A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,698
Currently Running With Scissors:
526 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 215
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Project Runway (seasons 1-5)  (Read 209115 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

modgirl
Vinyl, Lipstick, & DIY

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2005 03:55:09 PM »

They need to put the first season of project runway on DVD.

The Project Runway Season 1 dvd is already released.

Well folks, the show is back and Season 2 is in full swing.  Who caught the Barbie challenge?  I think most of them did a great job.  Speaking of, anyone have ideas for a basic pattern on the blue dress?  It looks amazing! 
http://www.bravotv.com/Project_Runway_2/Episodes/Episode_3/Rate_the_Runway/Emmett.shtml

And I sooooo want Daniel Franco to win--you can clearly see his attention to detail and sophisticated designs.
Also, their website has lots of additional things:  among them, and most impressively, all the dresses are being auctioned each week.  I don't know if the money goes to charity or to the designers, but it's pretty cool.
www.bravotv.com/projectrunway
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sew Be It

looking for a Readymade issue
teenie
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2005 08:31:21 PM »

My favorite was Nicks dress that stuff was the ish.......I would love to wear that!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gollygweez

thee 50s high teens!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2005 04:31:58 PM »

I was LOVING the Barbie challenge! A lot of the outfits were amazing! I am addicted to this show since season one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
aeillill

blood hungry cannibalistic unfit family ties

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2005 05:55:34 PM »

The Barbie Challenge was great, but did anyone else notice Santino sitting int eh corner at the end of the episode after the winner was declared?  He looked like he was crying or about to.  He seems like he's got way to much of an ego, I was originally rooting for him, but after this challenge i've shifted my support towards Nick.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

laden autumn, here I stand
GirlyGirlBags
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2005 06:04:44 PM »

[[/quote]

Well folks, the show is back and Season 2 is in full swing.  Who caught the Barbie challenge?  I think most of them did a great job.  Speaking of, anyone have ideas for a basic pattern on the blue dress?  It looks amazing! 
http://www.bravotv.com/Project_Runway_2/Episodes/Episode_3/Rate_the_Runway/Emmett.shtml

And I sooooo want Daniel Franco to win--you can clearly see his attention to detail and sophisticated designs.
Also, their website has lots of additional things:  among them, and most impressively, all the dresses are being auctioned each week.  I don't know if the money goes to charity or to the designers, but it's pretty cool.
www.bravotv.com/projectrunway

[/quote]

I loved the Barbie challenge, I thought Nick's outfit was adorable!  I love watching this show because clothing design and construction fascinates me. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

strawberry_bliss_0

Handmade is Haute Couture!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2005 07:15:20 PM »

The Barbie Challenge was great, but did anyone else notice Santino sitting int eh corner at the end of the episode after the winner was declared?  He looked like he was crying or about to.  He seems like he's got way to much of an ego, I was originally rooting for him, but after this challenge i've shifted my support towards Nick.

I know!  Instead of being thankful that the judges liked him enough to keep him in the competition, he gets all pissed because he doesn't win every challenge.  But it was so funny looking at his face on the runway when they didn't say that he was the winner of the Barbie challenge.  I rewinded it a couple of times. lol Cheesy

P.S.  Is it true that Jay gave up the $100,000 prize?  Or is that just a rumor?  If so, he must have had a REALLY good reason...
« Last Edit: December 16, 2005 07:35:57 PM by strawberry_bliss_0 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

aeillill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2005 07:40:59 PM »

I know!  Instead of being thankful that the judges liked him enough to keep him in the competition, he gets all pissed because he doesn't win every challenge.  But it was so funny looking at his face on the runway when they didn't say that he was the winner of the Barbie challenge.  I rewinded it a couple of times. lol Cheesy

P.S.  Is it true that Jay gave up the $100,000 prize?  Or is that just a rumor?  If so, he must have had a REALLY good reason...

He's just so ungrateful it seems, who knows, maybe it's just tv playing the angle up, but he needs to seriously humble himself.

As for Jay, i haven't heard that about him giving up the prize $$$, maybe we'll find out in February when he gets his own little special on Bravo
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafterbynite
Customizing the world ..one shirt at a time

Extraordinary machine!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2005 01:04:32 AM »

Does any one know when Nicks My Scene Barbie is coming out ...I would love to get one...Nicks designs ever week are gorgeous...I am rooting for him
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ETSY :: Wist :: Blog :: Fb :: Twitter
aeillill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2005 05:26:41 AM »

Does any one know when Nicks My Scene Barbie is coming out ...I would love to get one...Nicks designs ever week are gorgeous...I am rooting for him

You can pre order it on the official website, it officially comes out on jan. 20th I think
THIS ROCKS   Logged

daydreamer
Dream dreams. Always.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2005 07:40:49 PM »

I loved Daniel F's dress- I thought it was very classy-looking and elegant.

As for trying to make Emmett's dress, good luck! It reminded me of an ice-skater's outfit. The ice-blue was an awesome color.

You can pre order it on the official website, it officially comes out on jan. 20th I think

Do you have the link? I looked on the website, but I couldn't find it....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 215 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Top 5 Winter Beauty Essentials
Glitter Lid Makeup Tutorial
DIY Cracked Lip Treatment
Get Fit in 2014 - The Best Gear to Kickstart Your Routine
How to Pull Off the Perfect New Year’s Eve Makeup Look
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...