A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 302,606
Currently Running With Scissors:
549 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 47
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Cat lovers swap (singnups November 3rd-November 20th) Sendout jan.15th  (Read 28087 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

saxonsweetie
Can't talk... craftsturbating...

A Heathen Honey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2009 08:25:17 AM »

My mom actually have an adorable embroidered image of a cat, embroidered with cat fur. Since her cats are distinctly two-colored, she simply saved the fur in separate bags per color and then had someone spin it into embroidery floss ^^

That is so cool. I have two looong haired cats. I think I ams going to have to start saving fur now. Maybe I can knit a new cat. Or felt one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

$4.95 Flat Rate Box Swap-I'm stuffing my boxes!

Fall Scarf Swap-Done!

Cat Lovers Swap- Please sign up! It will be tons of fun! Sign ups until Nov 20th. Send outs Jan 15th!!!!!
eeyore_witch
« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2009 10:38:42 AM »

I just sent in my info...Smiley

I've been waiting for a Swap I can join....this will be my frist one. But I have 4 spoiled cats and I can make them stuff as well. I'm so excited!

This is Lilo and Jersey....My princess and diva...

We got Lilo from a friend who had a litter of kittens and she had trouble finding homes for them.....Here's Lilo as a kitten before we could bring her home....

This is Loki.....he's the man of the house and gets the top of the Cat Tree....

We got Him and Jersey the same weekend. It had been 2 month since we moved into a place that allowed pets.  My son had asked for a cat since he could talk. He was at his Dad's for the weekend and decide to surprise my son.  So my boyfriend and I went to the Humane Society.

Last is Gainer....he's less then a year and brought him inside 7 weeks ago.  He kept hanging around the house for weeks and would come to the windows 3 to 4 times a day.  One day we had a good look at him, he was so skinny but so friendly.  We had frost one night and all I could think of was how he was doing. We brought him inside the next day.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009 01:16:13 PM by eeyore_witch » THIS ROCKS   Logged

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream ~ C.S. Lewis

I love Swaps!!
Tero
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2009 10:38:55 AM »

I love the things that I have seen made out of cat fur. There are actually several places on line that you can send in your fur and they will send you back yarn made from it. I always thought it was a neat idea. Smiley

Thought I would share this picture with you. Anahata got her first bath yesterday. She is too small for flea meds but came with fleas so I needed to get them off. She is finally big enough for me to bathe her without fear of her getting too sick or stressed. Good ol' Dawn dishwashing liquid is the best stuff ever. Smiley I am always amazed at how fast it kills fleas.

So this picture is for anyone who THINKS they might be having a bad day. hee hee

Bless her little heart. She looks as though she is planning quite the revenge though, I will have to keep an eye out. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful 100%. Horton
KLKing
Sewing Mentor

"Craftophrenia"~ Dabbling in Everything!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2009 01:40:17 PM »

Get her used to baths at that age, she'll think it's normal! Thanks for the tip on Dawn Soap!
Lucky , when we lived in Joshua Tree, there were no fleas. They don't live there. But, Alas... No more fur-babies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2009 01:48:00 PM »

Haha, wet kitty really does have a look of "You just wait..."

Well, I'm off to Bristol so I might not spam you any more until monday or tuesday Cheesy My dad came to pick up my babies so my parents can babysit at their own house over the weekend... I miss them already! Now who'll scratch my face when I try to sleep Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
bubblegum_phoenix
never admit defeat, just say it was artistic licence

do what you love, love what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2009 08:34:31 PM »

I love the look on Anahata's face. Reminds me of the look Spunky had when she thought shed jump inside through the kitchen windom, slipped on the bench and fell into the water, where a very surprised me was washing dishes!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/sasha_tilson/

glitter it, no seriously, just add glue and glitter, no one will notice
deadbathducky
Never let the sun set on an argument with a loved one you can fix.

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 11, 2009 09:50:30 PM »

I'm thinking about joining.  It'll be my first time in a point swap.
I have three kitties, and one loves handknit items.  Even if they're not hers :/  Especially if they're not hers.  It's especially bothersome with gloves/mittens.  I'm really good at losing half a pair on my own and I don't need her help.

maybe she needs her own pair lol hmmm that's an idea, a mini pair of mitts for a cute little kit lol

I'm going to join as soon as I can get the questionairre done
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Remember my mistakes,
remember you can change,
Remember that it's up to you...
to go and shape your life into
one that's worth of remembering...
-RTGO!

www.craftsbykitty.w ordpress.com/
psychonmemphis
« Reply #87 on: November 12, 2009 05:45:08 PM »

word to the wise!
as you all know i have 9 cats and i swear the moment one get better from some crazy illness the next one get sick! In the past 4 months i have had a cat with an abscessed tooth (about $40 since a friend helped me with meds)one with vestibular disease  ($80) one with blood in his stool ($100) and now my kitten olly has been vomiting all day at least 20 times and now blood! he has to go to the vet tomorrow i hope it is not to serious, poor baby!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
tiffie1023
« Reply #88 on: November 12, 2009 06:51:54 PM »

my babies!

squirrel up high

mause in a box

my baby squirrel

happy fat samson

samson was stoned out of his mind in this photo.

i love meeting other cat people!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

personal swaps are my favorite

wists! http://www.wists.com/tiffie1023
deadbathducky
Never let the sun set on an argument with a loved one you can fix.

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 12, 2009 08:19:04 PM »

heres my fur babies:D

lovelys almost 14 and has cat dementia. she loves boxes and (not to furry) blankeys. she is in a previous box that a swap loot came in Cheesy so she would probably be happy just with a box lol!!!

dachi is almost 4 and has depression, anxiety attacks, sensitive skin and stomach problems. Tongue
but she has the nicest personality and is so funny. she loves toys, sitting near my chicken and watching her peck for food, sitting on my shoulder and having me scratch her tummy or head

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Remember my mistakes,
remember you can change,
Remember that it's up to you...
to go and shape your life into
one that's worth of remembering...
-RTGO!

www.craftsbykitty.w ordpress.com/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 47 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
R.L. Stine Shares Discusses the Main Ingredients for a Horror Novel
Author Teddy Wayne Presents His Own Book
Morgan Matson on Second Chance Summer
The New Yorker Anti-Caption Contest
The Number: $23.85 Million
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...