM by zcrafter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tanza
Angel in the making....

« Reply #387 on: December 19, 2009 08:23:51 PM »

Sherrie the fabric of the needle roll is awesome.

Bab's where'd you get it from?Huh?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
justforme
« Reply #388 on: December 19, 2009 08:35:07 PM »

Everyone received wonderful items. Looking forward to next Christmas to do it again.

Stellato_escuro went first by the state you were from, return address, which weeded out all but 7 crafters. Then went by crafts previously done. I need to say again how much I love everything,
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. -Indian saying.

True regret is not what you've done but what you have not done.
tcmatteson

Baby it's cold outside...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #389 on: December 19, 2009 10:19:18 PM »

So many more beautiful packages! It's hard to keep up with all the beautifulness being posted on here! But I shall try!

kidwithkemikals - The hat and scarf set is so well done! and I love those button hair clips, too cute!
Casey1201 - That is the neatest idea for a dog bed! And the monkey is adorable!
Justforme - Those are beautiful pendants! Are they hand painted?
SimplyFabulous! - What an adorable gnome family set! And it's awesome she was able to "replicate" your family with the two boys and one girl bit!
sg1psychopath - You totally guessed your Secret Santa correctly! I love the blue appliques and the jewelry holder!
stellato_escuro - Wow! You recieved a boat load of stuff! I love the napkins Smiley They look so vibrant and fun! And your baby is absolutely gorgeous! She looks so comfy snuggled close to you!
gammykatie - What an awesome body pillow cover, the colors and the pattern are so neat!
Sherrie B, UT - I can almost smell the yumminess of those soaps! And that is the most awesome celtic pattern on the needle roll fabric Smiley
Zcrafter - That jewelry box looks so well crafted Smiley The painting on the side of the cherry blossoms is great!

And for those of you who are curious, I posted the official Secret Santa List on the first page underneath my group's records.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter turned Soaper
Been away from Craftster for far too long Sad I miss this crafty community!
Simple & Clean Soapery on FB
Simple & Clean Soapery on etsy
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 45 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Remove Hair Extensions
How to Get What You Want at the Hairdressers
How to Get Hair Extensions
How to French Braid Hair
How to Dutch Braid Hair
Latest Blog Articles
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Karen Casper
Tute Tuesday: Wooden Chain
Here Kitty, Kitty!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...