A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 296,759
Currently Running With Scissors:
600 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 45
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Santa 2009 Swap Party Gallery  (Read 32851 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pinokeeo

Best of 2013 winner, but this is just as good.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #350 on: December 19, 2009 09:36:18 AM »

Wow, Homerof2. Nice package.  Beautiful stained glass tulip.

Hey, Puppy-girl, yes, I'm your secret santa.

I'm glad you like everything.  I got lucky with the colored leather.  Walked into the leather shop and there is was, in the scrap bin, and just the right size.

And the wood is hickory, something that I rarely get here.  So I felt like everything was just right.

And my life partner makes those reusable bags.  I just "borrowed" a couple of them.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009 09:37:29 AM by pinokeeo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

KidWithKemikals
Monisaurus the Crafty Dinosaur

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: December 19, 2009 09:37:48 AM »

the tulip is so amazingly pretty...

And Bella... where did you find such good looking models Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Make Love - Not Horcruxes
tcmatteson

Baby it's cold outside...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #352 on: December 19, 2009 09:46:40 AM »

More pretty goodies to look at! And I, too, am enjoying seeing the randomness of stuff in this swap!

Belladune - That is a huge dining room set! And the fact that it's all reversable is too cool! And that is the cutest monster ever! I'm so glad it's fun for the whole family, even the cat! LOL!
Puppy_girl - You totally got your secret santa guess on the nose! hehe! Can I just say that I will be wisting that woodbound journal? Oh yeah... it's absolutely gorgeous!
Homerof2 - Ooh! I'm loving that stained glass tulip! It shines so nicely in your window Smiley And those tulip placemats are quite beautiful, too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter turned Soaper
Been away from Craftster for far too long Sad I miss this crafty community!
Simple & Clean Soapery on FB
Simple & Clean Soapery on etsy
tcmatteson

Baby it's cold outside...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #353 on: December 19, 2009 09:47:15 AM »

So, now its my turn to show what I received in my package of mystery! I received presents from not one, not two, but 12 of you lovely ladies out there! My eyes went wide after opening the box and seeing all the pressies! I got the most spoiled of all! Thank you all so much! I very much enjoyed organizing this swap and was very thankful that we didnt get any flakers! What a pleasant way for my first foray into organizing swaps to end! Thank you for all your love and I hope you all enjoyed the swap, too!

So, now, onto pictures!

See, I told you that my tree threw up! And theres my package there in the front!

Secret Santa Surprise *Do not open till Dec 19*

Myklia 3 gorgeous crocheted bookmarks (which will be used promptly) (I adore the blue one, its so soft!) and some blue and green beads for jewelry!
Craftydeb This one made my jaw drop. Did you know that I used to play French horn? These lovely little French horn appliqus will actually be turned into Christmas ornaments to hang on my tree!
Blupaisan Some fun pink bubble-wrap! And the most gorgeous hand-painted owl night light ever! I squealed when I opened this one!!!
And lower left hand corner shows the card I got explaining everything! Santa moves and winks! Its too cool!

Carrieme 2 coffee cup sleeves for starbucks and a gift card for some starbucks coffee! I love the fabrics she used on these! Too pretty!
Homerof2 Another ornament to put on my tree! Its a crocheted bell and the stitches on it are so incredibly tiny! Just wow! Wow! Love it! ^_^
Stellato_escuro Yummy-looking orange-flavored hot chocolate which will probably get drank sometime today and a beautiful coffee cup sleeve to match! I love the abstract design on it Smiley

MsMia Made my package smell wonderful with all sorts of bath-time soak stuff! Theres a gingerbread body scrub, vanilla milk bath, chocolate milk bath, and a salts n soda bath soak. I also got some gingerbread tea and some green tea Smiley My hubby thanks you very much for the teas! (as he steals them away!)
Belladune A very very much needed pincushion! And its so large! And its in my all-time favorite color combo (teal-ish blue and brown!). I keep running my finger over the pretty ribbon- so smooth and pretty oooh!
Sherrie B, UT The most awesome X-mas slippers (never had slippers like these before!) They fit my feet perfectly and are cushy and warm Smiley I also got some Swiss hard mint candies that are quite yummy!

SimplyFabulous! Long sleeved Dirty Dancing stenciled t-shirt that I had seen on another swap I had been in! Only I think that SimplyFabulous! did it so much better! Im so glad you decided on the large shirt Smiley I hope that one day soon I will be back down into mediums and maybe even eventually back down into a small! But I love the shirt its so pretty and so soft! And take a look at the awesome origami tree card! So pretty!

