A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,389
Currently Running With Scissors:
830 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Spell My Name Swap Round 2 Gallery  (Read 9467 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kayrun
« on: November 11, 2009 02:54:16 PM »

Let the photo posting begin!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LilyDay
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009 10:59:11 PM »

Quasi and I met up today too exchange our packages, at a Cafe in town... It felt  so much like Christmas, I'm actually starting to get excited that it's so close!!! (It also helped I had a cinnamon and gingerbread iced chocolate [it was meant to be 40c today!!!!])

OK... So, in the other thread, I told you how I was spoilled by Quasi_one right?
Well here's the pictures!

T for  travel
E for Earrings
R  for Rainbows
R for Rubber ducks
I for Ikawa, Japan

This picture shows on the left hand side, some cute origami butterflies, a bunch of super cute square papers, a little elephant statue, rainbow hair clips and hair tie, and a pencil case with rainbow glitter pens... and some pink Asian brocade type fabric..

Here's a close up of the fabric and paper, as well as some poly clay pendant tiles Quasi made with Asian themed stamps...

She also did some great research about Japan, as my partner and I are planning on travelling there next year, and gave me an awesome bag for pasports and cash and documents, the type of thing you need easy access to, and some luggage tags. As well as some Japanese themed paper and stamped and coloured envelopes....

This is one of each of the _nine_ pairs of earrings she made me.... As well as two super cute flower rings, the photos don't do any of these items justice....

Quasi_one did an excellent job of getting my style and tastes down..! I have a very different style day to day so each of these items fit me great! Thank you so so so much Quasi_one for making my first swap unbelievable amazing, I feel awful that I received so many wonderful things, I definitely feel spoilled, and you made my very first  swap very memorable.!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/LilyDay

Every little thing I do
Trickles down and lands on you
I don't plan to get it wrong
Maybe keep your raincoat on
Megzy818
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Happily married to my best friend

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009 11:04:34 PM »

great start to the gallery i love the earrings and the pendants and the blue sequined rubber ducky Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Proud ARMY brat and NAVY Wife!!! 08/05/08
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1414000172&ref=profile
Hippos are my favorite Smiley
tcmatteson

Baby it's cold outside...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2009 11:36:31 PM »

Wow! What a lovely package Smiley I love all the shiny earrings and the neat sequined rubber duckies! They're all dressed up for a night on the town, lol. And the travel pouches are a must-have, too! Have fun in Japan! It's an awesome country to visit Smiley If you go to Kyoto make sure to walk the Philosopher's Path... it's about 4 miles (if I remember correctly) and it's absolutely lovely to walk. The temples on either side of it are absolutely gorgeous! You're definately gonna want to take tons of photos, so I suggest taking LOTS of film or lots of memory card space with you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter turned Soaper
Been away from Craftster for far too long Sad I miss this crafty community!
Simple & Clean Soapery on FB
Simple & Clean Soapery on etsy
Quasi_one
Life with Jane

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2009 12:10:11 AM »

I got really spoiled in my first swap so I decided to pay it forward and spoil lillyday. All's fair in crafting ;P

So my letters were;

M - mostly green necklace
E - earings
G - green star magnets
A - accessories
N - notebook with pen sleeve

firstly a shot of my whole package

My green necklace although the photo doesn't do it justice.

My pearl earings - I heart pearls.

My magnets

some pretty hair accessories

and my notebook, I am a notebook whore, I have so many its not even funny. And I have to say the interchangeable pen sleeve will get used alot, love it.

front

back with sleeve and name

was just thinking I really should have done action shots with the magnets and pen sleeve but its just too hot over here in aus.

Thanks lillyday!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is like the mail, sometimes you just don't get it!

Once and awhile, in the middle of an ordinary lifetime, love gives us a miracle.

My wists ->  http://www.wists.com/BirdsofaFeather
My WIP Blog -> http://lifewithjane.net
Megzy818
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Happily married to my best friend

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2009 01:29:45 AM »

another great package Smiley i love the green star magnets and the pearl earrings and the hair clips
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Proud ARMY brat and NAVY Wife!!! 08/05/08
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1414000172&ref=profile
Hippos are my favorite Smiley
tcmatteson

Baby it's cold outside...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2009 08:55:42 AM »

Ah! How cute Smiley I love the earrings and those magnets. And that pen sleeve w/ the notebook is such an interesting idea Smiley I'll have to try to make something like that for my sis-in-law for X-mas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter turned Soaper
Been away from Craftster for far too long Sad I miss this crafty community!
Simple & Clean Soapery on FB
Simple & Clean Soapery on etsy
kayrun
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2009 11:08:07 AM »

Two great pkgs!
Thanks for starting the gallery off with a bang!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2009 01:08:31 AM »

Great packages! Cheesy Now I feel bad for being late Wink But at least I'm back from Bristol now, so unless I cave in to getting sick, I might actually finish this swap before my partners try to kill me Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
Lentil
Round and slightly nutty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2009 03:53:12 AM »

My package arrived! It was really fast from the US - only four or five days I think!I have been spoilt rotten and love every bit of it ... Thank you riffsrevenge!!  Grin

Right, here we go ...

L - for "Lots of fat quarters and L notebook"

O - Outer wear ... hand knitted scarf and store bought gloves. This gorgeous scarf will be around my neck from now until spring time I think!  Cheesy

A close up just to show off the gorgeousness  Grin

U - Under the weather ... Goodies for when you are feeling under the weather - teas, chap stick, sewn tissue cosy and a handmade pill box/cough sweet tin (even with cough sweets in, so sweet!)

I[/color] - Indoor wear ... handmade neck scarf and hand woven hemp necklace with peace sign. I was only looking at the thread on Craftster about the yellow scarf a week or so ago and thought how cool they look! Smiley

S - Stationary ... gorgeous handmade envelops with store bought cards and party invites.

E - Extras ... lots of American goodies! Can't wait to show these to my children when they get home from school, they'll think it's amazing to have American sweets  Shocked Cheesy

Thanks again riffsrevenge! I hope your package arrives soon and that you love it just as much  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
After Effects - Creating a 3D Room
After Effects - Audio to Animation
After Effects - Dead Planet
After Effects - Set Extentions
How to Add Demon Face Warp in After Effects
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...