A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 298,690
Currently Running With Scissors:
714 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FaB of Holiday Gifts Round 2 Gallery  (Read 7824 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Disco Queen Highness
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2009 02:57:31 PM »

Jennyleigh, that is really some magical tea you sent.  I swear that when I opened my package that it was orange peko tea, but when I went to make a cup just now, it's name has changed.  It's Orange Green Tea, now.  Mmmm, and it is sooo yummy.  Thanks, I love it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'd love to do a personal swap for this knit Death Flake hat

Wists
Etsy
imafundork
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2009 08:02:14 AM »

another great package!  I love the mismatched placemats...awesome idea!  and the mohawk hats are too fun! Smiley

My DCN says that imafundork's package has arrived in her city, so hopefully, she will be receiving today!!

I did receive and I can't get over hom much awesome stuff luckdragon made!  Smiley  I got home very late last night, stayed awake long enough to open the package and then I went to bed.  I am at work today, but will take pictures and post them tonight when I get home.

I love the mismatched placemats as well! Luckdragon made me something that's mismatchy patchwork that I just love!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009 08:03:45 AM by imafundork » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
imafundork
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2009 06:47:08 PM »

As promised here are the pictures of the things luckdragon made for me, my family and friends.  There are a ton of pictures because luckdragon made a ton of things!

First up- five reusable lunch bags lined with ripstop nylon for my five good friends from college.

Machine embroidered tee shirts for my nephews.

Two fabric blocks for my seven month old nephew.  The animal appliques are so cute. There is an elephant, hippo and giraffe.  One block has the upper half of the animals and the other has the bottoms and they match up.

An eye spy bag for my three year old nephew.  Craig loves Spiderman and will often tell people that his name is Peter Parker.  So luckdragon appliqued a picture of Spiderman on the back!

A makeup brush roll, two beaded headbands, and a kanzashi hairband for my 16 year old niece.

My 13 year old niece loves Twilight and especially Jacob.  Luckdragon made her a New Moon tee and pencil case.  She also made her an adorable DS case.  It's a good thing I don't have a DS because I would be tempted to keep it for myself! Cheesy

Here's a poor quality action shot of me wearing the shirt.  You can see the reverse side of the pencil case.

This is what the inside of the DS case looks like.

And if that all wasn't enough, luckdragon made things for me too!

A mismatchy patchwork apron.  I love it!

Cloth pads (these have been on my wish list forever!), a birdnest necklace, and the most adorable camera case I have ever seen. The bird fabric is also in the apron and it was my favorite patch on the entire thing. I was so excited when I saw she used the birdies for the camera case!

Etched glass mugs.  I had a hard time geting a good shot of these so I stuck some black fabric in them so you can see the pictures.  One is a ball of yarn and the other is a pin cushion.  I seiously wisted something just like this a couple of weeks ago! Luckdragon was stalking up to the end!

Luckdragon made the cutest birds in the Friend of Craftster Raffle Swap recently.  My friend, onegroovyday, won them.  I said I was jealous and that I was going to have to go to her house to visit them.  Little did I know that I had a set of three coming my way!

Thank you so much, luckdragon! You went way above and beyond!  I love everything and know that the gift recipients are going to love it all as well!  I just hope you like what I sent even half as much as I love what you sent!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
edie22
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2009 06:56:44 PM »

OMG I love that Owl DS holder!! I need one exactly like that for a friend.  I wish I could sew.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps!
-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

http://www.pinterest.com/edie22
shelina
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2009 07:40:58 PM »

We tell Max all the time it's a good thing he's cute, or he'd be dead (laughingly, of course).  If you've ever owned or known a Westie, I'm sure you can relate.  They have a mind all their own, and it's usually contrary to what I have on my mind.

I have two westies. Lila and Wesley. I definitely understand Smiley Yours looks adorable in his new coat!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jennyleigh

So many projects. So little time.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2009 08:05:29 PM »

Wow!  Wonderful package you sent, luckdragon!  Did you follow a tute for the DS case?  It's great!  In fact, it's all great!

shelina, I guess each breed of dog has a reputation.  I grew up in a home where we had many breeds of dogs over the years, from coon hounds to cocker spaniels to collies.  Not one of them acted like our beast.  He's one in a million.  I love your babies' names.  Cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
luckdragon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2009 05:22:50 AM »

I did use a tut for the Nintendo DS case.
Rauni posted this one: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=304534.msg3517609#msg3517609
I switched it around a bit because I thought that the games would fall out when the case was closed with the way she had it, so I flipped that part.   I just used fleece for the padding instead of foam. And just one strap attached once on each side rather than 2.

So glad you like everything imafundork!  I had great fun crafting for you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
luckdragon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2009 07:24:11 AM »

doh!  I'm just seeing that the bird fabric is upside down in your apron Sad...oops!
I guess it is right side up when you look down at it  Tongue

Sorry about that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
imafundork
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2009 07:37:53 AM »

doh!  I'm just seeing that the bird fabric is upside down in your apron Sad...oops!
I guess it is right side up when you look down at it  Tongue

Sorry about that!

It's fine...who cares if it's upside down to everyone else.  I get to look down and admire it!  Grin

I feel sooooo spoiled by you.  You knocked off half of my Christmas list and I got things, too!  It's just incredible!  Thank you so much!  Kiss  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
sezouli
False. Black bear.

I want to be slapped by an Epiphatree.

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2009 11:11:55 AM »

I have two westies. Lila and Wesley. I definitely understand Smiley Yours looks adorable in his new coat!
Um... I am reading this and I think I put something in your other package that said for the CAT. I am a DORK!!!! I mean, for the pups- sorry!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Final Cut Pro 6: 3 Point Editing
Color: Using the Saturation Curve Editor
Final Cut Express: Running Clips Backwards
Final Cut Studio: Sending Clips from FCP to Motion
Final Cut Studio: FCE and FCP Filters
Latest Blog Articles
Challenge #104 Halloween Costume Winner
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...