A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,507
Currently Running With Scissors:
376 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 48
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe Swap Round 21 (signups closed) (send by Dec 14)  (Read 34992 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

luckdragon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #170 on: November 21, 2009 08:51:47 AM »

I'm so excited about this round!  There are so many great things!  TSM, I love your bracelets!  I got one last round and my daughter keeps trying to steal it, so another would be great!

Here is what I will be offering:

5 kanzashi necklaces similar to this one:

the flower itself is about 1.5 inches.
I have lots of fabric colors and beads, so I'll just ask for your favorite color choices.

and 5 groovy key fob carry-somes (since they're small, they can't be carry-alls  Grin ):

the little zippered pouch is lined and about 3.5" x 4".
Here are other fabric samples for the carry-somes - the colors are actually brighter than in the picture:

Hope you like them!!  Sending in my questionnaire now
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009 08:48:13 PM by luckdragon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
pantsafari
« Reply #171 on: November 21, 2009 09:44:25 AM »

Well, I dont think I'll be able to do this round.  Ive agreed to angel for another swap and with the holidays coming Im not sure I can manage this one too. maybe next round!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The never ending quest for pants continues...
gala_apples
« Reply #172 on: November 21, 2009 10:17:33 AM »

ruby copperhead, i like the bella hat and the slouchy hat, but i would absolutely die for a stripy colourful toque. the one that exploded was sort of a neon blast thing, fushia and yellow and green and blue and purple. not that i demand an exact replica, but colours are my friend  Smiley

sapphire moon, those dangly bracelets are always lusted after. would you be doing them all in green?

luckdragon, that necklace is freaking beautiful.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #173 on: November 21, 2009 10:34:22 AM »

MissDisney, this slouchy hat is made from cotton! If you want one from silk, PM me for a personal swap (but after christmas please... Grin)

gala_apples, our yarn store has acrylic neon, but not too many colors... and I just donated some brightly colored acrylic because I don't like it too much... but if you like bright colors, I can look into my stash tomorrow at daylight, and give you a sample, I have lots of colors, I am addicted to color! Grin

Looks like the three hat sample is going to be an offer of mine Grin Either I will let you make commissions or I will make some of every kind and let you choose from that Cheesy

Wow, luckdragon, that kanzashi necklace is beautiful! And those pouches are so cute!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Avesthel

<3 birds <3

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 21, 2009 10:36:21 AM »

Love that Bella hat!

I vote for bracelets!  Cheesy

And I love the key fob carry some!  Smiley  I could really use one of those!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Disco Queen Highness
« Reply #175 on: November 21, 2009 11:54:08 AM »

Oh my, I love the green slouchy hat, all all of the jewelry is amazing.  I've got all of my goods cut out and will start sewing this afternoon.  Pics soon to come.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'd love to do a personal swap for this knit Death Flake hat

Wists
Etsy
thedreamer
« Reply #176 on: November 21, 2009 12:11:00 PM »

oh, I love the hats!  those take me forever to make and I'm amazed you can make one in a night.

So...pictures of what I'm offering- crochet headbands.  They're actually variations of the necklace Disco Queen Highness posted a link to, and they're adjustable with ties on the back...

(I had to get action shots because they looked really weird unworn...I'll be sending out new ones that nobody's worn Wink )

I've also thought of adding a flower to them to dress it up, or making the strands different colours....any suggestions?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Avesthel

<3 birds <3

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 21, 2009 12:28:31 PM »

I just pm'd Gatorwranger and I've decided to change my offering this round from zipper pouches since there are so many on offer.  I'll probably offer them in a future round.  So my new offering instead is a set of fridge magnets.  They're really nice and heavy duty magnets.  I'm working them to get pictures of them up soon.  Hopefully later today.  Maybe even all 10 sets if I can get enough time to do that.   Cheesy

« Last Edit: November 21, 2009 04:40:04 PM by Avesthel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

imafundork
« Reply #178 on: November 21, 2009 12:46:42 PM »

Thedreamer- I recently wisted a headband just like that!   Grin

I used most of what I received in the last round of this swap for gifts, but I have a feeling I'm going to be keeping a lot of the things this round for myself.  It's like you all have stalked my wist!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
GatorWrangler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #179 on: November 21, 2009 01:09:07 PM »

I've also thought of adding a flower to them to dress it up, or making the strands different colours....any suggestions?

I would love a flower added to those headbands. Smiley

and Ruby Copperhead, love the hats!  You are going to have SO many people requesting those  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 48 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Beanie Hat Part 23/26
How to Crochet a Beanie Hat Part 2/26
How to Crochet a Beanie Hat Part 19/26
How to Crochet a Beanie Hat Part 10/26
How to Crochet a Beanie Hat Part 14/26
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...