A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,717
Currently Running With Scissors:
701 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2009 Secret Santa Wish Swap Sendouts by 12/15!! 12/18  (Read 18537 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« on: November 19, 2009 04:57:12 AM »

Please note... I *might* end sign ups early(just by a few days I have not decided) so if you are thinking of joining, get off the fence and send in your info and make up your wish list!  This swap has a slew of very eager crafters that are just rearing to go!!  Join the fun!!  You know you want to!!  So don't wait until the very last day to join or else you might miss the Secret Santa boat!!

Swap name: 2009 Secret Santa Wish Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: craftydeb
Co-organizer: calluna
Sign-up date range: 11/19/09 12/01/09
Date to send item by: 12/15/09 /12/18

Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no!
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age requirement: 18 and up, only because swappers have the option to wish for and make naughty (adult-themed) items, in addition to nice!   Cheesy

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES *18 for this swap
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

Details of swap:
Anyone can join no matter what holidays you celebrate. Festivus counts as a holiday!   Cheesy
This is a Secret Santa swap, which means you dont know who is sending to you. This swap is in wish list form which means anyone can claim you to craft for, and you may send to and receive from multiple people. The idea is to make these packages truly holiday presents,  so youre requested to at least send a note along with the package and do what you can to make the package special, such as gift-wrapping the item(s) or including some tiny extras as stocking stuffers, such as candy or small craft supplies for the recipients craft of choice.

The minimum package to each person is 2 small items, or 1 medium. Items do not have to be holiday-themed.
Small and medium refer to time/effort or price, not actual physical size of item. What qualifies as a small item?
By time: 1 hour or less
By size: Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks, magnets, t-shirt with simple stencil design
By price: $10 or less

FOC can have 3 claim/wishes outstanding at a time
First Time Swappers can have 1 claim/wish outstanding at at time
All other swappers can have 2 outstanding claims/wishes at a time
*if you want to send to more you will have to wait until a package is received.
You are not required to send more than once.  It is up to you if you decide to claim more times.  Just remember your krafty kharma and have fun with it and send something that you would like to receive in return.  Wink

Claiming goes through the send-out date of December 15. Each person can be picked as many times possible during the claiming period.
No matter what date you claim, the sendout deadline for everyone is Dec. 15th.
*Friends of Craftster may claim up to 3 people at a time. (If you don't know how to become a FOC, just ask!]][http://www.craftster.org/subscribe.php]
*non FOCs who have been in 1+ other swaps previously may claim up to 2 people at a time.
*first-time swappers may claim 2 (or 3 if a FOC) at a time after their 1st package has been received.
*No one may be picked an additional time until everyone has been picked. If someone has been picked 3 times and hasn't even claimed once, I'll block them from being picked. everyone needs to claim at least one person. After that, it's up to the claimer if they want to pick someone who has been claimed 6 times, when there are people who have only been picked once.

What to post on your wishlist:
DO NOT POST YOUR LIST UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED.
Write a mini bio including what country you are in, your holiday preferences (i.e., celebrating Christmas, Hannukah, Eid and/or Kwanzaa, plus whether you want to receive crafted items specifically for those holidays), allergies, any aversions to animal products, and preferences in colors, themes, patterns, etc. You should also add links to your wists, etsy favorites, or amazon.com wish list(s). You can make a Top Wishes list at the top. Being a Friend of Craftster also helps because of the additional info available in your profile.
You must have at least 5 crafted items on your list. You can include large items in your wish list, but the majority should be small and medium items, and there should be no disappointment or grumblings if you do not receive a large itembecause were getting a late start with this swap, were aiming for smalls and mediums!

How to claim:
Browse through everyones wishlists. Make sure the "who hasn't been picked" list is clear if you want to claim someone who has already been claimed. PM organizer (unless you are claiming her, then PM the co-organizer) with "Secret Santa-claim" as the subject and who you want to claim, and what for in the body. If approved, I will send you their questionnaire. Start crafting!
I will PM you if you are picked, but I wont say by who or for what.
To claim the organizer, send the claim PM to co-organizer calluna instead of craftydeb!

