A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 307,971
Currently Running With Scissors:
248 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 10 Minute Craft Swap Gallery  (Read 36260 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #170 on: December 10, 2009 11:05:26 AM »

No swap package for this swap today... But the mailman had left a package for another swap leaning against the door. (inside the house but outside our flat, so there was no damage done to it) I was grateful that I didn't have to wait to pick it up until tomorrow but...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
itchyfingers

Baby is here - at long last!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: December 10, 2009 12:22:49 PM »

Oh, Chris, I totally forgot about you needing feedback because this is your first swap!!  I totally get it now!!  This is exactly what happened to me with my first swap..except my package got lost and I had to wait more than a month to get feedback.  The good news is that I had an attempted delivery slip in my mailbox when I got home today..so it may very well be your package!  I'm going to attempt to pick it up when I go out for my ultrasound today (I get to see my baby!  yay!) but it may still be on the truck.  In that case, I'll have to wait for my husband to get home tomorrow evening.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Baby number four is here and he's a boy!!  Time to start using all the great stuff I got from a bunch of Craftster friends:
Baby Shower in a Box

Wists
spicytaco
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Lalala...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #172 on: December 10, 2009 02:15:27 PM »

So my package from pinky penguin's been waiting for me for ages at the post office. Just haven't had a chance to get around and grab it yet. Promise I'll post pics as soon as I do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*insert witty saying here*

I has Wist.
cjclark
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.

Inside a dog it's too dark to read.

« Reply #173 on: December 11, 2009 11:34:30 AM »

... I had an attempted delivery slip in my mailbox when I got home today..so it may very well be your package!  I'm going to attempt to pick it up when I go out for my ultrasound today (I get to see my baby!  yay!) but it may still be on the truck.  In that case, I'll have to wait for my husband to get home tomorrow evening.

Well, how was the ultrasound? And was it my package? :-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Woohoo! Baby Clark is on the way. Due October 24th.
Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #174 on: December 11, 2009 11:43:11 AM »

There should be feedback for a couple more of you now (ahem... double feedback... oops?)

Still no package for me, but hopefully it will come next week =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
itchyfingers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #175 on: December 11, 2009 11:52:29 AM »

The ultrasound went well - unfortunately the baby was facing down so I couldn't see its face. Sad  I've always been able to see my kids' faces before.  They won't tell me gender here and I don't care to know, so that part didn't matter.  As for whether it was your package, I still don't know!  I attempted to pick it up, but it wasn't back to the post office yet.  My husband is on his way home from four hours north and when he gets here (around five my time), I'm heading down to get it.  And get away from my kids for twenty minutes - they're driving me nuts today!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Baby number four is here and he's a boy!!  Time to start using all the great stuff I got from a bunch of Craftster friends:
Baby Shower in a Box

Wists
cjclark

« Reply #176 on: December 11, 2009 05:08:54 PM »

Okay, I will be crossing my fingers. :-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

itchyfingers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: December 11, 2009 06:01:36 PM »

My package from cjclark is here and it's all lovely!!  This was her first swap and she did a wonderful job. Not to mention the bit of spoiling (in the form of a baby quilt that she says took her three hours to make Smiley).  We had agreed on four hours of crafting and she accounted for all of them - I'm amazed at her talent in getting this all done in that amount of time!  So, without further ado, some pictures:

First, a netbook sleeve - I had requested this because I had just gotten my netbook when this swap started.  It fits my computer perfectly and is so cute!  She used a pair of corduroy pants for the outside and lined it with this super cute hedgehog fabric. Good work, Chris!

A tea wallet - from  my wists and so great!  I've been wanting one but haven't gotten around to making one for myself - this is such a surprise and such a treat!  It has two bags of tea in it, too.  Grin

More from my wists - pacifier leashes.  I will be the envy of all the other mom's who are stuck with buying theirs at Wal Mart. Wink

She said these took her five minutes to make so she threw in something else for the baby: a super cute onesie that has Baby 4.0 embroidered on it.  This is our fourth baby, so this is a great idea!  I may have to try this for some friends.

Then the extra bit of spoiling (as if I didn't feel spoiled enough already!), the quilt.  Very gender-neutral, which is great because we won't be finding out the sex of the baby.  My kids were very impressed - my oldest thinks it's great when the baby in mommy's tummy gets gifts. Smiley

And a Jill Bliss notebook that she said she had lying around - I have these on my wists and think that this one is so cute!!

So, thank you, thank you, thank you, Chris!!  Anyone who gets paired up with Chris in another swap will be one lucky individual!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Baby Shower in a Box

Wists
cjclark

« Reply #178 on: December 11, 2009 07:33:21 PM »

Yay! I'm glad you liked it. And I'm really glad the netbook fits. :-)

And the leashes really did take almost no time at all. I am definitely making them for everyone I know who has a baby in the future!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty_one

Home is where the Nintendo is

« Reply #179 on: December 11, 2009 09:42:58 PM »

ooohh thats a great package, I love that netbook sleeve and the I really love the onesie, I'm finished with baby making but my sister is expecting and I will have to make her one!

The ultrasound went well - unfortunately the baby was facing down so I couldn't see its face. Sad  I've always been able to see my kids' faces before.  They won't tell me gender here and I don't care to know, so that part didn't matter.  As for whether it was your package, I still don't know!  I attempted to pick it up, but it wasn't back to the post office yet.  My husband is on his way home from four hours north and when he gets here (around five my time), I'm heading down to get it.  And get away from my kids for twenty minutes - they're driving me nuts today!!

Ha ha I know the feeling all too well, my kids just started their summer holidays here, day one and they are driving me nuts already!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Etched Glasses
Horror Movie Crafts
August 24, 2016 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...