A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 302,582
Currently Running With Scissors:
502 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 48
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe Swap Round 21 (signups closed) (send by Dec 14)  (Read 33652 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

goodmorningstarshine
Your face, your race, the way that you talk, I kiss you, you're beautiful, I want you to walk

Addicted to craft stores...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #270 on: November 23, 2009 07:12:16 PM »

Okay, I just sent in my questionaire and I have a slot open now, so hopefully there won't be any problems and I will go ahead and add my pictures. I am going to sign up for 2 groups, all of my items being papercrafted notebooks.

There was a time not too long ago where all I swapped was papercrafts: chunkies, tags, atcs. And occasionally other people would flake, and I would wind up getting my own items back. I didn't want to throw them away because I worked hard on them, but I didn't need more than one of my own pages. So I held on to them hoping someday I would figure something out.

I did today. I collected up some of my extras and made little notebooks with rainbow colored cardstock for pages. Here are the pics and the descriptions.

Group 1:
#s 1,
#2, and 3 karin_ and gala_apples.
#s 4 and 5 are smaller tag sized books (you can see the size in comparison to the 4 by 4s). They say Pucker up, your prince has come

Group 2:
#6 going to cyndiq
#7going to GatorWrangler
#8 going to sloth003
#9 is a remnant from a candy 4 by 4 swap. It says Runts: We prefer vertically challenged.
#10 is a Santa tag. Slightly smaller paper than the 4 by 4 books.

I hope you all like them and would maybe like one
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009 06:32:27 PM by goodmorningstarshine » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My brain hurt like a warehouse, it had no room to spare
I had to cram so many things to store everything in there
And all the fat-skinny people, and all the tall-short people
And all the nobody people, and all the somebody people
I never thought I'd need so many people
aisy
« Reply #271 on: November 23, 2009 07:15:03 PM »

i love the vertically challenged runts,lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thedreamer
« Reply #272 on: November 23, 2009 08:50:15 PM »

I love the notebooks, particularly #6!  they're beautiful Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

luckdragon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #273 on: November 23, 2009 08:51:40 PM »

The notesbooks are really cute!

I updated my offering sample post (link from the front page) with the fabric choices for my groovy key fob carry somes.  
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
klum78

Actual size shown

« Reply #274 on: November 23, 2009 10:36:19 PM »

The notesbooks are really cute!

I updated my offering sample post (link from the front page) with the fabric choices for my groovy key fob carry somes.  

I adore the owl and birdie fabrics!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are in the process of switching over to cloth diapers.  Would love some advice, hint, tips.   Will swap for diapers!
My etsy shop: KimberlyMade
Wisty Goodness
sajona
« Reply #275 on: November 24, 2009 07:04:40 AM »

I love those notebooks!
I am amazed you get the stuff back from flakers - that has never happened to me sadly - although papercraft ones have been fine so far - it is the big swaps that have had problems Sad ...but that is for another topic on another board LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My biz page on FB: https://www.facebook.com/CarolinePearceKnitwear
My blog: http://sajona.blogspot.com/
My flikr:http://www.flickr.com/photos/95027356@N00/sets/72157602013921043
ktlady
« Reply #276 on: November 24, 2009 08:25:37 AM »

Here are a couple of photos.  These are just about finished - I have not trimmed the threads yet.

Coasters:

Napkins:

I have other fabrics too.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009 08:26:21 AM by ktlady » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kate
web: http://www.katydidcreations.com/
wists: http://www.wists.com/ktlady

Available for personal swaps - just PM me.
psoupdesigns
« Reply #277 on: November 24, 2009 09:09:09 AM »

I am officially offering 10 sets of felted sweater mittens. I will have a pic up later today.

Freestyle are you offering those chocolate magnets? I really want a set of those  Smiley  It is impossible for me to narrow down a top picks list this round!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #278 on: November 24, 2009 09:14:42 AM »

This is how far I got with hats:

You can either claim one of these, or claim just the type of hat (Bella's hat, slouchy, beanie) and tell me which color you want it in. I haven't found the nice variegated cotton I was looking for (my craft shop seems to do them only in the summer), but I can do almost every plain color (or combination of colors) in cotton or wool, so you just need to tell me about it.

edit: I was wrong thinking my Bella's hats have the wrong number of ridges - the number is right! The difference to the original is still that I use only one strand of yarn, not two, so the hat is softer and lighter, and the stitches not so tight.

With the lace angels, you can choose between white, cream, red and blue, and between starched and not starched.

Ah, looking forward to swap all the lovely goodies!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009 11:49:35 AM by Ruby Copperhead » THIS ROCKS   Logged
freestyle
aka ModernSpin

« Reply #279 on: November 24, 2009 09:27:09 AM »

Freestyle are you offering those chocolate magnets? I really want a set of those  Smiley  It is impossible for me to narrow down a top picks list this round!

I'm hoping to!! I sent a PM to the organizer of one of the swaps I completed asking if she could give me feedback today. The package I sent was received and my partner posted pics, so it's just a matter of whether she has a chance to get me feedback before signups close. If I get in I will definitely be offering chocolate magnets and sets of doughnut/chocolates earrings.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 48 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do Vampire Lips With Makeup
How to Do Vampire Eyes With Makeup
Vampire Makeup Contouring
Vampire Makeup Foundation
How to Make a Personalized Christmas Stocking
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...