Sending and Receiving:
You can send the finished package as soon as youre ready, but lets all try not to open what we receive until our holiday of choice! If the insides of the package are gift-wrapped, let us know so we can at least open the box. If there are perishables inside that need to be opened, such as cookies (yum!), let us know either by PM or by writing it on the box.

A delivery confirmation number is required for all domestic shipments. If you are shipping internationally, you must save your receipt. If shipping from the U.S. to another country, as a courtesy please share the customs form number, because it can be used for basic tracking purposes, too.
You must PM organizer when after you have sent and received. Do not PM the person you send to, because that will spoil the surprise! Organizer will send the recipient a copy of your sent PM without your name.
Use your initials or a code-name on the package and in your PMs so I can keep track of your sending/receiving status while keeping you anonymous

If you want to participate, information to send to craftydeb (please put Secret Santa Swap as the subject):

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Craftster username
Email address
Your real name and mailing address including the country

Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 18 years old(YES/NO)
Have you read and understand all the rules and details?
Do you have a camera to take pictures of your presents?
Can you list at least 5 crafted items and/or supplies on your wishlist?
If there are clothing items on your list, what are your measurements and or size?
women-
shirt size:
bust:
waist:
hips:
inseam:
shoe:

men-
shirt size:
neck:
sleeve:
waist:
hips:
inseam:
shoe:

I usually approve within the same day, so please check your PMs before the end of your day and post your list. Try to get your wish list up quickly so we can keep the swap hopping.

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

Links!!
2008 Secret Santa Swap  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=279836.0
2008 Secret Santa Swap Gallery   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=281638.0
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009 03:41:20 AM by craftydeb » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
Yarn or Fabric

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009 04:57:34 AM »

Swapper  (Santa,Gifted)  
*note: this list is not real time correct (except for the gifted side which I am updating real time)  The Santas listed below will be staggered a bit ... If I posted those at the same time it might be a dead give away for those that have a keen eye Wink Not that any of you are cheating but I'm going to try to make it more difficult for you if you are!!

all cut up  (3,2)
baa-me-chick  (2,4)
Browneyes54  (1,2)
calluna  (4,2)
Casey1201 (5,3)
craftydeb (4,3)
emily rohr (4,3)
errka  (1,2)
gabbiet  (1,2)
gammykatie  (1,1)
haroldlovesmaude (2,2)
Homerof2  (6,4)
iheartzb  (1,1)
irish_chicky  (2,2)
jagough  (1,3)  First time Swapper!  Welcome!!
JanelleJ  (2,5)
kayrun  (1,2)
kaz814  (4,4)
lapoli  (3,4)
lilyla19  (1,1)
lindyv321  (6,5)
MsMia  (2,2)
Onyxnox  (5,3)
pinokeeo (4,3)
pixieval  (4,4)
playswithneedles (3,3)
sarafpool  (2,3)
SarahJ2001 (3,4)
schnerby  (2,2)
spotnik  (6,5)
stellou  (3,3)  First time Swapper!  Welcome!!
StrwbryMlkmmmmmm  (3,2)
sunspotted  (2,2)
taniquel  (2,3)
tanza (2,2)
thatkid (2,2)
wanderluster (2,2)
witchybelle4u2 (3,3)

« Last Edit: January 02, 2010 04:19:22 PM by craftydeb » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
Yarn or Fabric

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009 04:57:58 AM »

Send outs.....
green=sent  
blue=received  
purple=late with communication
red=pm organizer

Quick send out checklist...  
Take pictures... dc/customs # for stateside folk... put your numeric code or your oh so clever code name on the box so it can be easily identified.... pm your organizer (or co if you are sending to the organizer) and let them know you sent & give dc/customs# for those stateside packages.  Pm applicable people when you receive...

