A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,711
Currently Running With Scissors:
523 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FaB of Holiday Gifts Round 2 Gallery  (Read 7491 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

princessblueberry
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2009 12:02:11 AM »

Somehow I managed to miss getting notified of new posts and just caught up on the last 4 pages.  Lots of neat goodies!!

Am so-o-o-o glad you like your package  Cheesy  Had fun with the asparagus fabric...it was actually from a craftster swap, although I can't remember which one it was so long ago.  Found some awesome cucumber fabric that would have gone so good with it at a yarn & fabric yard sale (Senior Center fundraiser at a Christmas Bazaar) Saturday.  

The crochet coin purse is cotton and could be used a washcloth/soap containment device...

Picture Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I opened the box and found it filled to the brim with wrapped presents

There was so much that after I couldn't even get it all back in the box:

These smell fantastic:

And so do these lavender eye and neck pillows : D My entire apartment has smelled like lavender since I got the package:

Hand made soaps and coin purses:

First few journals and notebooks:

A bunch more with some kitchen towels:

A close up:

Probably my favorite:

Necklaces:

Magnets!!!!!!!!

Plus some Lavender sugar scrub, with loose lavender and cups to make more. An awesome denim apron and another journal which I had to hide from my roommate since it'll be presents for her.

Thank You sooooooooooooooooo much Princess! I hope you like my package even half as much as I loved yours! I literally could smell the lavender before I even opened the box! You really did such a good job on everything. I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Strangers are just family you have not met yet. . .
~Mitch Albom

wist...http://www.wists.com/princessblueberry
classicseamstress
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2009 04:07:23 PM »

I'm really amazed at all the craftiness I've seen in this swap.
I think imafundork did a great job organizing this and keeping things on track!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
shelina
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2009 07:12:02 PM »

I think imafundork did a great job organizing this and keeping things on track!!

I agree Nancy!
I think it would be so fun if everyone who participated had to craft a small item for the organizer! If you organize a group you would get so many goodies Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jennyleigh

So many projects. So little time.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2009 07:14:19 PM »

Ditto.  Thank you, imafundork!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
imafundork
« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2009 07:30:58 PM »

I agree Nancy!
I think it would be so fun if everyone who participated had to craft a small item for the organizer! If you organize a group you would get so many goodies Smiley

Sounds good to me!  Wink  Thanks ladies!  I have really enjoyed this swap as well.

I just updated feedback for urnokey2myhart, nikimac, and nancy01602.  We have two packages left to be received and one other that we are waiting on pictures for.  Then this swap will be complete.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Disco Queen Highness
« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2009 01:54:08 PM »

Ohhh, I can't wait to see the rest of the goodies. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'd love to do a personal swap for this knit Death Flake hat

Wists
Etsy
gammykatie

I would be unstoppable If I could just get started

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2009 12:03:30 PM »

I received a fantastic package from rednightsky86.   Sorry for the quality of the pics... I really thought they were better but now don't have the energy to take another shot at getting good ones.

Included were some gifts for my granddaughter:
bottlecap bobby pins

a bandanna with painted hearts of varying designs

I'm sure she'll love these.

some items for me:
a scarf/runner and a zipper pouch

two very nice knitted or crocheted scarves in very lovely patterns (that's why I'm not sure if they are k or c)

tree ornaments and scrabble tile pendants

I especially like the rainbow and can't wait to wear it!

and a specially requested item for a Christmas gift - a painted shirt with a rainbow and butterflies

and the shirt back

Thank you rednightsky86 for all the effort involved in my special request.  For the minimal amount of information I gave you to work with you did a fantastic job.  

I hope I haven't forgotten anything... It was two days before I realized the package was even here and in my befuddle head state (this virus is a real pain in the throat) I may have missed something.  If I have, please remind me so I can give your package the recognition it is due.

It is a super package and I really like it.  Thanks for swapping with me.

Thanks to imafundork for organizing.

gammykatie
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009 12:05:15 PM by gammykatie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

We make a Living by what we get, We make a Life by what we give.  - Winston Churchilll

http://www.wists.com/gammykatie

2010 - 3/XX                     I won't read Blogs!
rednightsky86
« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2009 10:54:25 PM »

Here is my box (+1) of awesomeness from GammyKatie.  She couldn't have done a better job.  It was so amazing and now I have lots of gifts for people.

pic of everything!!!!!!!

Cat toys with catnip.  The second I opened the box my cats were trying to get to them.

Belt that holds a water bottle and a first aid kit.  This is for my best friend who loves to hike.

Cutest cards ever and the trees are embroidered.

Beautiful scarves for my sister.

Potholders/oven mitts for my mom.  So envious of the sewing skills.

Soap earrings, and an ornament.  My favorite color is red so I love them.  The owl earrings are so adorable.

Pics for my bfs office.  He hasn't put anything in his office and it is so bare so these are perfect.  They are of his favorite games.  The top one is Mega Man and the bottom is Legend of Zelda.

Amazing wood burned box.  Love, love love.

And everything was wrapped so nicely in drawstring bags!!!

Thanks so muck again!!!!!!!!

PS The pick scarf is crocheted and the other is knit
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009 11:00:19 PM by rednightsky86 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

luckdragon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2009 07:38:12 AM »

2 more great packages!  Everyone did so great in this swap!
I really like the rainbow shirt...really nice!  And the woodburned box is beautiful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
princessblueberry
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2009 04:13:15 PM »

Learned something new today...just because the DC number says the package is in town and is listed as 'Sorting Complete' & 'Out for Delivery' does not mean the package has been sorted or that I can pick it up  Roll Eyes said it was ready at 10:30 and I did not go to pick it up till 2pm.  Post Lady said 'We are still sorting the first class mail and have not gotten to the packages yet...it is waiting to be sorted.'  Showed her their email stating that it was sorted and ready for delivery...still nothing  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Strangers are just family you have not met yet. . .
~Mitch Albom

wist...http://www.wists.com/princessblueberry
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Blow Glass
How Much Do Glass Blowing Artists Make
How to Choose the Right Yarn for a Knitting Project
How to Cut Fabric
How to Engrave Your Drinking Glasses
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...