A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 299,152
Currently Running With Scissors:
552 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 77
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2009 Secret Santa Wish List Swap Discussion & Gallery  (Read 56629 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

playswithneedles

find your balance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #480 on: December 21, 2009 09:31:12 AM »

I received yesterday, and I think it's from Homerof2?
Looks like some more of the great crochet squares she made
for me last year!

You guessed wrong, they aren't from me.  Wonder who they are from!

They are from me! I hope you like them, kayrun. I ran out of time and yarn - you never know, I may just secretly send you more. I like crocheting squares that much.... Grin

There are so many great packages in this gallery, I love it! I'm ready to send my last two packages today - I'm sorry to my secret partners that I'm late. I hope they make it there by Christmas!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009 09:32:24 AM by playswithneedles » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crochet therapy:

50+ washcloths-along -17/50
Very soon I'm going to graduate to shawls and sweaters!
kayrun
« Reply #481 on: December 21, 2009 10:22:17 AM »

LOL playswithneedles,
I went back through the pkg today & saw your sweet card
(which I overlooked the first time).
Thanks SO much....you do great work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lapoli
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #482 on: December 21, 2009 10:34:54 AM »

I received a fabulous package from my Secret Santa, spotnik!

She sent me a beautiful crocheted hat from yarn that she said had been hanging out in her stash for the right project.  It's very soft + warm and, unfortunately, my attempted "in action" shot doesn't do it justice:

She also sent a "bag bag" made from a recycled kitchen towel... and, now looking at my photos on Flickr, I forgot to upload it this morning before leaving the house.  SO, I will post it later tonight (+ another secret santa gift I received!)

Thank you, spotnik! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #483 on: December 21, 2009 11:59:59 AM »

I am finally posting picutures of the packages I received on Saturday..

From jagough I got a package with a gift for me and each of my kids

I got the most soft and comfy PJ pants

Adia recieved a super cute headband and not pictured is a Hello Kitty paint by number.

And Landon got the most awesome hat ever!!!! I have had this on my wists for like a yearThank you so much!  We all loved our gifts!

I also received a package from Craftydeb
She sent me supplies!
I love this fabric and don't know what I will do with it.  I am afraid to cut it up and try something in case I screw up!  I want to make a purse, so I think I will try to do one with other fabric as practice.

And then more yarn and fiber!  After this swap I now have a TON of yarn and such that I love!

Thanks so much for picking me!

« Last Edit: December 22, 2009 11:12:47 AM by lindyv321 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinokeeo

Best of 2013 winner, but this is just as good.

View Profile
« Reply #484 on: December 21, 2009 12:37:07 PM »

Awesome stuff.  I love all the headwear.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tanza
Angel in the making....

« Reply #485 on: December 21, 2009 02:50:46 PM »

1 of my craftee's recieved a few days ago but hasn't posted about it yet.

If you can't take photos please let me know and I will post the ones I took for you.

The second one should have arrived by now I posted them at the same time. I hope you get it real soon
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
playswithneedles

find your balance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #486 on: December 21, 2009 03:15:07 PM »

I received two awesome packages from calluna, who was oh so generous! I will be posting pics on Wednesday. I also mailed the last two of my packages - apologies to those that I'm sending to (I know who you are, but you don't  Grin heh heh). I believe they should be to you by Christmas, however.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crochet therapy:

50+ washcloths-along -17/50
Very soon I'm going to graduate to shawls and sweaters!
spotnik
Where did I put my pliers this time???

It's my cheese!

« Reply #487 on: December 21, 2009 03:30:08 PM »

3 (THREE!!) packages just arrived.  I will open and post pics either tonight or tomorrow!

Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #488 on: December 21, 2009 03:45:48 PM »

3 (THREE!!) packages just arrived.  I will open and post pics either tonight or tomorrow!

Grin

Aww I'm jealous!  I was hoping to get some before I leave...but I'm going to UT for christmas and leave tommorrow.  Oh well...more gifts to look forward to when I get home after Christmas.  Whoever is sending to me...don't worry, I set it up so the post office is holding my mail while I'm gone..so no wet packages from the snow.... Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spotnik
Where did I put my pliers this time???

It's my cheese!

« Reply #489 on: December 21, 2009 04:36:03 PM »

Ok, I rushed through that mess I was working on...and I have opened my packages.  I just have to say SQUEEEEE!  I have to apologize for the picture quality - I live in Oregon and we haven't had any sun in days.  I took these pics in the brightest part of my house (the hallway) but this prevented me from getting good closeups and from hanging stuff up.  So, sorry about that.

Without further ado, pictures:

First, from CraftyDeb:

A platypus!!!!!!!!!  I collect stuffed platypuses (?) and they all sleep in the bed with me and hubby.  (Weird, I know)  This platypus is made of corduroy and I've decided his name is Horatio.  What you cannot see is that Horatio's feet are stitched with blue thread to match his body.  SO cute.  Horatio is hanging out with me as I type this.  He's snuggly!

PLUS!  Two reusable grocery bags.  I love these!  As you can see, they have ties for easy carrying.  The fabric is just too adorable and makes me smile every time I look at it.

Second, from an unknown Secret Santa:

A monster bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have wanted one of these for a really long time - since I saw one on here, as a matter of fact.  He is adorable, and the winter coat I wear (a cape actually) is gray, so monster will go perfectly with my cape.  Now I just need a name for him.  Suggestions?   Cheesy

Finally, from another unknown Secret Santa, who tells me he/she tried these two crafts for the first time in making these items for me!  I am sure you will agree, my loot is great:

Handmade paper!  It is beautiful - plenty of pieces of it so I have plenty to play with.  You cannot really see the gorgeous colors, but trust me it is fab.

A t-shirt recon.  I love it - this is one of my fave colors, and it fits very well.

Finally - he/she spoiled me - check out this gorgeous shirt.  A thrift store find, according to my Secret Santa, who clearly has some shopping SKILLS!

Thank you so very much Deb and my other two Secret Santas.  I feel truly spoiled.

And I'd dearly love to know who my Secret Santas are - please?  I think you two deserve some public accolades on this thread, since you rock so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 77 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Kids Cook: Chocolate Chip Cookies
How to Make Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies
How to Make Lemon Meringue Pie Shots
7 Deliciously Easy Baking Hacks
How to Make a Stunning Chocolate and Cardamom Panna Cotta
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...