A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,173
Currently Running With Scissors:
621 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Spell My Name Swap Round 2 Gallery  (Read 9821 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

drgdlg
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2009 09:40:40 PM »

I also received from my wonderful partner, Heather!  I am so glad she liked her package and I have to tell you, she sent an amazing group of things for me!

Okay- here we go!

3 pictures that show everything she sent:

D- Delicious felt food and dress up rings... I think my daughter thought the pancakes were real and she had a ring on just about every finger Smiley

E- exciting fall freezer paper t-shirt... I know this is for me, but the stencils look so great that I am thinking of making it into a dress for my wee one

S- Super Scrapbook Owl Frame... yes, it is super.  I think it's my favorite thing... AND it matches the fabric I just picked out for baby girl's big girl room perfect!!

I- inchies... there are 4 that when put together make a cute owl and it has a quote around it!!

R- 2 sets of refrigerator magnets and Raileigh's 2009 Christmas Ornament... magnets are stripes and sponge bob and very cool... ornament is a wreath with her name and the year

E- 3 pair earrings and handmade envelopes... I love the earrings, but I think Raileigh does, too!

E- extras... handmade paper, yarn, ornaments (made from buttons- how cool is that), bags

Yes, I do have the best partner ever who spoiled me!!  I love everything!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my blog-- http://www.weeshare.net!
mouser882
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2009 11:10:36 PM »

I received from my partner pcollins399, and he totally spoiled me rotten even though this was his first swap! Your package makes the one I sent you seem so small in comparison, I may have to figure out some other things to send along to you to make up for it.
The presentation was awesome too. I have a picture on my cell but can't find the weird little adapter for the memory card. Each item was wrapped in black tissue paper and tied with a string that had a card with each letter written on it.

For letter J, a Jar of Jelly candy (which is quite tasty!). The glass is etched with my name Smiley This must have taken awhile! When I etched some glasses with small characters it took so much cutting and painting and painstakingly other things I can't remember.

For letter E, Earrings. I have earrings similar to these on my wist or etsy favorites or something. They really look alien tentacle-y because of the colors! Unfortunately my ears have a hard time with earrings as heavy as these, apparently, but I'm going to try to wear them anyway! (the picture was also very unflattering so I cut out my face)

For S, an amazing stenciled shirt! I think this is my favorite - I love the robot and the adorable sewn on heart. It's a bit big but it seems about right for a tunic type of shirt, I think. Somehow the shoulders are not too big, which is usually my problem with larger shirts. I really love the design of the robot, he is so cute! I can wash it normally, right? I've never had a stenciled shirt before!

For S, Stitched magnets. I have these on my wist, I'm pretty sure. Mmm tetris! They're on my refrigerator already!

For I, Nintendo Icons. I especially like the star and mushroom, and my boyfriend is mad at the squidy stuffie because he said they're the most annoying enemy in New Super Mario Bros Wii. They have been added our steadily growing ornament box for the tree we are hopefully going to squeeze into our tiny apartment this year!

For C, cat toys! I opened everything at my mother's house, where I had the package delivered, and packed it back up to bring home. As soon as I opened the lid of the box to start showing everything to my boyfriend, my cat had her face in the tissue paper trying to find something! Clearly, these cat toys. She drooled all over the tissue paper trying to find them, and I wish I'd gotten a video of her digging around in there. As soon as they left the box she was on them and apparently freaking loves them. Or deeply hates them, as she is trying to eat and kick one of them to death. She's carrying one across the room as I type this. I took a video of her enjoyment as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFWHiwq-yL4

And lastly, A, wall Art from Doctor Who. My mom and step dad are trying to convince me I should hang these up at their house so they can steal them from me! My favorite is the Tardis, I think.

Some extras, as though there wasn't enough amazing stuff in this package! Link is not a pez dispenser - I've never seen a candy dispenser like this before.

Thank you so much pcollins399! Your package was really really amazing and I feel so lucky to have been your partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2009 02:59:31 AM »

ye gods, you're all giving me major swap anxiety  Lips sealed I'm late and nowhere near as fabulous as everything I've seen here! If I can bribe someone to pick up my package or drive me to the mall to go to the doctor (I'm home sick Sad ) I might be able to get my package from Kayrun later today Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
kwality570
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2009 05:58:56 AM »

This has been an amazing swap.  Everyone's been so generous and has created such amazing things.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pcollins399
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2009 06:50:48 AM »

I'm so glad that you like everything mouser.  Sorry about the earrings being so heavy.  As I don't wear any I didn't even think about them being heavy lol.   I iron set the paint on the shirt so as far as I know it should be good to wash.  It looks like your cat really enjoys those toys, I might have put too much catnip in them but apparently she doesn't mind.

Still loving the scarf btw, had more than a few comments on it from my friends.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tcmatteson

Baby it's cold outside...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2009 07:20:39 AM »

Wow! So many great things, I don't know where to begin! Everyone has truly spoiled their partners in this swap! I love seeing all the different crafty talents everyone has!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter turned Soaper
Been away from Craftster for far too long Sad I miss this crafty community!
Simple & Clean Soapery on FB
Simple & Clean Soapery on etsy
kayrun
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2009 08:47:26 AM »

This has been an amazing swap.  Everyone's been so generous and has created such amazing things.

I completely agree!
Wow!
Am loving each & every pkg that is posted!
Y'all are a creative bunch, that is for SURE!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jaders
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2009 09:58:20 PM »

I received from quaggy today!
I was soundly asleep when I heard someone softly tapping at the door.  I shoved my boyfriend out of bed to go answer it, and when he came back he whispered "Babe, I think your package from your 'crafters' friend is here."  I shot out of bed and promptly ripped into everything.  It was like Christmas came early!  Everything was beautifully packaged with letters identifying everything.  It was seriously the best package I've ever received.

J is for jewelery (x2)
     oh my god, both of these are straight off my wists and i screamed when i saw them.

A is for apron
D is for daily diary
     the bookmark of the diary has the cutest little J charm on it, and i love the stripes on the apron!

E is for Eclair cake pincushion
      i love fake food!

and my extras were really cool because they were candy that ALSO spelled my name!
Junior mints
Almond roca
Dove chocolate
Extra gum (which was in a flavor we don't have in Canada!)

Sorry my pictures are such awful quality.  They were taken on top of a dirty towel in my laundry room at 10PM.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tcmatteson

Baby it's cold outside...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2009 10:36:48 PM »

Lol! Those crafts are awesome! I really love the necklaces and I wish we could get an action pic of the apron so we can see what style it's in! ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter turned Soaper
Been away from Craftster for far too long Sad I miss this crafty community!
Simple & Clean Soapery on FB
Simple & Clean Soapery on etsy
xoxheatherrae
Mommy to adorable Greyson Avery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2009 09:35:29 AM »

Oh, i love that idea for the extra's that also spelled your name.
clever (:
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Backstage Hair at Monique Lhuillier Spring 2014
A Fast and Easy Hairstyle for Curly Hair Tutorial
Do Beards Breed Discrimination?
The Year Of The Beard
Why Beards Have Come Back For Gay Men
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...