A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 296,731
Currently Running With Scissors:
669 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Friends of Craftster Raffle Swap R7 FOCR R7 Gallery - Best of 2009  (Read 10157 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ysmeine
« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2009 08:02:39 AM »

The post office finally came through. I received from, I believe, onyxnox. I apologize for butchering your name.

Also I am missing my camera, so I had to use one with a broken screen. The picture sucks, but she sent the most amazing ornaments and some yummy tea as extras along with her beautiful necklace. The beadwork seems so complex. I am very happy to be your winner, thank you. Now for the picture and then tea.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2009 08:09:13 AM by ysmeine » THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2009 08:25:02 AM »

YAY!  Glad it finally made it!  Your partner and I were starting to think it would never come.  ONE more package to be received...hope it shows up in the next couple days as well, otherwise that person states they are willing to send another.

I noticed that there are a few of you that have not posted pics of your items  you received...and may not have PMed your partners either as I have had a couple msg me asking if their item was ever received due to no PM and no pic.  If you have not posted a pic of your 'prize' you received, please do so out of respect for your partner not knowing who got their prize unless they see it posted here!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009 08:26:25 AM by TheSapphireMoon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
ysmeine
« Reply #82 on: December 14, 2009 08:30:20 AM »

I had another "lost" package and one that was sent just days ago arrive with it this morning. I got so excited with everything when I made the tea I forgot to use a tea bag. Once I strain it, I am sure it will be lovely.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #83 on: December 14, 2009 09:18:02 AM »

Oh thank goodness!  I was starting to think that maybe it got lost in all that snow you got, or eaten by a black hole!  I was already planning on sending you pics of papers to see what you would like me to replace it with!

I am still waiting for mine, but I really do think Canada Post hates me :C

BTW - I hope that tea helps to keep you warm and comfortable - that was a heck of a dumping of snow you got. 
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009 09:20:57 AM by Onyxnox » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
ysmeine
« Reply #84 on: December 14, 2009 10:56:41 AM »

I love what you sent and I'm glad it isn't lost out there. I hope your gets to you soon. It must be the holidays.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ysmeine
« Reply #85 on: December 14, 2009 01:24:57 PM »

I put them in my window, I may not put up my tree this year. I have my christmas topiary up.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

millik
Cap'm of the Nerd Brigade

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2009 01:49:55 PM »

Those ornaments look great! I still haven't posted a pic of the beautiful hat I received from RhymeswOrange. I was sick when I received it, and every picture I took, I looked like an actual zombie. Tongue

I will try again now that I'm feeling better!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2009 01:56:29 PM »

YAY!  Glad it finally made it!  Your partner and I were starting to think it would never come.  ONE more package to be received...hope it shows up in the next couple days as well, otherwise that person states they are willing to send another.

I noticed that there are a few of you that have not posted pics of your items  you received...and may not have PMed your partners either as I have had a couple msg me asking if their item was ever received due to no PM and no pic.  If you have not posted a pic of your 'prize' you received, please do so out of respect for your partner not knowing who got their prize unless they see it posted here!

hey saphire......did you take a picture of what you got.... or did I just miss it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon

« Reply #88 on: December 14, 2009 02:34:39 PM »

I had to go back and check the gallery!  I know I posted that I picked up my prize...and I DID take photos with my self timer by myself, and they are still in the camera  Roll Eyes  My bad!  I had to wrack my brain about it...as I'm not home right now and am on someone else's PC, so I couldn't just check my hard drive for them!  DEEEERRRRRRR!!!!  I will get them up tomorrow.  If I remember correctly about taking them, I think I may look like a dufus, but I don't care!  I LOVE the bag Smiley  Will be using it as a purse for this year's Medieval Faire.  I will be a vendor for my flower head wreaths...missed last year due to starting a new job and having no vaca time to be able to take off at that time Sad  I was SO bummed about it!!  I'm SOOOO excited for this year!  I have been creating new head wreaths like a mad woman for the past 4 days since I found out the chairman would take CASH from me ON the first Friday before the faire when I come to setup!!  He trusts me as he knows me and I'm local so he knows I totally won't stiff him.  WAHOO!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

ETSY
PINTEREST

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
TheSapphireMoon

« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2009 08:00:45 AM »

Found the pics!  Were sitting on my memory card in my camera when I took them over 2 weeks ago!  LOL!

Yeah, I look like a dufus  Tongue  That much I did remember about taking these photos!

Awesome extra she gave me when I came by to pick up the bag.  Made from a giftcard for the front and back cover, plain white paper inside.  What an awesome idea!!  She told me about having TONS of giftcards from Starbucks of all types of prints and stuff and that she wanted to do something with them.  This is one of several projects I know she plans on doing with them.

Thanks so much, again, onegroovyday!!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009 08:01:07 AM by TheSapphireMoon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

ETSY
PINTEREST

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Apple Cinnamon Bundt Cake Recipe
How to Make Chocolate Panna Cotta
Dangerously Delicious Maple Bacon Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
“Cupcake Wars” Stars Make Sweet Potato Cupcakes
How to Make a Blackberry Skillet Cake
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...