Our Secret Santas.......
Frosty is sending to 1119A
Snowflake  is sending to 1119B
Holy Night is sending to 1119C
Winter Wonderland is sending to 1119D
Jingle Bells is sending to 1119E
Silent Night is sending to 11120A
Midnight Clear is sending to 1120B
Jack Frost is sending to 1120C
First Noel is sending to 1120D
Sleigh bells is sending to 1120E
Jingle Bell Rock is sending to 1120F
Joy to the World is sending to 1120G
Jingle Bell Rock is sending to 1120H
Deck the Halls is sending to 1121A
Away in a Manger is sending to 1121B
Dasher is sending to 1121C
Dancer is sending to 1121D
Comet is sending to 1121E
Cupid is sending to 1121F
Donder is sending to 1121G
Blitzen is sending to 1122A
Rudolph is sending to 1122B
We Three Kings is sending to 1122C
Twelve Days of Christmas is sending to 1123A
O Come All Ye Faithful is sending to 1123B
Holly is sending to 1123C
Jolly is sending to 1123D
Ivy is sending to 1123E
Douglas Fir is sending to 1123F
Blue Spruce is sending to 1123G
Silver Bells is sending to 1123H
Christmas Story is sending to 1123I
Holly Jolly Christmas is sending to 1123J
White Christmas  is sending to 1123K
Feliz Navidad is sending to 1123L
Sleigh Ride is sending to 1123M
Merry is sending to 1123N
Carols is sending to 1124A
Eggnog is sending to 1124B
Little Drummer Boy is sening to 1124C
Santa Baby is sending to 1124D
Gingerbread is sending to 1124E
Peppermint is sending to 1124F
Candy Cane is sending do 1125A
Fudge is sending to 1125B
Popcorn Strings is sending to 1125C
Sugarplums is sending to 1125D
Tiny Tim is sending to 1125E
Wrapping Paper is sending to 1125F
Figgy pudding is sending to 1125G
Snowball is sending to 1125H
mistletoe is sending to 1125I
Holly Wreath is sending to 1125J
stocking cap is sending to 1126A
evergreen is sending to 1127A
wrapping paper is sending to 1127B
carrot nose is sending to 1127C
blizzard is sending to 1128A
flurries is sending to 1128B
North Pole is sending to 1128C
Ice skates is sending to 1128D
nipping at your nose  is sending to 1128E
tree topper is sending to 1128F
snow shovel is sending to 1128G
bouncing bumbles is sending to 1129A
Herbie the dentist is sending to 1129B
Heat Miser is sending to 1129C
Snow Miser is sending to 1129D
Misfit Toy is sending to 1129E
Winter Warlock is sending to 1129F
Burgermeister Meisterburger is sending to 1130A
Topper the penguin is sending to 1130B
Charlie in a Box is sending to 1201A
Yukon Cornelius is sending to 1201B
Hermes the Elf is sending to 1201C
King Moonracer is sending to 1201D
Sexy Leg Lamp is sending to 1201E
Pink Fuzzy bunny is sending to 1201F
Ralphie is sending to 1202A
Bah Humbug is sending to 1202B
CindyLu Who is sending to 1202C
Scrooge is sending to 1203A
Bob Cratchit is sending to 1203B
Jacob Marley is sending to 1203C
Fezziwig is sending to 1204A
Sugar Plum Fairy is sending to 1204B
Dew Drop Fairy is sending to 1204C
the Nutcracker is sending to 1204D
Baby New Year is sending to 1205A
Father Time is sending to 1205B
Marching Wooden Soldiers are sending to 1205C
Babes in Toyland are sending to 1205D
Olive the Reindeer is sending to 1207A
Roasted chestnuts is sending to 1207B
Hot chocolate is sending to 1207C
hot buttered rum is sending to 1207D
roasted chestnuts is sending to 1207E
sugar cookie is sending to  1209A
fruitcake is sending to 1209B
Good Tidings is sending to 1209C
Last Minute Shopper is sending to 1214A
Crowded mall parking lot is sending to 1215A
Frantic late night wrapping is sending to 1215B
Blinking Broken Bulb is sending to 1215C
Late Night Assembly Required is sending to 1217A

Angel 1
Angel 2
Angel 3
Angel 4

Please remember that this thread is for lists only - no discussions.
Here is a link to the discussion thread
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=327289
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010 01:33:11 PM by craftydeb » THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Loving life being a full-time wife