Sarahj2001 Very bright red fingerless gloves! They fit me like a you-know-what! ^_~ They really do! I actually wore them throughout the entirety of opening the rest of my presents!
Aikibookworm A very pretty wispy, fluffy, blue hat thats so incredibly soft! Loving the light blue color on it too! Yay!

Im really just about speechless at all the wonderful items! To whomever had the idea, thank you and to Sarahj2001, thank you for going through the trouble to organize this! Im just- wow! I totally love all you guys!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009 09:50:55 AM by tcmatteson » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter turned Soaper
Been away from Craftster for far too long Sad I miss this crafty community!
Simple & Clean Soapery on FB
Simple & Clean Soapery on etsy
jungianwanderer
"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. "

The super-awesome and amazing Charity

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #354 on: December 19, 2009 09:51:59 AM »

Froggie got here safe and sound and is currently keeping my pot of oregano company.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back after a long hiatus. Not doing any big swaps right now but feel free to message me for small ones and supply exchanges. I have a bunch of fabric that I'd like to swap for different supplies! 

Also, I have a pintrest now Smiley

http://pinterest.com/charityjones89/
Aikibookworm
Dangerously clever and resourceful.

« Reply #355 on: December 19, 2009 10:00:38 AM »

My partner's camera batteries died so she said that it would be helpful if I could post pics.  I was KidWithKemikals's santa.  

Group shot of smalls/extras:

cookie cutter set (bought item), hair barrettes (based on her requests), a baggie of extras (kwk - please describe that list, I don't have a spread out photo of those), and a washcloth made to look like an EVP from Ghost Hunters.  The medium is a Gryffindor house colors scarf and hat set based on items from her wist and that she specifically requested something she could wear to Christmas dinner.

Close up of the barrettes:

Close up of the scarf and hat set:

I need to let my partner do the describing and explaining.  My best friend just called, and I'm invited to ride to the city with them for the afternoon.  No way I'm missing a chance to escape!  They'll be here any minute, and I've gotta scoot.  

*hugs kidwithkemikals*
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009 10:14:53 AM by Aikibookworm » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's hear it for the hippies and the yippies!"
- John Lennon in the song Give Peace a Chance

my wist:  http://www.wists.com/Aikibookworm
KidWithKemikals

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: December 19, 2009 10:15:35 AM »

tag team posting going on here Wink

the baggie has all sorts of yummy tea and cocoa in it
I cant wait to try the Republic of Tea pomogranate

and truthfully the picture of the scarf and hat dont do it justice because its the EXACT Gryffindor colours.. its amazing and I love them so much.. the scarf is so soft and warm Ive been wearing it in the house lol

Im also a big GH geek so not only did I get an EVP washcloth (Let me do my Steve impression now.. "EVP stands for Electronic Voice Phenomenon and it allows us to hear voices we might not be able to hear with our ears") but she sent me a GH patch  too Cheesy

I think Im going to wear the hair clippies to work tonight

Hugs.. thanks again!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009 10:16:46 AM by KidWithKemikals » THIS ROCKS   Logged

jungianwanderer
"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. "

The super-awesome and amazing Charity

« Reply #357 on: December 19, 2009 10:19:38 AM »

I am seriously about to have a cow if my partner doesn't get her butt over here and post! :-p
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back after a long hiatus. Not doing any big swaps right now but feel free to message me for small ones and supply exchanges. I have a bunch of fabric that I'd like to swap for different supplies! 

Also, I have a pintrest now Smiley

http://pinterest.com/charityjones89/
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #358 on: December 19, 2009 10:26:14 AM »

you know, I'm just loving how fast this galery is filling!  I'm going to be sad once it's all done Sad

sweet package KWK!!  the scarf and hat rock!

Im really just about speechless at all the wonderful items! To whomever had the idea, thank you and to Sarahj2001, thank you for going through the trouble to organize this! Im just- wow! I totally love all you guys!

you are so welcome, TC!! I couldn't stand the idea that you would do all the work and not get any pressys today!!  I'm so glad you love everything from everyone.  It turned out to be a wonderful package! That fabric and ribbon I used on the pin cushion was being coveted, but I saw your like of those colors on your wist so cut into it for you Smiley  I'm so happy you like it!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

KidWithKemikals

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: December 19, 2009 10:55:32 AM »

I am seriously about to have a cow if my partner doesn't get her butt over here and post! :-p

I know how you feel
its making me nervous
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 45 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Chili Paprika Shrimp and Lime Rice Recipe
How to Make Crab Cakes
How to Make Potato Pancakes
Red Bean Succotash Recipe
How to Make Dinner with Only 5 Ingredients
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...