A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 299,164
Currently Running With Scissors:
575 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 45
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Santa 2009 Swap Party Gallery  (Read 37199 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

myklia
« Reply #370 on: December 19, 2009 02:09:59 PM »

I am your secret santa and I will wait for you to post pictures.  I am glad you like everything, I was really worried about the glass light holder arriving safely.

I did post pics before you posted this, you must have missed it:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=328988.msg3827245#msg3827245

Unfortunately I never got action shots, but I really love everything.  Thank you so much. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stellato_escuro

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #371 on: December 19, 2009 02:28:06 PM »

Justforme, how did you figure it out so fast? Youre good! Anyway, I am so glad you liked everything. I wish I could say I made the soapthats one craft I have yet to learn.

The day has really flown by! I opened my package a few hours ago but got delayed by feed baby/get lunch/feed babyanyway, here are photos for everyones enjoyment!

First, the package before I tore through all the wrapping. My pics turned out a bit fuzzy, but you can still see what an awesome wrap job my partner did. 2 boxes in shiney black paper, metallic ribbon with peacock feathers, all finished with a glitter snowflake. Awesome!

Here are all the smaller goodies out of the box. Green apple cinnamon body scrub, peppermint soaps, a shower puff, a knit elephant (I loooove ellies!), 2 mini taggies and a shooting star onsie for my new baby, postcards for my collection, whoppers, a dark chocolate bar and chocolate peppermint coffee. She also threw in 2 cinnamon sticks, which made everything smell so Christmasy. And big surprise, I already cracked into the chocolate!

I also got 5 (!) ATCs for my collection. Once again, the photos dont really do them justice. The baboon has glass marbles for eyes, and the butterfly is 3D. Also, I got some awesome dangly earrings with skeleton keys. I collect skeleton keys, so these are perfect for me.

And the icing on the cake? A canvas bucket, 4 cotton dinner napkins and a collection of produce bags! Each of the napkins is different and reversible, which is exactly what I want for my collection. And I am soooooo thrilled for the produce bags. There are 9 of them, so plenty for me to complete a shopping trip.

And my awesome swap partnerCasey1201! Thank you sooo much. You really, really made my pre-Christmas weekend!

Almost forgot...baby pic!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009 02:40:54 PM by stellato_escuro » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my blog for current projects and swap stalking info: daydreamhouse.wordpress.com
Lots and lots of things to be made: pinterest.com/stellatoescuro/
tcmatteson

Baby it's cold outside...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #372 on: December 19, 2009 02:44:50 PM »

Just outta curiosity, when will we get feedback? I mean there's no rush, as long as I'm cleared by the 29th I'm fine, just wondering if either of our organizers has an idea yet?

My group will be getting their feedback (as long as both they and their partners posted pics) by tomorrow night... just been rather busy today trying to get household chores and keeping up with all the posts on here...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter turned Soaper
Been away from Craftster for far too long Sad I miss this crafty community!
Simple & Clean Soapery on FB
Simple & Clean Soapery on etsy
Minusxl3lindfold

R.I.P. Peter Steele. <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #373 on: December 19, 2009 02:58:00 PM »

I LOVE what I got! I will post pictures soon. My secret santa didn't say who they were but i'm going to guess gammykatie?

SimplyFabulous: I'm so glad you like everything, I'll post more detailed pics of the hen, etc later! The little gnome ornaments were from your wist. I did purposely make it to be just like your family  Cheesy It was sooo much fun making the gnomes, I fell in love with them hehe. SO happy you love them. I thought of you right away when I saw the mug because I knew it was just your style!

Oh and what a cute baby!! Gratz.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: www.wists.com/minusxl3lindfold
Facebook: (always looking for crafty friends!) http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000584671613

Current Swaps:
sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #374 on: December 19, 2009 03:18:31 PM »

Just outta curiosity, when will we get feedback? I mean there's no rush, as long as I'm cleared by the 29th I'm fine, just wondering if either of our organizers has an idea yet?

My group will be getting their feedback (as long as both they and their partners posted pics) by tomorrow night... just been rather busy today trying to get household chores and keeping up with all the posts on here...

I will do my group's feedback tommorrow evening also (after you post pictures Smiley) I'm out of town at my sister's house today but I promise to do it when I get back tommorrow Smiley 

I'm enjoying seeing everyone's gifts!!  Makes me feel more like Christmas now Smiley

pinokeeo, I'm so glad you like everything!  The blanket did take me awhile...but I love crocheting so I was excited you had that in your wists...I've been wanting to do that block for a long time now! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #375 on: December 19, 2009 03:20:50 PM »

holy haul Stelatto!   you got spoiled rotten!  That babe of yours is to precious.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tanza
Angel in the making....

« Reply #376 on: December 19, 2009 04:14:26 PM »

SarahJ and pinokeeo  I so just wisted that lap blanket it rocks, you rock woman and you are so lucky pinokeeo.....

That giant shark is so sweet my boy would love it,

what a cutie little cherub, she is so sweet.

There are way to many awesome packages to comment on each, you are all so fabulous.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
jungianwanderer
"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. "

The super-awesome and amazing Charity

« Reply #377 on: December 19, 2009 04:32:45 PM »

Mildly off topic question...

I'm pretty new to wist. How does one wist things from anywhere? I mean I know how to wist something if it's already on the site on someone else's wist, but I don't know how to just wist something I see on here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back after a long hiatus. Not doing any big swaps right now but feel free to message me for small ones and supply exchanges. I have a bunch of fabric that I'd like to swap for different supplies! 

Also, I have a pintrest now Smiley

http://pinterest.com/charityjones89/
Tanza
Angel in the making....

« Reply #378 on: December 19, 2009 04:44:27 PM »

I'm pretty new to wist. How does one wist things from anywhere? I mean I know how to wist something if it's already on the site on someone else's wist, but I don't know how to just wist something I see on here.

If you go to wist and drag the wisty button onto your tool bar you can then wist anything from any website.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
myklia
« Reply #379 on: December 19, 2009 04:46:26 PM »

I hope this helps:
http://www.wists.com/?action=help

Basically there is a button that you click and hold and drag to your toolbar.  When you go to a page you see something you like, click on the "Add to Wist" button then all the images appear from that page appear.  You click on the one you want.  Then you create tag and add explanation if you want and then click add.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 45 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Glen Berger Tells The Back Story of Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark
Light and Movement Digitally Added to Van Gogh Paintings
This Artist Uses Bananas as His Palettes
Stalled at Comicon
Art of VIBE: Hebru Brantley Puts His Chicago South Side Roots Into His Art
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...