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009 08:39:03 AM »

I live in Alberta, Canada, I'm 44, married to the most wonderful man in the world and we have 2 sons that are 18 and 20.  Our family celebrates the real reason for Christmas so I don't use anything relating to santa or reindeer.  For Christmas I like stars, lights, nativity, snowmen, snowflakes, candy canes and bright colors.  Everyday, I like tulips, summer flowers, snowmen, sunflowers and scarecrows and, again, bright colors but also dark blue, dark purple and dark green.  We are very family oriented so anything riske or off-colored will not be appreciated.  For hobbies I crochet, sew, quilt, do a little cross stitch, tole paint and would like to start doing more wood projects on my scroll saw.

My wist:  http://www.wists.com/homerof2

Crafted:

A full size apron in ladies large

Black knit fingerless gloves (not the kind that look like a mitten with the finger area cut off but the kind that have the fingers but they look like they have been cut off at the knuckle) in ladies large.

Stain glass to hang in my window.  Something with flowers or a snowman would be fantastic!

Mini knit sweaters (there are examples in my wist)

Mexican food polymer clay items.  These could be magnets or just plain.

Resin bracelet with candy in it large enough for an adult to wear

Knit dishcloths

Purse or coin purse made from juice boxes or candy wrappers (the woven kind - there are examples in my wist)

Handmade Christmas Ornaments

Plain colored tea towels that have toppers so they can hang from my stove (the toppers can have something Christmas related or one of my themes above)

Small tulip cross stitch picture

Small summer flower cross stitch picture

If you'd like to craft something for my sons they would love t-shirts with something relating to ice hockey or mountain biking.  A men's medium for the oldest and a man's large for my younger son.

Supplies:

Thread in any color

Straight pins with colored heads

Quilters pins (they look like safety pins but have a little bend in them)

My hubby collects hot sauce and so if you'd like to include a small bottle in the package I'd be thrilled!  Please nothing with nudity or vulgar words on it (yes, we've seen lots like that but those ones don't interest him)

I'm also very fond of sugar free gum and love trying gum from around the world so if you pick me and would like to include a little extra, gum's the thing.  The stranger the flavour the better.  My favourite so far has been black licorice methol.  

Be sure to check out my wists as there are a number of things on there and I'd be happy with any of them!

« Last Edit: November 21, 2009 04:49:08 PM by Homerof2 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yarn or Fabric

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009 10:24:21 AM »

Hi!  My name is Deb.  I live in Huntsville, AL with my husband, two boys, toy poodle and a pond full of koi.  I'm a lazy gardener so sadly I have a bumper crop of weeds right now..  I am addicted to fabric, zippers and buttons.  I'm kind of a rebel at heart and have an old punk soul.  I'm not the ordinary housefrau.  I love flannel pajama pants & over sized sweats to lounge and work in.  I love slippers especially soft, cushy ones and wear them year round.  I have more Christmas ornaments than Heinz has pickles so decor is probably not a good choice for me.  I love most colors except for pink, pastels & neons.  I am allergic to wool and cats.

**Please note that since I'm the organizer if you do wish to pick me, you'll have to send a message to the coorganizer. She'll keep track of that transaction.  I'm not putting myself in the "not chosen yet" list so that if I do receive something it will be a complete surprise  Wink

On with the Wish List

Crafted!

Knitting Project Tote in a fun me print http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=325708.0
Stenciled or embroidered tshirts for me or any of my family members (me women's L, hubby , Men's M, Logan boys' L, Collin Boys M)
Sackboy (Little Big Planet game for PS3) of PS3 controller stenciled or silk screened shirts for Logan & Collin
tatted dragon bookmarks for the family
a sculpy kit - I am intrigued by these canes and whatnot but have never tried it.  I don't know where to start!
Fused Glass pendant for me - I have some in my wists just for examples.
Stained Glass anything to brighten my craft room window (anything but a butterfly I have a beautiful one from a previous swap)
Knit yoga socks in cotton yarn (size 9 foot)
Rickie Hat from Berroco or one similar knit hat (earthy color please but no wool)
Beaded star necklace for me sorta like this http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=231181.0 but not
in plastic
quilted (pieced) placemats - I'm not a big applique fan
Yard art - bird houses (not feeders we have nasty big horking birds that raid normal feeders), signs, sun catchers for outdoor use etc.

