A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,111
Currently Running With Scissors:
715 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: A Week of Baby Onesies Swap Round 3 GALLERY  (Read 8962 times)
Tags for this thread: video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

babalina58
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #90 on: November 01, 2009 10:00:57 AM »

Hello all, I want to post pics of Houston's shirts he recieved...OMG AMAZING..I have now learned several new things by looking at his new shirts so the next time I will be able to get out of the box more...YEPPIE..I LOVE HIS SHIRTS...I will post action shots later but had to get the shirts on her for the world to see how awesome that DOONEY made...OH MY YOUR AWESOME DOONEY!! THANKS SO MUCH...as I said when Houston gets feeling a bit better I will post action shots..

FIRST 3 are:
A cute tee she made the sleves in it and a cute pocket pouch, Next is an AWESOME tree of life tree, and Arr Houston be a fine pirate lad

Next 3 are: OMG hehehhe I was so thrilled to see the Tatto tee with LOLLY ( I am his Lolly -grandma Shocked) next is an AWESOME Pirate OMG I love this tee too, and then a cool whale tee

The next 2 are: am Awesom Shark but is spells out shark SO AWESOM and the sweet Sea Turtle We live at the ocea and are life members at NC state aquariums these will be loved when he wares them to the aquarium our fave place to go when it is too hot, cold, rain, etc...

ant the final 2 are: a cool rocket ship ( my uncle worked on the first trip to the moon launch and Daddy retired from NASA befoe he passed so we are rocket peeps... ANd the cutest dino out there...this was my daughters fave tee as with the tree...so cute all of them...

I am so thrilled and cant wait to try some of these on him and he loves clothing so it will be fun to get action shots. I am just at aew with the work here. I have leared so much from this swap and cant wait to do it again....Thanks so much again Dooney you ROCK!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
SAHMama
« Reply #91 on: November 02, 2009 06:04:10 AM »

Rinnial & her daughter received my package so I'm posting a picture. I just have a group shot of everything (5 shirts & a pair of leg warmers); maybe Rinnial has better pictures.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #92 on: November 02, 2009 12:18:01 PM »

SHAmama WOW those are awesome tees and cute leggings...Great job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
dooney
Remnants are a girl's best friend.

Wiggle eyes make my world go 'round.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #93 on: November 04, 2009 11:25:53 AM »

Yay! Glad you like them! I cracked up when I saw the tree t-shirt that Arimethia sent to Kalten because it's almost the same as I made for Houston.
I have to tell you though, the white paint will crack and look "vintage" it's just the way the Speedball white is. I wish I could find some better, but it still looks cool, just weathered.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

itchyfingers

Baby is here - at long last!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2009 08:17:41 AM »

Nice shirts, everyone!!  MlleAriella, did you get a chance to try the other shirts on Logan??  I'd sure love to see them on him. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Baby number four is here and he's a boy!!  Time to start using all the great stuff I got from a bunch of Craftster friends:
Baby Shower in a Box

Wists
itchyfingers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: November 07, 2009 11:35:55 AM »

I hope that MlleAriella won't mind me posting pictures of the other three shirts I sent for Logan. Smiley

Blue iron on octopus on red shirt:

LAP (his initials) and year of birth (est. 2008):

Green puff paint fish and bubbles on bright blue shirt:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Baby number four is here and he's a boy!!  Time to start using all the great stuff I got from a bunch of Craftster friends:
Baby Shower in a Box

Wists
itchyfingers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: November 12, 2009 11:45:07 AM »

I got my new baby shirts from MlleAriella today and I love them!!  The colours are fantastic and great for either a boy or a girl (since I don't know what I'm having).

Yellow shirt with turtle (hubby's fav)

Green shirt - New Kid on the Block Cheesy I imagine I'll have to explain this to a lot of people, but I love it!

Blue with two embroidered fishies and bubbles (not the best picture, unfortunately)

White with cute little heart applique - makes me REALLY hope I have a girl because it would be so cute on a tiny little girl!

Orange shirt with embroidered dog (which I originally thought was a bunny when I glanced at it because the ears were so floppy) - so cute!

Thank you so much, Leanne!! I love them and can't wait to get them on this little person. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Baby Shower in a Box

Wists
barbolot
Tutorial Contributor

A dead thing can go with the stream, but only a living thing can go against it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: November 21, 2009 10:32:36 AM »

That about wraps up our swap, ladies!  Thank you all for being so great, and for sharing your creativity with our little ones. 

Be on the lookout for another Baby Onesie Swap in the spring... just in time for summer wardrobes!  And I'm also up for organizing a shirt swap for our older kiddos, after the holidays..... if any one is interested.  Wink

Thanks again!   Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
A Loving Tribute to E. Lynn Harris
Richard Doetsch Talks About The 13th Hour
House Rules Book Trailer
Meet Author Mike Dooley
Meet Author Lisa Lutz
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...