A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 296,663
Currently Running With Scissors:
574 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 45
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Santa 2009 Swap Party Gallery  (Read 32691 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cassiecate57
« Reply #400 on: December 20, 2009 09:35:19 AM »

I love the swallow necklace. Wisting! Smiley Great package, kidwithkemicals.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
&blog
˙˙˙ǝɹǝɥ pɐɯ ןןɐ ǝɹ,ǝʍ

timshel
jungianwanderer
"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. "

The super-awesome and amazing Charity

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #401 on: December 20, 2009 11:35:03 AM »

Hey! I'm finally able to post pics! The first is an overview of the smaller stuff. My bought items were some yummy gourmet hot chocolate and an adorable froggie who hangs on the side of my potted plants. There is also a beautiful purple box full of goodness and an adorable handmade xmas card.

This is a close up of the card with cutsie lil penguins!

Here are all of the inchies that were inside the purple box. I got as close of a shot as I could while still getting them all in frame...aren't they marvelous?!

Here's a beautiful clunky necklace she made with a sun pendant. I don't know if she knows it or not but my patron god is a sun god so the little sun pendant is perfect!

And last but not least here is my travel embroidery case. Look at the lovely tree of life design on the front (straight off of a painting I had wisted) that she did by hand.

Needless to say I LOVED my package! I had the most wonderful package ever.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back after a long hiatus. Not doing any big swaps right now but feel free to message me for small ones and supply exchanges. I have a bunch of fabric that I'd like to swap for different supplies! 

Also, I have a pintrest now Smiley

http://pinterest.com/charityjones89/
stellato_escuro

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.

« Reply #402 on: December 20, 2009 12:59:41 PM »

TC--The pendants I made Justforme are hand-painted. I made them out of Fimo and went acrylic crazy.

Everyone is getting such wonderful stuff! I am going to have to do this swap again next year. It's nice to be able to start Christmas a bit early.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my blog for current projects and swap stalking info: daydreamhouse.wordp ress.com
Lots and lots of things to be made: pinterest.com/stellatoescuro/
blupaisan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crayyyyyyzeeeeeee about cats!!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WackobelleEarrings

« Reply #403 on: December 20, 2009 01:12:27 PM »

hey all   sorry i am so late to the party... i had hand sugery and have been post op at bf's house.  i just opened mine and it is awesum!  WORTH THE ONE-HANDED plus teeth half hour struggle.  i wll wait til daughter gets home tonightb so she can post pics, as i am not in good shape.  but i want to tnhank my santa, esp. for my kitteh!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It were lightnin'...
SimplyFabulous!
My home away from home

« Reply #404 on: December 20, 2009 04:22:07 PM »

Jungianwanderer - Im so glad you like everything! I didn't know that your patron god is a sun god, so cool!  I was wondering through Hobby Lobby and saw the pendant and just thought it looked like something that was your taste.  The big green hoop was actually a part off of an earring I added the sun to.  And it was my first time doing inches, so I was a little nervous about them. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.  -ee cummings
jungianwanderer
"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. "

The super-awesome and amazing Charity

« Reply #405 on: December 20, 2009 04:53:36 PM »

They were great! I've been collecting them for a border around the top layer if my portable altar I'm building to take to Africa with me. Thanks to yours I finally have enough so I've taken them off of my wist. The ones you made mesh perfectly with those I already have so again, thank you so much! I really couldn't have asked for a better swap partner!

And yup yup, Lugh is a sun god. My friend's patron God is Belenos the first father and THE sun god and he was sooo jealous Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back after a long hiatus. Not doing any big swaps right now but feel free to message me for small ones and supply exchanges. I have a bunch of fabric that I'd like to swap for different supplies! 

Also, I have a pintrest now Smiley

http://pinterest.com/charityjones89/
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #406 on: December 20, 2009 05:17:25 PM »

Looks like only 4 more packages to make their appearances in the gallery....
I'm still waiting on my recipient to emerge - I'm about to start chewing on my finger nails - open your box already!  You're killing me here! Cheesy

Everyone has been getting some great loot.  This is a great gallery!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
pinokeeo

Best of 2013 winner, but this is just as good.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #407 on: December 20, 2009 05:43:54 PM »

If I counted right there are still five packages out.  We still don't know if crazy4bags has received yet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://PiNOKEEOs.artfire.com

50 projects for 2014--20/50
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=430313.msg5136721#msg5136721
Recovering from surgery and crafting again!!!
myklia
« Reply #408 on: December 20, 2009 05:51:52 PM »

I was going to say, I'm still waiting for my recipient to receive, let alone post pictures of what I sent.  I have heard some packages taking up to 5 weeks to get to Canada.  Now I really wish I had sent priority to have peace of mind but it would have cost a lot more, though I am thinking now it would have been worth it.  Crazy4bags hasn't signed on for a few days.  I hope so soon.  I have little knots in my stomach.

I can post pictures of what I sent her, but I don't know if that would be appropriate just yet, probably not.  Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tcmatteson

Baby it's cold outside...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #409 on: December 20, 2009 05:55:10 PM »

I was going to say, I'm still waiting for my recipient to receive, let alone post pictures of what I sent.  I have heard some packages taking up to 5 weeks to get to Canada.  Now I really wish I had sent priority to have peace of mind but it would have cost a lot more, though I am thinking now it would have been worth it.  Crazy4bags hasn't signed on for a few days.  I hope so soon.  I have little knots in my stomach.

I can post pictures of what I sent her, but I don't know if that would be appropriate just yet, probably not.  Sad

Yeah.. don't post just yet... I sent crazy4bags a couple of messages, but she hasn't been on to recieve any of them yet  Undecided I hope she's alright and hasn't forgotten about us!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter turned Soaper
Been away from Craftster for far too long Sad I miss this crafty community!
Simple & Clean Soapery on FB
Simple & Clean Soapery on etsy
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 45 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Patchwork Blanket Design
How to Make Card Paper Flowers
How Make Paper Look Old
How to Make Personalized Luggage Tags
How to Design Your Own Patchwork Blanket Patterns
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...