Supplies!!
Fabric Medieval, Outer Space or Robot, Oriental fabric prints for upcoming family quilts
Bow Tucks tote bag pattern
S Curve Quilt template from Waterfall Quilts
Sewing Day to Day 2010 calendar

Books  (used is always awesome)
Trouble Free Triangles Book
French  Braid Quilts
French Braid Obsession
Strips n Curves

Candy & other niceties
Milk Maid Royals flavored caramels Logan adores these!
Dark chocolate anything especially Ferrero Rondnoir or other truffles
Cherry or Black licorice twizzlers & Good n Plenties

A lot of you know me pretty well and  know exactly what I'd love. Surprises are always welcome
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009 05:43:48 PM by craftydeb » THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2009 10:35:11 AM »

Im a 35 year old nurse from Canada.  I live with my sweetheart of 17 years in a house we are (OK, he is) renovating.  No kids, but we have two dogs whom we love and adore.  We celebrate a secular Christmas as I am Chinese of a Buddhist background, and DH is a non-practicing Christian man of European descent.  I love the season though and love ornaments for the tree.  I prefer to stick to secular symbols for the tree.  I love to cook, garden, craft (duh), read, and have a rather snarky and dark sense of humour, and a silly sense of the ridiculous.

I am allergic to cats, and wool from the elbows up (as I discovered after making myself a scarf, mitten, hat set with angora argh, what a waste!).  I love chocolate, teas, coffee.  Love citrus scents, lavender.  I hate the colours pink, yellow, orange, and love jewel tones in blues, greens, reds, purples, and autumn colours.  I have made risqu stuff for others if I know they like them, but I am not a huge fan of anything with nudity for decorating my home with.  I would also prefer to keep religious symbols out of my home, and I find angels, cherubs, fortune cats, and clowns all rather creepy.  I love nature prints, leaves/leafy things.  

I love to bead, knit/crochet, etch glass, stencil, paint, chainmaille, and recently started some needle felting,  I always love to learn new crafts, and try new things.  I recently got a Dremel for my birthday and am looking for ideas for that.

My wist:  
http://www.wists.com/onyxnox

*I would love to receive anything embroidered or quilted.
*decorated containers, especially for plants.
*Garden dcor, like wind chimes, sun catchers, bird feeders, garden stakes, signs.  
*Anything with mosaics or glass I would love (love stained glass, decorated glass, etc).  
*A brush roll for my paint brushes would be great, or a decorated container for        them, or water container.  
*Bowls of any kind, like some of those really neat paper ones, or fabric ones, or like the pine needle on another member recently sent out.  
*I love shopping totes/bags.  Not so much purses, I am pretty utilitarian for that.  
*Also notebooks, journals, calendars things I can stick in my purse or bag to keep thoughts organized.
*I also collect cow ornaments, and dog related items especially for the tree, or (cow specifically) kitchen.
*I love Christmas ornaments.
*I am really loving some of the steampunk jewelry I have been seeing, and some of the handcarved stamps I have been seeing
*Dog blankies and treats would be loved by my two furballs they are both 60+ lb lab mixes.

I love neat stationary, pens, pencils.  Supplies I would like are things like interesting yarns/threads to knit/crochet with.  I love patterns(knit/crochet/beading/chainmaille).  Would never say no to beading supplies.  Would love more things like roving wool to practice needle felting with.  Interesting papers, glitter, ribbon, cords.  Replacement exacto blades.   Whatever that medium is called that makes acrylic paint suitable for stenciling on fabric like t-shirts (I can never remember.), and I would love anything related to any of my favourite books, musics, shows, etc.

