A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 306,355
Currently Running With Scissors:
446 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 215
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Project Runway (seasons 1-5)  (Read 214367 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

clovercloud

Don't martha-freakin-stewart me!

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: February 23, 2006 11:59:42 AM »

Actually, I beleive that Project Jay was only a one hour special.  Bravo's calling it a documentary, not a show. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If your not against me, don't cross this line. If yes, do.
msmeow
« Reply #361 on: February 23, 2006 12:02:07 PM »

Yup, that's it for Project Jay.  I think it was originally shot as a 6 week or so special, but it was condesed into a one hour program.  Embarrassed
I, for one, could use more Jay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
theantihipster
« Reply #362 on: February 23, 2006 12:10:28 PM »

aww, don't tell me I don't get more Project Jay.

they need to quit messing around with crap like Top Chef (which I have absolutely no desire to watch) and make a show w/ Jay, the show was great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my new etsy shop! come see! come see!

www.madebylaurenb.etsy.com my new stuff
kylieraenbow
« Reply #363 on: February 23, 2006 02:30:53 PM »

this is a little off topic
but
 is it just me or was guadalupe frickin SMASHED? seriously, what was she on?!? everything she said i was like oh my god....
and they almost never showed her talking after tim gun's little "this is the biggest load of bullshit..." incident
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zoom in on my empty wallet.
GirlyGirlBags
« Reply #364 on: February 23, 2006 03:21:33 PM »

but
 is it just me or was guadalupe frickin SMASHED? seriously, what was she on?!? everything she said i was like oh my god....
and they almost never showed her talking after tim gun's little "this is the biggest load of bullshit..." incident

I loved that!!  THat chick was flying high on something!!  They should have left the camera on her longer just so she could embarass herself a little more. 

I feel totally duped about the whole Project Jay documentary crap! What a waste of an hour of my time if that was all they were going to show!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jerome
giggedy, giggedy, giggedy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #365 on: February 23, 2006 07:42:52 PM »

The "I love you Heidi" was really creepy.  I hope some of that was due to editing because if it actually transpired the way they made it look she may need a restraining order.

Guadalupe almost seemed like she was psychologically imbalanced more than drunk.  She may need professional help.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loreleiariadne
« Reply #366 on: February 23, 2006 08:37:50 PM »

I'm blaming all the booze she probably drank at the pre-interviewing party.  It was so hillarious!! Me and my guy couldn't quit laughing for like 20 min. b/c of her!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

glitter is the herpes of crafts. once it gets on you, it never goes away!
BlueJeanBaby

Hello, lover!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #367 on: February 24, 2006 03:33:58 AM »

I saw the show last nigh...nothing too special but I did come to a conclusion: Zulema=witch. Come on!

And I was singing "Lighten up, it's just fashion..." all night. I also felt like I sould be dancing around with my arms open.  Wink

That whole moment before and when Daniel F. said "I love you Heidi" was really awkward.

but

Yes! I was laughing so hard when Tim asked her about her elimination and she started talking about a movie! I can't remember what movie she was going on about...a Tom Cruise movie, maybe? Anyway, she was hilarious!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PinkyK
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #368 on: February 24, 2006 11:59:42 AM »

Oh ya Lupe was LOOPY!!!  Was it Santino that said I want what they're all having! after her rambling response!?! Classic! 

I too want more Jay.  I thought it was interesting to see the business side of it.  Educational too....the publicist and the rep and sewing in the hotel room just everything.  We always see designers who have made it but it is interesting to see the real struggle and heartache that it takes.  I liked seeing how he was torn between leaving the farm and going to NY.  I can understand that.

Who wants to watch chefs!?!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kittenbonanza
« Reply #369 on: February 24, 2006 12:13:13 PM »

Who wants to watch chefs!?!

Nobody, that's who! I'm already sick of everyone on Top Chef and it hasn't even started, especially that, "Who's goin' down?!" guy. I hate him. HATE!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006 05:46:36 PM by kittenbonanza » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 215 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Glazing Your Pottery
Firing Your Pottery
Making the Handle for a Clay Mug
Trimming the Clay Cylinder
Throwing the Clay
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...