A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 304,013
Currently Running With Scissors:
371 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 45
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Santa 2009 Swap Party Gallery  (Read 34021 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

myklia
« Reply #320 on: December 18, 2009 10:37:45 PM »

I am soooooooo sorry, I will have to post pictures tomorrow night, phone being stupid and I really need some zzzz's (& computer being stupid, I was about to post message and it deleted the content).  Try this again.  I got a cowl, crocheted ruffle scarf, wish book, yoga mat holder, beautiful jar with cut out butterflies, beautiful glass holder with christmas lights beautifully decorated on top, a gorgeous brooch.  I LOVE everything.

I hope at some point I'll find out who my secret santa is.

On the positive side of this, I should be able to get a couple action shots tomorrow night when I am out and about.  If my secret santa wants to post pictures they can go ahead, otherwise I will tomorrow night.  I am soo sorry, I was so looking forward to doing this right away.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #321 on: December 18, 2009 10:39:56 PM »

yay!  i'm glad you like everything!   Grin  the stamp is much more halloween-ish but since it was on your wists i figured it was alright to send in a christmas swap.   Smiley
the ornament is really pretty, esp. when it captures the light.  it was hard sending it off.  i'm glad it made it in one piece.  i was so worried it'd break.
Bats are ALWAYS appropriate. Grin It's all really great. Thank you! You really nailed my color tastes and style. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
Aikibookworm
Dangerously clever and resourceful.

« Reply #322 on: December 18, 2009 10:43:00 PM »

I second that statement:  Bats are ALWAYS appropriate. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's hear it for the hippies and the yippies!"
- John Lennon in the song Give Peace a Chance

my wist:  http://www.wists.com/Aikibookworm
tcmatteson

Baby it's cold outside...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #323 on: December 18, 2009 11:05:08 PM »

Wow! What a completely awesome package you made, puppy_girl Smiley That snowflake does look like it would capture the light beautifully!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter turned Soaper
Been away from Craftster for far too long Sad I miss this crafty community!
Simple & Clean Soapery on FB
Simple & Clean Soapery on etsy
Aikibookworm
Dangerously clever and resourceful.

« Reply #324 on: December 18, 2009 11:44:29 PM »

I received a big, stuffed, crocheted shark.  I had "giant shark stuffie" on my wist so obviously my santa paid attention . Wink  I also received a decorated hand mirror.  Unfortunately, the mirror did not make its journey in the best condition. Sad

My great white shark with a yard stick for scale:

My Santa did not identify herself in the box so I'll let her make the big reveal.

My shark has not yet revealed his name to me yet, either.  Maybe tomorrow he'll clue me in on what he wants to be called.  Maybe George, but I'm not sure, yet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's hear it for the hippies and the yippies!"
- John Lennon in the song Give Peace a Chance

my wist:  http://www.wists.com/Aikibookworm
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #325 on: December 18, 2009 11:45:32 PM »

My granddaughter told me I MUST WAIT and she will help me open in the morning..Well I could not sleep so I got up and well, Now I must let her open something in the morning LOL..
   I am thrilled. I recieved the most beautiful tree of life from the master of making them phoenixfiredesigns thanks so much!! I have pretty little earrings, a fun mermaid necklace, a cute box to keep them in, a bookmark stickers and a warm pair of slippersocks for in the house...

Thank you so much I am thrilled with my package

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
kwiltykate
« Reply #326 on: December 19, 2009 04:13:48 AM »

hey tanza, i kinda realised JUST before the open that u were my secret santa... the 2hr time difference gave you away! i guess there werent too many aussies in this swap but you definately lucked out with the postage costs!! i reckon mine cost nearly $30 (aud) ..

Hannah (7yo) loves the bunny bag and the candy cane ornament... and has even claimed the gaming coasters! i did wait til 1am last night, almost hoping someone would tell me to wait to post.

The cow window sticker is already in my kitchen, and hannah claimed the reindeer one (which funny enough looks like my scottish family emblem of the Stag! i think she may give it to her grandad - which makes me extremely proud)

The reindeers embroidery is awesome... seriously know what u are saying when u mean HOURS... i recognised it straight away

As it was 1am, I forgot to mention that Tanza even MADE THE WRAPPING PAPER USING EMBROIDERY  THREAD AND WAXED PAPER!!! seriously, awesome Smiley

Best swap ever! hope my pressies are received well Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

myklia
« Reply #327 on: December 19, 2009 04:57:42 AM »

Ok, I finally have pictures.

Opened box.

The whole loot. I have a brown cowl (nice and cozy warm, perfect for our weather), ruffle scarf, decorative glass box with bird on top and christmas lights within, another decorative jar with cut out butterflies, yoga mat holder (lost my picture, but I have a picture of it holding my yoga mat), wish book and brooch.

Some close ups:

Thanks so much secret santa, I look forward to seeing who you are.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #328 on: December 19, 2009 05:07:40 AM »

I opened!!  I opened!  My fabulous Secret Santa was zcrafter!! She did an awesome job and I'm just so happy!  All I can say is that today is going to be a fantastic day!!

First off... kicking myself that I didn't have someone peek inside the box for me - it was safe to open afterall since it was wrapped!  Sigh!  It's all good - but the wrapping didn't stay on for long at all... No sirree jimmybob.  I ripped right through it all!

She sewed up these wonderful pieced baskets for me to use in my craft room. Okay, she probably didn't know where I'd use them but that is where I'm going to use them - my craft room just got a makeover and they will be fantastic in there- I really do love useful things that are pretty!!  Perfect prints for me too!

And she knitted up a hat for me based on my wists - very cool Smiley
And then she also sent me a fantastic stained glass dove to hang in my window!!  I'm not sure who crafted it up but wow!  Mad crafting skills is all I can say! Wow!  I am going to hang her up right away!

Thank you so much zcrafter!  I love it all!!

« Last Edit: December 19, 2009 05:08:24 AM by craftydeb » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #329 on: December 19, 2009 05:09:27 AM »

I hope my recipient wakes up soon and opens her package!!  I am so nervous!!  I hope I did right by her - I need a very nervous smiley face icon right about now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 45 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Watch, Pass or Rent Movie Review: Hugo
Watch, Pass or Rent Movie Review: My Week With Marilyn
Watch, Pass or Rent Movie Review: J. Edgar
New James Bond Film Titled Skyfall
Will the Arab Spring Affect Films?
Latest Blog Articles
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...