If crafting for the man of the house, he has an insane love of military history (especially WWI, WWII, and Canadas involvement), is an old school Trekkie, and huge Clint Eastwood fan, who loves to BBQ.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009 08:52:06 PM by Onyxnox » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
jagough

Costume Shoporama!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2009 11:42:25 AM »

Hello, I'm Jen. I'm 22, and I live in San Francisco, CA with my lovely boyfriend and my boyfriend's many books. We're skipping the normal Christmas present exchange this year in my family and instead we'll be spending the holiday at Disneyworld (so I wont be doing any X-mas decorating this year). My hobbies are sewing costumes and apparel, drawing & painting, repurposing old furniture, and occasionally I do a bit of crocheting and embroidery. I also love baking cookies, especially cut-out sugar cookies. Things I love: the colour teal. Unicorns. Manticores. Shinkansen. Mid-century vintage fashion and decor. Playing dress-up.

My wish list...

CRAFTED:
Cozy gloves/fingerless gloves/mittens
Decorative hair accessories: pins, barrettes, headbands, fascinators
Cutesy/kitschy refrigerator magnets
Pin cushion
Needle book
Small wall art: cross-stitch, embroidery, painted, anything!
Large shopping tote with long-ish strap(s).
Mint scented bath products, especially bubble bath

SUPPLIES:
Sprinkles and/or interesting cookie cutters for baking
Small embroidery hoop
Embroidery floss
Buttons
Ribbons or trims

OTHER:
Homemade gingersnaps (I'm no good at making these, but my BF loves them)
Surprises!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
MsMia

Christmas, Fall, and Winter Lover

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2009 01:45:58 PM »

My name is Cam.  I am the mommy to two adorable, yet very active kiddos; son is 5, daugher is 3.  I live about 20 minutes south of Atlanta.  Christmas is really big in my home, and my birthday is also 12/15 (the day of send outs for this swap!  YAY!)  I love GOOD MAIL.  I love pretty stationary and pens, scrapbook embellishments & paper, and jewelry.  My fave colors and color combos: purple (my most fave), rich chocolate brown/latte(cream)/teal, teal, chocolate brown, red, deep raspberry, deep burnt orange, turquoise, deep greens; pretty much any deep saturated colors. I am not a fan of floral prints, I prefer stripes, dots, geometics, abstract.   I also dont like floral scents.  I collect religious Christian themed items as well as cute phrased shelf sitters, placques, shirts, and jewelry.  I have also rediscovered my love of crocheting and painting.  I am also in love with rhinestones, glitter, hearts, butterflies and the word LOVE.

You can get a feel for things I like by cruising my wists and etsy faves in my signature.

Crafted Wish List:
Cupcake pin cushion
Stenciled shirt
Altered Journals
Altered cardigans
Needle book
Handmade shea butter soaps
A painted sign from my wist or etsy faves ex: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23089410
Resin pendant or adjustable ring
Teabag Wallet
Glove or Sock Angel
Notecards/Stationary
A keepsake box    example http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31053305
Bean Bag Book Ends http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32684524
Medium Sized Magnetic Board for my desk
Handmade Stamps of butterflies, LOVE, joined hearts, Sun, abstract designs, anything you think I may like
Love Pillow http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33209197
Fancied Up Jewelry holders or Perfume bottles for my makeup vanity http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21337573
Glittery Mini Pedestals in Silver http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33263945

Supplies:
Fabric (scraps and whole)
Tulle in unique colors
in elastic (to make lil girl tutus)
Yarn (scraps or whole)
Scrapbook paper, stickers, stamps, ink, embellishments
Ephemera paper
Ribbon
Brown mailing paper
Beads (but I do not make jewelry so no need to send me jewelry findings)
Paper punchers
Crochet books
Baby food jars
Essential oils
Gel & gel pens
Markers (sharpie, watercolor, paint)
Acrylic paints
Glitter
Varnish
Wood blocks and placques
buttons

Extras:
Hersey Nuggets with Almonds or Caramel
Kit Kats
Pepperming Nougat
flavored coffee (instant)
peanut m&ms
Holiday flavored tea
Holiday flavored creamers (dry kind)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009 07:36:43 PM by MsMia » THIS ROCKS   Logged
pinokeeo

