A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,141
Currently Running With Scissors:
477 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 77
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2009 Secret Santa Wish List Swap Discussion & Gallery  (Read 51479 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

StrwbryMlkmmmmmm

saltthirstyslug

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #230 on: December 03, 2009 03:09:11 PM »

i got home from doing some christmas shopping today and had received a gift from my secret santa! i was sooooo excited, and have been watching my niece all day...so when i was excited, she was too! and then all i head was "it's a present for me?" and luckily part was...and once she tore it open, it was hard to pry it away to get the pics! she's a nut case! i'll be posting the pics as soon as my sister pics her up!

sorry, santa! i just could not wait(and i'm glad i didn't as i love it all!)! hope you understand!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<3conan o'brien

In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
lilyla19
« Reply #231 on: December 03, 2009 04:24:12 PM »

Poor deb, your guard dog has failed you. Tongue

Phew.. finally I've finished all of my reports and presentation. Today, class will be over. I'll worry about my exam later. Next week is craft time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #232 on: December 03, 2009 05:05:11 PM »

Yes.  He was slacking off... sleeping on the job....
I won't complain cause I get extra shirt time - and just in time. We are getting mighty chilly here!!  I think tonight will be below freezing which isn't a normal thing here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
spotnik
Where did I put my pliers this time???

It's my cheese!

« Reply #233 on: December 03, 2009 05:13:55 PM »

CUTE shirt (and cute pup too!)  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wanderluster

give a hoot- don't pollute!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #234 on: December 03, 2009 07:59:11 PM »

Whoops- I just realized the discussion was here! Hi everyone!

So I received a notice in my mailbox today that there was a package left for me in the leasing office. I immediately thought, "FINALLY the card reader I bought off eBay from Hong Kong made it and I can download the millions of photos sitting on my camera!" So I walk into the office and ask for my package and they say, "Yeah it's that huge one sitting on the chair." That's right- this behemoth box that needed its OWN CHAIR was my package from my Secret Santa!! I am going to attempt to test my self- control and see how close I can make it to Christmas. Though there's 4 presents and a stocking stuffed with magical goodness so maybe it wouldn't be *too* bad of me to open just one to hold me over??  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"...and what I have seen is beautiful."

http://themargaritaglassishalffull.blogspot.com
kaz814
Cooking Moderator
Purses, Bags, Wallets Moderator
Reusing, Recycling, Recrafting Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #235 on: December 03, 2009 08:00:29 PM »

Open it!  Give iiiiiiinnnn!

Oh, wait, are we supposed to be encouraging self-restraint or giving in? Wink  Well, regardless, I vote for giving in!

Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vote now for the New-To-You Recipe Cooking Challenge!
wanderluster

give a hoot- don't pollute!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #236 on: December 03, 2009 08:09:36 PM »

Open it!  Give iiiiiiinnnn!

Oh, wait, are we supposed to be encouraging self-restraint or giving in? Wink  Well, regardless, I vote for giving in!

Cheesy

The bad news is that since the package was my lovely santa package and NOT my card reader I can't actually upload pictures yet! It's kind of like a craft swap version of Gift of the Magi <-- see what I did there with the Christmas reference haha?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"...and what I have seen is beautiful."

http://themargaritaglassishalffull.blogspot.com
kaz814
Cooking Moderator
Purses, Bags, Wallets Moderator
Reusing, Recycling, Recrafting Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #237 on: December 03, 2009 08:11:09 PM »

Ha!  Love the reference (I taught The Gift of the Magi this year!)

Well, hopefully the postal service will be benevolent and deliver it soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vote now for the New-To-You Recipe Cooking Challenge!
StrwbryMlkmmmmmm

saltthirstyslug

« Reply #238 on: December 04, 2009 10:38:09 AM »

here we go! thanks so much santa! can't say i was good enough this year to deserve all this great stuff, but it seems like i do play it off rather well!  Wink
--apologies for the pic size...i can't figure out how to resize them on this laptop--

here's everything from my gift together!

the awesome buttons from the small pouch!

even included some of my favorite kind of tea! (earl grey...mmmmm!)

a then my niece got this wonderful book bag, with cute fabric! (like i said, i could hardly get pics of it once she had it in her hands! carried 3 books and jelly beans around all day/night! and showed me probably 1,000 times the little pocket inside where she put her candy)

thanks again, crafting santa! <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<3conan o'brien

In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #239 on: December 04, 2009 01:14:24 PM »

I recelived a package today - and I was going to try and behave and not open it... but there was some chocolates in there and then two little see through bags - one marked If you've been naughty whatever is in this package will turn into coal when you open it! ~Santa so I figured what's the harm?  I am being naughty and opening it up early.. .so I did... and mind you I had every intention of stopping there but what I saw was so pretty that I was curious and before I could smack my hand, the fingers were already pulling out the tissue packet to reveal a second star necklace - straight from my wists - very pretty all around  Smiley

I do not know who my sender is to be honest with you - I probably should but I don't!  I'm feeling rather silly!  But I will say that the necklaces are so sweet and I am planning on wearing one of them to my neighborhood holiday party tomorrow night!!
I'll get pictures asap.  I have to run right now though so I can't get them now - which definitely does not reflect that I don't like what's in my package - cause I soooo do!  I just have to run!

I'll be back with pics later!
Secret Santa - well done!!  I'm loving 'em!! Oh, and the chocolate?  Yeah.. so not going to last!  I have never had a limone so that's the first one that is getting popped in which is oooh.. in like 3.5 seconds!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 77 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Perfect Haircut For My Face: Trish Fermin - Oval Face Straight Hair
Hair Extensions For Fine Hair
Volumizing Limp Locks
Eugene Soulieman on The 80s Hair Trend
DJ Riggs on the Mara Hoffman Spring 2012 Hair Trends at NYFW
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...