Swap name: Star Trek Christmas swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Ruby Copperhead
Sign-up date range: 8 Nov - 22 Nov 2009
Date to send item by: 9 Jan 2010
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age requirement? 16
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO
- Participant lives in the United States: YES/NO
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
Details of swap:
We had so much fun in the last Star Trek round that we'll have to do it again!
This time, you have the option to combine seasonal or holiday themes with Star Trek. You don't absolutely have to, but if you are in a christmas craze or holiday sick anyway, it might crawl into your crafty mind before you know it... and you can just let it out here! And if crafting before christmas is too much for you, there is a comfort crafting time after chrstimas too! (I know I'll need it!)
We will swap 5 points.
Please remember that communication is vital for a good swap, talk to your partner, PM me when you send and receive and as soon as there is anything going weird. Please include STC swap in the title of your PM.
Please check into the swap thread at least once per week.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Star Trek Christmas Swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old (yes/no)
Allergies your partner should know about?
Allergens in your house?
Anything else favourite:
Crafts you can do:
Any specipic crafts you would like to receive?
What are your favorite colors, themes and patterns?
What are your least favorite colors, themes and patterns?
Do you have a wist, a blog, a homepage or somewhere else to stalk you?
Are you interested in receiving christmas themed crafts, or another seasonal holiday crafts, or other seasonal themed crafts?
How do you celebrate christmas?
Tell your partner a bit about your personal Star Trek history:
Anything else you want to let your partner know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.