A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,583
Currently Running With Scissors:
649 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Yarn Swap for Rapunzel Scarf Rnd 6 ~Thanks everyone for making this a flake-free swap!~  (Read 8810 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CamOovas
Don't drink and craftster.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2009 08:15:14 PM »

Yes!!

Can I sign up twice?   I'm not entirely sure how that would work, but I'd like to make at least two scarves.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009 08:27:27 PM by CamOovas » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2009 06:51:51 AM »

Can I sign up twice?   I'm not entirely sure how that would work, but I'd like to make at least two scarves.
I was thinking if we get a goodly amount of swappers, then I will open it up for peeps to sign up for 2 groups.
But what do y'all think?  You can go ahead and PM or post if you would like to sign up for 2 groups/sendouts.

....but if we don't have enough takers and anyone would like to have another package, I honestly have more than enough stash to spare...and I have tons of variety so you could get 30 lengths with no repeat....I have novelty, handspun, ribbon, fabric, and every weight of yarn (bulky, chunky, worsted, sport, fingering, etc.)......just PM me, we can swap yarn or work out something. Wink
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009 06:52:29 AM by pinkleo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pantsafari
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2009 11:19:41 AM »

I was thinking if we get a goodly amount of swappers, then I will open it up for peeps to sign up for 2 groups.
But what do y'all think?  You can go ahead and PM or post if you would like to sign up for 2 groups/sendouts.

....but if we don't have enough takers and anyone would like to have another package, I honestly have more than enough stash to spare...and I have tons of variety so you could get 30 lengths with no repeat....I have novelty, handspun, ribbon, fabric, and every weight of yarn (bulky, chunky, worsted, sport, fingering, etc.)......just PM me, we can swap yarn or work out something. Wink

I wouldnt mind sending double amounts of yarn/fabric for anyone that wants
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The never ending quest for pants continues...
RyverChyld
♥Live ♥ Laugh ♥ Love♥

I Believe in Fairies!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2009 02:11:44 PM »

I'm so glad we have more people now!  The more the merrier! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

flower
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2009 02:22:39 PM »

I totally scored at Hobby Lobby today!  I found a roll of 1" wide ORANGE ric rac in the clearance bin.  I know it's not everyone's thing, but it would go great in a bright and funky scarf.  Let me know if you are interested!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebluegirl
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2009 07:57:37 PM »

I totally scored at Hobby Lobby today!  I found a roll of 1" wide ORANGE ric rac in the clearance bin.  I know it's not everyone's thing, but it would go great in a bright and funky scarf.  Let me know if you are interested!

I just sent in my questionnaire and I said I would love bright, fun colours Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ysmeine
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2009 12:23:21 AM »

I measured out 10' to see how long these are, that is pretty long. I decided to make a ew I-cords to sent, but don't know what colors I will need.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zkatom
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2009 08:22:25 AM »

This looks awesome and wonderfully easy!  Filling out questionnaire now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CamOovas
Don't drink and craftster.

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2009 09:00:53 AM »

I measured out 10' to see how long these are, that is pretty long. I decided to make a ew I-cords to sent, but don't know what colors I will need.

What is an i-cord? 

10 feet is pretty long, I had trouble finding a place in my house to measure it out!

I jumped the gun, I found a bunch of yarn at a thrift store yesterday, then yarn and ribbon at Michaels was on sale, so I got a bunch of stuff and cut it all up and I've made two scarves so far.  Guess what everyone gets from me for Christmas!

Micheaels ribbon (10 yards) is on sale for 5 for $1, if anyone is interested.  All their holiday ribbon is half-off too, but most of if doesn't even make ten feet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

flower
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2009 09:06:12 AM »

Micheaels ribbon (10 yards) is on sale for 5 for $1, if anyone is interested.  All their holiday ribbon is half-off too, but most of if doesn't even make ten feet.
[/quote]

I'm heading to Michael's tomorrow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Creating the Rihanna Hairstyle
Putting in Hair Extensions
How To Prepare Short Hair For Hair Extensions
How To Attach Hair Extensions To Short Hair
How To Prepare Long Hair For Hair Extensions
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Art Dolls
Meatless Monday: Texas Pecan Pesto
@Home This Weekend: Celebrate Your State

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...