A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,471
Currently Running With Scissors:
597 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: $4.95 Swap AKA Fill a SMALL Flat Rate Box Gallery of Goodness  (Read 18812 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

raeraethejetplane
Take me out 2 the black Tell them I aint comin back

RIP Blue kitty Jan. 1994 - April 2010

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #240 on: December 10, 2009 09:48:25 PM »

I always forget to take pics of my fill an envelope swaps..I am horrible with that :p
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #241 on: December 11, 2009 09:21:57 AM »

Unfortunately I forgot  Undecided I just kept throwing stuff in the box and sealed it shut before I thought about it!

But it's okay, I loved very much the things I received and the thoughts that went into my packages  Cheesy

will there be a round 2 of this?

TOTALLY will be a round 2!!  Stay tuned in late January.  I am vending at my local Medieval Faire the 16th, 17th and 23rd and 24th of Jan so ALL my spare time from NOW until that first weekend will be spent making TONS of flower headwreaths for inventory.  Will likely start signups that last week of Jan on the 26th after the Faire is over.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
raeraethejetplane
Take me out 2 the black Tell them I aint comin back

RIP Blue kitty Jan. 1994 - April 2010

« Reply #242 on: December 11, 2009 01:35:57 PM »

Unfortunately I forgot  Undecided I just kept throwing stuff in the box and sealed it shut before I thought about it!

But it's okay, I loved very much the things I received and the thoughts that went into my packages  Cheesy

will there be a round 2 of this?

TOTALLY will be a round 2!!  Stay tuned in late January.  I am vending at my local Medieval Faire the 16th, 17th and 23rd and 24th of Jan so ALL my spare time from NOW until that first weekend will be spent making TONS of flower headwreaths for inventory.  Will likely start signups that last week of Jan on the 26th after the Faire is over.

Good luck to you SaphireMoon!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #243 on: December 11, 2009 03:13:13 PM »

Thanks!  I'll be happy making back my entrance fee of $195 for the 2 weekends...I have always pulled WAY more than that over the 2 weekends though, so good luck to me indeed!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
KLKing
Sewing Mentor

"Craftophrenia"~ Dabbling in Everything!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #244 on: December 11, 2009 04:38:27 PM »

I have an idea, SFM... how about this...
I'm sending you a PM!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tero

Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

« Reply #245 on: December 26, 2009 04:07:57 PM »

WOW WOW WOW, OK I had to get back on here and share with everyone the most amazing package that I got in the mail. Smiley On Christmas eve no less.
Amalgam, decided to send me a bonus package and she was so generous, I am blown away and deeply touched. Thank you so so much Amalgam, you will never know what this package has meant to me and how it touched me that it came at the time that it did.
So I must share pictures of my wonderful goodies, first the over all shot of the loot.

Shrinky Dink pages, a whole shinny new pack of it. Smiley The girls squealed when they saw it, more fabric than I can ever describe, a whole pack of yarn in a beautiful color, beads galore and hand made cat toys for all of the kitties we are hosting right now......WOW

I LOVE this shear material so so much and there is enough there to make a blouse for the summer. Smiley

Some of my new PILE o' beads and the hip package of beading string to go with them. Smiley Not to mention all of the material.

The handmade kitty toys!! The boys and girls LOVE them, they have bells sewn into them. Amalgam, this was so very sweet of you to do.

You know we on Craftster swap with folks and we may be lucky enough to get to know some of the ladies that we trade things with and maybe in some swaps we don't get to really know who it is we are swapping with. The one thing I know for sure is we can never truly understand how our packages that we send out touch other lives, either in a good way or bad. Something that we put together with love and care, that we hope will make someone happy, can truly change their whole week, day or even holiday. That is what makes swapping so special, the touches that we make, that we might not even know about. Amalgam, you have made a difference in this Craftsters life, and your package has touched me. Thank you very much.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009 04:23:49 PM by Tero » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful 100%. Horton
KLKing
Sewing Mentor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #246 on: December 26, 2009 04:18:13 PM »

WoW Tero! How Blessed you are! And I really appreciate what you just said about we have touched each other's lives.
Beautiful package! I love the yarn, the beads, the slinky green fabric. (Don't have any experience with shrinkydinks)
I really needed to see this... It's such an encouragement to me to see more of this positivity and love going on here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oops Creations
« Reply #247 on: December 29, 2009 05:38:50 PM »

Hi there Fill-A-Box Swappers.

I'm organizing another round of the Flat Rate Fill-a-Box (New Years 2010 Edition)

Check it out!   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=332314.0   

We will be swapping a medium flat rate box full of gently used supplies.  Clean out your craft areas and get some "new-to-you" craft supplies in return.  Great for stash busting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Finally on the Wist Bandwagon:  http://wists.com/OopsCreations

I have loads of good quality CIGAR BOXES available for trade.  Great for purses, shrines, jewelry boxes.  PM for Pics.

Fill a Box is Back
margiej
« Reply #248 on: January 01, 2010 08:31:41 PM »

I guess I'm a "lurker", but I've  really enjoyed following the discussions,  and I've found many of the ladies on here seem like people I sure would enjoy sitting down and talking to.  You are some really nice ladies. And  I found enuf inspiration on Craftster to make almost all of my Christmas gifts this year, because I truthfully was getting pretty bored with retirement.  I'd like to join a swap, but I am camera/computer illiterate.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
KLKing
Sewing Mentor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #249 on: January 01, 2010 09:20:39 PM »

I guess I'm a "lurker", but I've  really enjoyed following the discussions,  and I've found many of the ladies on here seem like people I sure would enjoy sitting down and talking to.  You are some really nice ladies. And  I found enuf inspiration on Craftster to make almost all of my Christmas gifts this year, because I truthfully was getting pretty bored with retirement.  I'd like to join a swap, but I am camera/computer illiterate.
Hi Marjie... I was camera/computer illiterate not too long ago myself! This site has really helped me to learn those skills. If you are able to post a reply here, you can join a swap. In cases where someone hasn't learned the camera and photo posting skills, there's a good chance your partner would be willing to take and post the photos. Or, if you buy (or have)a digital camera, one of us could walk you thru the program. It's not that hard once you focus on it!  I owe a lot to a certain gal on here who walked me thru a few technical issues for use on craftster as well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How Disasters Are Made in Hollywood
How to Create Dramatic Coloring Effects in Photoshop
Photoshop Video Tutorial: Chroma Keying
How to Scrapbook with Corel Painter Essentials 4
Corel Painter Essentials 4 - Rob McDonald
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...