A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 306,434
Currently Running With Scissors:
601 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 33
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: '10 Minute' Craft Swap (Signups: 11/09 - 11/15 Sendouts: 11/30)  (Read 24686 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Shannin
« Reply #240 on: November 23, 2009 09:44:41 PM »

Been a busy with tons of midterms & moving in with my boyfriend. BUT I got one larger project done and I'm planning on doing 3-4 smaller items before I send out. Smiley I hope my partner likes what I made, it took a lot of thinking before I figured out what to do!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog | Etsy | Pintrest | Wishlist
PM me for personal swaps. Smiley
DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #241 on: November 24, 2009 05:09:53 AM »

I had time to work last night! I still have a little bit to do, but it's less than 10 minutes worth of work! Yay! I'll be shipping off when I get to MO. I'm hoping that it will get there faster since it's the same state Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
zkatom
« Reply #242 on: November 24, 2009 05:26:47 AM »

Tonight I'm making a rapunzel scarf for my sister and watching Jeeves and Wooster

I love "Jeeves and Wooster" so much!  My parents had me watching PBS when I was a super young, so I remember watching it when I was no older than 10.  I bought the DVD set a few years ago and they are always funny no matter how many times I have seen them.  I love "Mystery" too.  I have completed so much crafting watching "Foyle's War" and the Hercule Poirot series. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #243 on: November 24, 2009 05:43:40 AM »

Because I have a craft room with NO cable jack in it...I don't watch TV while I craft.  I have a little clock radio I turn on from time to time, but mostly I craft in SILENCE...as I also do 80% of my crafting on my days off when I'm alone in the house.  Other than an occasional meow from a cat and a leg rub, I am largely undisturbed Smiley  I may pull up hulu and see what I can find, or I can always pop in a DVD in my laptop while I work....hmmm....that sounds like a great idea, come to think of it!  Have ALL the CSI seasons on DVD, could always break those out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
Riechan

Flowers in full bloom do not last forever!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #244 on: November 24, 2009 05:56:42 AM »

I can't pay attention to a movie when I'm crafting so I watch kids movies or stuff, not difficult ones, hard to follow Cheesy

I am stuck at school, we need to stay here 'till 5.30 pm to listen to everyones presentations Sad.
And I wanna craft! + I need to post another swappackage but can't 'cause the PO closes at 5 pm and here late-night sending doesn't exist Sad
I am thinking about what do make next Cheesy It seems I can only find little projects that take 10-15 min ...
now to find one that takes an hour Cheesy (or maybe I will craft many little things in 1 hour, we shall see)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009 05:58:03 AM by Riechan » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog about crafts and photography
My Facebook and Etsyshop
IG
I really want to start making fairy jars!!!!!
cjclark
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.

Inside a dog it's too dark to read.

« Reply #245 on: November 24, 2009 08:18:31 AM »

Tonight I'm making a rapunzel scarf for my sister and watching Jeeves and Wooster (highly recommend it for those of you who haven't seen any of this series...very British and very funny). 

I LOVE Jeeves and Wooster. Oh, and now I want to watch it and I don't have it. Urgh.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Woohoo! Baby Clark is on the way. Due October 24th.
cjclark
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.

Inside a dog it's too dark to read.

« Reply #246 on: November 24, 2009 08:21:40 AM »

Tonight I'm making a rapunzel scarf for my sister and watching Jeeves and Wooster

I love "Jeeves and Wooster" so much!  My parents had me watching PBS when I was a super young, so I remember watching it when I was no older than 10. 

And yes, I watched it with my parents when I was young too - probably around the same age. And then, I read the books too. But, I like the movies better. And - I even follow Stephen Fry (Jeeves) on Twitter. Weird.

I wonder if the library has Jeeves and Wooster.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Woohoo! Baby Clark is on the way. Due October 24th.
littlebluegirl
« Reply #247 on: November 24, 2009 08:47:36 AM »

Wow, I'm a Brit and I have to say I've never watched Jeeves and Wooster.  That seems kinda wrong.

Anyway, I sent marethann's package today so hopefully it will find its way safely across the Atlantic.  I hate having to write what's in the package on the customs label, spoils the surprise somewhat.  Oh well.  This has been the least stressful swap I've ever done crafting-wise.  Now for the swap anxiety...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

itchyfingers

Baby is here - at long last!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #248 on: November 24, 2009 08:51:15 AM »

*pops up like a prairie dog*  Hugh Laurie?  Hugh Laurie with his real accent?  Hmmm?
Yes, it's positively delightful. Cheesy
I wonder if the library has Jeeves and Wooster.
That's where I got mine.  They have the whole thing, but they only check it out one disc at a time.  They have a four movie limit (it's a small town and a smaller library) and two of my limit were given to Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast (I can't wait until my kids have their own library cards).  The third pick was the Dickens' mini-series Little Dorrit - I picked it because I haven't seen it yet and it's wonderfully long but comes all in one case.  Once I finished the measly three episodes of Jeeves and Wooster I put the Dickens' on and had a much harder time crafting without missing things.  Oh, and stayed up until two in the morning finishing the first disc.  And of course that last episode had to end with a murder...lovely thing to go to sleep thinking about.  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Baby number four is here and he's a boy!!  Time to start using all the great stuff I got from a bunch of Craftster friends:
Baby Shower in a Box

Wists
LauPre

I've lost my scissors... again?!!

« Reply #249 on: November 24, 2009 04:32:06 PM »

Having bad crafty luck! You ever have one of those projects you just know is going to be easy... and then it isn't?  I also tried a new craft, but that came out pretty sad, too.  Ah well, one more try then!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to do some personal swaps.
I'm looking for handmade soaps, jewelry, and knit legwarmers/socks.
pm me if I can sew something for you!

Blog : http://blog.laupre.com/
Wist: http://www.wists.com/laupre
Home: http://LauPre.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 33 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Granny Square Tree Skirt with a Slit 1/5
How to Crochet a Granny Square Tree Skirt with a Slit 2/5
How to Crochet a Granny Square Blanket Part 9/16
How to Crochet a Granny Square Tree Skirt with a Slit 3/5
How to Crochet a Granny Square Tree Skirt with a Slit 4/5
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Your Own Patron Saint
Folding in the New Year!
Tute Tuesday: Joan Jett Inspired Black Heart Soap

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...