A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 298,076
Currently Running With Scissors:
816 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 45
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Santa 2009 Swap Party Gallery  (Read 34927 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #330 on: December 19, 2009 06:20:17 AM »

I opened my secret santa gift!! 

I got a pink flamingo shirt and a strawberry skirt (both off my wists!!).  A super box that looks like a book!!  Yeah!  And my favorite candy PEZ!!

Thank you Blackstitches!!  I love everything!! Smiley  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blackstitches
« Reply #331 on: December 19, 2009 06:25:03 AM »

I'm glad everything fits!  I really enjoyed making your package.  I'm so glad you finally got to open it, Merry Christmas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Good lord have mercy on a country girl, trying to make a living in a rhinestone world."- Dolly Parton
www.livingindomesticity.blogspot.com
www.irisharperdesigns.etsy.com
MsMia

Christmas, Fall, and Winter Lover

View Profile WWW
« Reply #332 on: December 19, 2009 06:29:55 AM »

I am soooooooo sorry, I will have to post pictures tomorrow night, phone being stupid and I really need some zzzz's (& computer being stupid, I was about to post message and it deleted the content).  Try this again.  I got a cowl, crocheted ruffle scarf, wish book, yoga mat holder, beautiful jar with cut out butterflies, beautiful glass holder with christmas lights beautifully decorated on top, a gorgeous brooch.  I LOVE everything.

I hope at some point I'll find out who my secret santa is.

On the positive side of this, I should be able to get a couple action shots tomorrow night when I am out and about.  If my secret santa wants to post pictures they can go ahead, otherwise I will tomorrow night.  I am soo sorry, I was so looking forward to doing this right away.

I am your secret santa and I will wait for you to post pictures.  I am glad you like everything, I was really worried about the glass light holder arriving safely.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pinokeeo

Best of 2013 winner, but this is just as good.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #333 on: December 19, 2009 07:11:02 AM »

Ok, open sesame.

I forgot to take pictures of everything wrapped.  I guess I was a little excited to see what was in this mysterious box.

Everything together.

First item.  A crocheted lap blanket.  This is straight off my wists.  Please note:  This is NOT a medium item unless my secret santa is a superwoman.  This is on my settee, and completely covers it.

A close-up of the celtic interleave knot.  My secret santa definitely has some mad crocheting skills.

Also, a crocheted hat and mittens.  I've never worn mittens before, so I'm looking forward to this experience.  They are warm and fit perfectly.

And I'm going to be very busy in my off-season this winter.  She also sent me a resin starter kit, complete with detailed instructions.  I can't wait to get into this new craft.

My secret santa?  SarahJ.  Thank you so much.  Everything is perfect and I love it. 

Thank you tcmatteson for a great swap.
Merry Christmas, everybody.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MsMia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #334 on: December 19, 2009 07:17:17 AM »

My gifties from my Secret Santa:

(I mistakenly left this out of the first picture. Oops.)

I received crocheted slippers, a crocheted shopping bag, sewing kit, dark chocolate kisses, earrings, reed freshner, a personal alarm, crocheted star square (?), and a goodie bag for each of my kids.

Closer look at some goodies:

And what was in the goodie bag for the kids:

reindeer and santa notepads, crayons, snowman ornaments, a popsicle snowman craft kit, a bendable snowman and reindeer

Thanks so much Secret Santa.  I wish I knew who you were.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
chibilightangel
« Reply #335 on: December 19, 2009 07:24:40 AM »

Drumroll please!!!

And my secret santa was thedreamer!!! She sent me trigger finger mitts and crochet wrist warmers. I can't wait to try out the mitts. I also got a really awesome earring and necklace set that`s just lovely that I can wear to work. Finally, I got a small amigurmi goldfish tied onto some chocolate.

Thanks a ton for everything thedreamer!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MsMia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #336 on: December 19, 2009 07:26:14 AM »

The trigger finger mitts are awesome!!  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #337 on: December 19, 2009 07:28:20 AM »

First, yay for waking up to see AWESOME package in the gallery.  so many sweet as things...
Pinokeeo, holy that blanket is amazing.  I love it, and it shall make my wist too.
Aiki, that giant shark is great!!  gotta love oversized amigurumi
and finally:

I was so, so spoiled, and I LOVE everything!  Everything is just so 'me', from the penguins to the colours and the style.  Thank you so much to my secret santa...........bel ladune!  you're amazing <3

You are so welcome thedreamer!!!!!  I'm glad the color scheme was on.  And I never thought about it, but yes, the bag would be reversible, I supose it depends on your mood, either way I'm glad it's the right size, I worried it would be a bit on the big size......  The stars can be pot holders, or wash cloths, or since you crochet, you can stick them in a blanket, I thought it didn't much matter, but I felt everyone needed those for christmas!  The little penguin (yes needle felted) made it into the box with tears from my 4year old.  He wanted it so badly!  But of course I made him another one.  And I'm glad you like the charms, nothing wrong with a few supplies, hope youcan use them in some jewlery!

Off to open my pressy's.  Yes it was more important to see what everyone else got so far.   

ETA: Trigger finger mitts?!!?!?  zomg another wistable item... I don't shoot guns but dude how sweet....
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009 07:30:19 AM by Belladune » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinokeeo

Best of 2013 winner, but this is just as good.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #338 on: December 19, 2009 07:48:02 AM »

Lovin' everybody else's pressies, too.  Those trigger finger mittens are cool.  And the bagskets are great, too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KidWithKemikals
Monisaurus the Crafty Dinosaur

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: December 19, 2009 07:51:32 AM »

OOOoooo!!!  Beautiful loot!   That ornament is wonderful!

Well, the person I santa'd is in the eastern time zone.  So, she must've gone on to bed and will be one of the ones who opens tomorrow.  I hope she likes her stuff.  

ETA:  LOLOLOLOL  Nevermind!  She just PM'd.  Too funny timing.

I didnt like it.

I LOOOOOVED IT!!!!
Thank you so much for being my secret santa Smiley

I wonder if my partner liked her package...she hasnt posted anything yet  Lips sealed
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009 08:01:21 AM by KidWithKemikals » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Make Love - Not Horcruxes
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 45 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Easy Cookie Bars Recipe
How to Make Healthy Jello
How to Make Gluten-Free Oatmeal Cookies
Learn A Delicious Lemon and Vanilla Crème Brulee Recipe
How to Make a Victoria Meringue Sponge Cake
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...