A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 298,758
Currently Running With Scissors:
440 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 215
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Project Runway (seasons 1-5)  (Read 211953 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

GirlyGirlBags
« Reply #370 on: February 24, 2006 01:58:43 PM »

Who wants to watch chefs!?!

Nobody, that's who! I'm already sick of everyone on <i>Top Chef</i> and it hasn't even started, especially that, "Who's goin' down?!" guy. I hate him. HATE!

Actually I am looking forward to the Top Chef show.. I am a Food Network junkie and love Iron CHef!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aif the waif
« Reply #371 on: February 24, 2006 04:13:51 PM »

Yes! I was laughing so hard when Tim asked her about her elimination and she started talking about a movie! I can't remember what movie she was going on about...a Tom Cruise movie, maybe? Anyway, she was hilarious!

Actually it was Johnny Cash Walk the Line. There is a transcript of her answer here: http://www.kittenpants.org/daily/20060223.asp Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My store: Finely Wrought Etsy
My crochet blog: Finely Wrought Blog
My personal style: The Laundry Narrative
bespectacled
« Reply #372 on: February 24, 2006 04:46:47 PM »

Ah I totally agree with everyone, but I loved Heidi's line.. "Yeah the Barbie's were selling like bagels!" "Bagels? Do you mean hotcakes?" "Yeah, aren't they like the same thing?"
 Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will. - George Bernard Shaw
GirlyGirlBags
« Reply #373 on: February 24, 2006 08:45:32 PM »

Actually it was Johnny Cash Walk the Line. There is a transcript of her answer here: http://www.kittenpants.org/daily/20060223.asp Smiley

Thank you so much for posting that transcript!  It was hilarious to read it again because I couldn't quite remember what she said...of course because it made NO SENSE!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

patriautism
« Reply #374 on: February 24, 2006 08:55:31 PM »

Damnit, I wish I hadn't missed this episode. Bagels?? Johnny Cash?? Orange pants shennanigans??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BlueJeanBaby

Hello, lover!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #375 on: February 25, 2006 06:08:48 AM »

Yes! I was laughing so hard when Tim asked her about her elimination and she started talking about a movie! I can't remember what movie she was going on about...a Tom Cruise movie, maybe? Anyway, she was hilarious!

Thank you! I don't know why I was thinking of Tom Cruise.

Ah I totally agree with everyone, but I loved Heidi's line.. "Yeah the Barbie's were selling like bagels!" "Bagels? Do you mean hotcakes?" "Yeah, aren't they like the same thing?"
 Grin

That was so funny! "I'm German, how am I supposed to know?"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sevenislucky

*...What will your anthem be?...*

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: February 26, 2006 10:36:39 PM »

Okay...random as this is...I just have to share this with all my fellow craftster Project Runway junkies.  Apparently I've been watching WAY too much Project Runway and Project Runway reruns  because I had this silly dream last night:  I was walking down the street (obviously not anywhere near where I live) and I pass Andrae!  Yes!  Andrae!  Walking out of a door none the less!  Not in his usual Andrae way though...which was almost sad.  Anywhoo...so I get all excited and start talking to him and telling him all about how I can't believe they eliminated him and how I just loved his designs (Which is kind of odd because I wasn't that amazed by his designs.  Don't get me wrong, I love Andrae for his Andraeness, but I never thought he had to be in the top 3 or anything.)  And then that was it.  How strange is that!?  I need to cut back on my Project Runway time.  Has anyone else had any silly Project Runway dreams or am I just nuts?  Well...thanks for letting me share.  Hope I didn't scare you too much.  Ohh...me and my weird dreams!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*...this is one side, my conventional side, an attraction to tradition, my vintage disposition...* - No Doubt
PinkyK
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #377 on: February 27, 2006 07:36:45 AM »

Has anyone else had any silly Project Runway dreams or am I just nuts?  Well...thanks for letting me share.  Hope I didn't scare you too much.  Ohh...me and my weird dreams!

You are not alone.....

OK....so I had one too where Tim Gunn had these awesome offices very Gentleman's club with oak paneling and leather furniture lots of antiques.....and Andre was his Executive Assistant, to get to Tim you must go through Andre.  They sent me on some task of some sort in NY and I had my subway card but no ID because my purse was stolen and I was digging through my purse.  Nick was there to help me dig through my purse to look for my ID and Andre was so supportive in his Andre way. My old College Roomate was there in line to get on the Subway. It was all very bizarre. 

I've never even been on the subway in NY and I don't even know if you need an ID to ride it.

I think my problem was I watched VH-1's "Best Week Ever" and they had this whole segment called the Tim Gunn Show and had Tim doing everything from the News to calling sporting events....the whole point was everything is better if you add Tim Gunn!  Then I had that song they were singing on Project Runway "...Tim Gunn Tim Gunn if he gets to you you're done what happend to Andre" stuck in my head for DAYS now! Apparently stuck in my subconscience too!

Lord only knows how my college roomate got in the mix!?!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kittenbonanza
« Reply #378 on: February 27, 2006 09:20:47 AM »

I don't remember much of my dreams, but I do recall one in which Tim, Nick, Andrae and I were at a book store. It was more exciting than that; I just don't remember why...

My boyfriend had one where he was in the top three with Chloe and Santino and instead of doing a show at Fashion Week their theme for the week was "Sintastic". Yeah, your guess is as good as mine. Oh, and it was all aboard the Starship Enterprise.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BlueJeanBaby

Hello, lover!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #379 on: February 27, 2006 11:09:46 AM »

I had a PR dream too! Glad to know I'm not the only one. It was a while ago, I was making a red dress I think. Chloe was helping me.

I don't remember much of my dreams, but I do recall one in which Tim, Nick, Andrae and I were at a book store. It was more exciting than that; I just don't remember why...

My boyfriend had one where he was in the top three with Chloe and Santino and instead of doing a show at Fashion Week their theme for the week was "Sintastic". Yeah, your guess is as good as mine. Oh, and it was all aboard the Starship Enterprise.

Haha, the Starship Enterprise.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 215 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Fix Bad Hair Color
How to Curl Your Hair with a Clipless Curling Iron
How to Repair Damaged Hair Strands
How to Avoid Dry Hair
How to Grow Long, Healthy Hair
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...