A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,581
Currently Running With Scissors:
661 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 65
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FILL a MUG round 5 SU 11/23-12/03 SO date Jan 28  (Read 41249 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Smmarrt
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2009 08:44:33 PM »

i hope my swapper likes all things British   

I do, I do!! I just bought a funny birthday card for my best friend. It is a photo of Michelle and Barack Obama and the Queen and the inside says "We couldn't be happier it's your birthday!" I have a Queen Eliabeth tee from the National Gallery and I love F & M tea, and Twining's of course.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Fabric Art Journal Pages Swap ROUND 3 - Working
Altered Puzzle Pieces - again!
3-D Bugs coming soon....
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2009 12:26:43 AM »

I am shocked at the responce with this swap...we have 6 spots left befor this one closes WOW in less then 2 days...Me, I think it is a fun swap that is great to get our minds off the holidays and not a stressful one so this will be so fun and MMMMM

Coffee
Tea
Coco
Cider
Soup
Eggnog
A bit of liquer  Shocked

look at all that can go in a mug...MMMmmmmmm...H ORRAY FOR HOT DRINKS!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
babalina58

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2009 12:29:10 AM »

Dang it!!! This swap is REALLY tempting!!! But, I'm having a baby in a week. Don't know if I'll be up for it. Hmmm...

at the rate this is filling you could get started BEFORE you baby arrives LOL...I dont think this will be open more then a day or 2 longer then partners!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

missdolly
Miss Dolly is my GreatDane

Dedicated dog walker

« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2009 03:37:10 AM »

i hope my swapper likes all things British   

I do, I do!! I just bought a funny birthday card for my best friend. It is a photo of Michelle and Barack Obama and the Queen and the inside says "We couldn't be happier it's your birthday!" I have a Queen Eliabeth tee from the National Gallery and I love F & M tea, and Twining's of course.

Oh i hope i get you hehehehe
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The only hell my mum raised was me"

Personal swaps welcome...
froggmomma
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2009 05:32:09 AM »

Yesterday I mailed off my last swap package for the year, and proudly said to myself, "Self, now you'll have time to make Christmas presents and work on things for the etsy shop you hope to open in January. " but maybe... we should look and see what else there is .... just to see" I'm a bit nosy that way. HMMM.... fill a mug??? Small swap, Long time to craft..... Technically I'm not breaking the rules 'cuz send outs aren't til January, right....

Maybe my New Year's resolution should be " Practice self-control" Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

He asked, and I said yes.
I'm looking for Home Interiors resin butterflies, and License plates from other states. PM me for swap info. I love to swap.
babalina58

« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2009 06:58:41 AM »

Woot Woot...We I think are going ot have even longer craft time...We only have now 5 spots left...WOW..

Hey American girls...HAPPY THANKSGIVING A DAY EARLY...ENJOY YOUR BLACK FRIDAY IF YOU GO....AND try not to eat toooooo much...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RebelTrendsetter
You Can't Always Judge a Yarn by it's Roving.

Part time Domestic Goddess, full time Art Geek

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2009 07:18:16 AM »

Yesterday I mailed off my last swap package for the year, and proudly said to myself, "Self, now you'll have time to make Christmas presents and work on things for the etsy shop you hope to open in January. " but maybe... we should look and see what else there is .... just to see" I'm a bit nosy that way. HMMM.... fill a mug??? Small swap, Long time to craft..... Technically I'm not breaking the rules 'cuz send outs aren't til January, right....

Maybe my New Year's resolution should be " Practice self-control" Huh

LOLz that is so what went through my mind when I saw this swap also. Then I was trying to be "good" and think on it a couple of days, then i realized it was half way full and just threw "thinking about it" out the window!
I try to be more realistic with my new years resolutions. Like last year, I learned how to knit after 3 years of trying and failing. And this year, I plan to lose 50 pounds. (Yes...losing 50 pounds seems more realistic than having self control when it comes to swaps...)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly Known As: DesignVigilante
Pintrest! -- Etsy Shop --
tcmatteson

Baby it's cold outside...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2009 07:27:51 AM »

LOLz that is so what went through my mind when I saw this swap also. Then I was trying to be "good" and think on it a couple of days, then i realized it was half way full and just threw "thinking about it" out the window!
I try to be more realistic with my new years resolutions. Like last year, I learned how to knit after 3 years of trying and failing. And this year, I plan to lose 50 pounds. (Yes...losing 50 pounds seems more realistic than having self control when it comes to swaps...)

Ooh, I'd definately join you in your "lose 50 pounds" resolution, Design! I need to as well ^_^

Edit: Ooh... I just found out that there's gonna be a weight-loss craft swap starting sign-ups possibly today! I'm definately gonna be joining that one, too Smiley That will hit my 2 swaps at a time (actually crafting in) cap. I hope no more swaps I wanna be in start before I finish with this one and that one! Hehe!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009 07:42:34 AM by tcmatteson » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter turned Soaper
Been away from Craftster for far too long Sad I miss this crafty community!
Simple & Clean Soapery on FB
Simple & Clean Soapery on etsy
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2009 08:08:58 AM »

I'm in! Sending info now! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
froggmomma
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2009 09:25:02 AM »

Ooh, I'd definately join you in your "lose 50 pounds" resolution, Design! I need to as well ^_^

Edit: Ooh... I just found out that there's gonna be a weight-loss craft swap starting sign-ups possibly today! I'm definately gonna be joining that one, too Smiley That will hit my 2 swaps at a time (actually crafting in) cap. I hope no more swaps I wanna be in start before I finish with this one and that one! Hehe!

I  need to add that to my to-do list. I definitely have some pounds to lose.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

He asked, and I said yes.
I'm looking for Home Interiors resin butterflies, and License plates from other states. PM me for swap info. I love to swap.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 65 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Using AutoSave in Microsoft Office 2010
Making Image Adjustments in Photoshop CS4
Using the Rotate View in Photoshop CS4
Using Content-Aware Scaling in Photoshop CS4
How to Create a Video in PowerPoint
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...