Best of 2013 winner, but this is just as good.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2009 03:04:03 PM »

I live in the country outside of Salem, Oregon.  I'm older than dirt.  I'm a tree farmer, gardener, and toymaker, among other things.  I have two beautiful grandchildren that I get to see every summer (for the entire summer).  My partner, family and I celebrate Christmas, but we don't do religious icons at all.  I prefer things that are not really related to Christmas, since I've probably got one of everything at this point.  I like rainbows, but royal blue is my favorite color.  I also love land tortoises and cats for pets.  I am always looking for some new art form to try, and I seem to be always a step behind the trend.

Sorry, I forgot to add that I AM EXTREMELY ALLERGIC TO ANYTHING SCENTED!

I am updating! My wist: http://www.wists.com/pinokeeo.  What is on my wist at the moment is what I like best.  I keep it up to date, so feel free to check it out.

Crafted items:
amigurumi turtle, frog, cat, penguin
usb drive roll
felt food--anything here as it's for my grandbabies
ornaments--the one thing that I always enjoy getting
star sphere
carved rubber stamp of cats, turtles, dragonflies or frogs
tool roll for leather carving tools
penny rug
glass pendant with those origami papers
pendants made of stone or glass beads
a chocolate tote bag--see wist

Supplies
linoblocks for carving
game board pieces--scrabble tiles or cubes
perler bead board and ironing sheets
alphabet beads-see wist
raffle tickets in chocolate brown

Books
--any book that has vintage crafts in it.
Native Trees of North America
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009 10:47:28 AM by pinokeeo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2009 03:09:06 PM »

Hi, I am Lindy I live in Phoenix, AZ and have two kids who are (as of 12/20) 9 and 4.  We dont have any allergies.  We do have two cats and a hamster in our home.  We celebrate Christmas and I would love to get Christmas themed or anything themed stuff.  I have a pretty extensive wist  http://www.wists.com/lindyv321 and lots of fave projects in my profile.

Themes that I love are old school tattoos, butterflies, Tokidoki, dinosaurs, Alice in Wonderland (Disney or original), Stars, cupcakes/sweets, and skulls.  I like just about all colors except orange but I love pink, black, and sliver.  I also love music, marshmallows, beanie hats, and hot cocoa.  As for Christmas I like all themes but my favorite are snowmen, snowflakes, and blue and white.

The things love to do are make jewelry, inchies, stencil shirts, embroidery, do felt appliqu, simple sewing, and general craftiness.  I am also currently loving making rapunzel scarves.  I would love to learn to make soap, candles, and solder.  I have a resin kit that I havent tried as of yet but I will get to it soon!  I always love to receive supplies and random ephemera.  

Things that I would like made for me would be:
A wisty surprise
Anything based on one my listed themes or Christmas
A scarf
A beanie type hat
Amis or stuffies (I would really love a sock monkey or a poppet)
Charms
Inchies
Jewelry
Slippers
Note Cards
PJ Pants (womens M/L, probably more towards L, I have wide hips LOL)

Supplies I would love:
Beads I really like plastic, glass or resin beads
Whimsies, cute & tiny = love
ephemera
fancy or soft yarns for Rapunzel Scarves
embroidery patterns, transfer paper, etc
stamps
things to embroider on such a pillow cases
fabric or fabric scraps
things to put into resin for pendants, rings, etc (glitter, candies, small cute things).

For my kids I would love to get gloves, special ornaments for each of them, PJ pants, or cute stenciled or reconstructed shirts.  For my daughter Adia, barrettes or stretchy headbands.  For Landon, a Ninja Turtle hat like the one I have on my wist or anything Transformers or TMNT themed.

Thanks for reading my list, I cant wait to see what everyone else has on their wishlists!

« Last Edit: November 19, 2009 03:26:15 PM by lindyv321 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Style Coarse and Textured Hair to a Long Face
How to Match Coarse Textured Hair with a Square Face
How Style Straight Hair for a Heart Shaped Face
How to Style Hair for an Oval Face
How to Cut Curly Hair for a Round Face
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...