A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,580
Currently Running With Scissors:
663 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 47
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Cat lovers swap (singnups November 3rd-November 20th) Sendout jan.15th  (Read 28051 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2009 05:44:45 AM »

Argh, I promised I wouldn't join more swaps... will have to see if there's still room when I get home from bristol Smiley been wanting to join a cat swap for years now and never have! Hmm makes it sound like I want to swap my actual cats Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
kalan71
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2009 08:14:20 AM »

I would be so happy to join this swap , I'd love to craft for some of them
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tiffie1023
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2009 11:24:43 AM »

i'm so down! *squee!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

personal swaps are my favorite

wists! http://www.wists.com/tiffie1023
psychonmemphis
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2009 02:44:45 PM »

ok everyone please check and make sure i added the swap to your page! i think i got everyone but i am pretty frazzled right now lol oh and i got all the missing last names thank you both for the quickness Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
santacruzsugar
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2009 05:34:20 PM »

oooo I haven't been on here for a really really long time and I think the last swap I did was a year ago! I would love to join this! I have one kitty who is currently angry at me for taking over the couch. My friends and I actually all just made facebook pages for our cats..... Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bronzfrog
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2009 06:10:27 PM »

Hmm makes it sound like I want to swap my actual cats Cheesy

Now that sounds interesting.  Lets see...... 
I have a year old tabby and white rumpy Manx I will swap for a lovie kitty.  Someone who will sleep with me.  The other cats started to sleep with me when Cookie died but they don't cuddle the way she used to.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HobbyHorseAGoGo.ets y.com
psychonmemphis
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2009 07:17:01 PM »

oooo I haven't been on here for a really really long time and I think the last swap I did was a year ago! I would love to join this! I have one kitty who is currently angry at me for taking over the couch. My friends and I actually all just made facebook pages for our cats..... Grin
well come on and join! the more the merrier Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
santacruzsugar
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2009 07:54:04 PM »

Info just sent in! Yeah! I'm excited!

I'm sure everyone knows about it, but anyone else read icanhazcheeseburger? Its my favorite site for a laugh. I also just found dailysquee.com > super cute baby animals!

other than toys, I had a hard time of thinking of things I would want for my cat...what are some other things that people want/need?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2009 01:57:09 AM »

Now that sounds interesting.  Lets see...... 
I have a year old tabby and white rumpy Manx I will swap for a lovie kitty.  Someone who will sleep with me.  The other cats started to sleep with me when Cookie died but they don't cuddle the way she used to.

My monster has very specific sleep cuddle needs Roll Eyes He's a white&silver tabby Norwegian forest cat about .. what, three years old now, weighs about 20 pounds (without being fat - he's just that big), and starts complaining in a very upset voice if you don't go to bed at the time he's used to. If you tell him to be quiet, he starts misbehaving in other ways. Once you DO go to bed, there are other specific requirements. I have to lie on my left side, with my left hand up by the pillow in front of my face, and he'll lie down by the pillow with his arms (or as much he can fit) in my hand, and his head on my pillow. Roll Eyes If he's really desperately cuddly he'll start trying to wash my hair.
And then my fat little princess (age and race unknown) has to jump up on top of you, which hurts with her tiny paws and all that weight, and purr while doing that kneading thing with her front paws, and sort of kicking you with her back paws Roll Eyes She knows I go to the bathroom before going to bed, so every time I come out of the bathroom if it's past nine in the evening, she gets all excited and hopes it's bedtime.

And I love icanhascheezburger Cheesy I go there for all my daily lols. I also tend to read ihasahotdog but that's never remotely as funny Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2009 08:03:35 AM »

I'll be sending my info sometime today.  I have 2 inside kitties. Heather is 17 years old and is pretty grumpy but still has her playful days and Scruffy is a 22 lb. beauty that wandered into our home one day about 5 years ago and just took over.  She is my heart (well, and my kids too of course). 

I have about 8 outside cats but they are half wild and aren't interested in toys and such.  I would also like things for my daughters kitties, Murphy ( a male wild child that is about 3 months old) and Micha ( a silky torte who is so beautiful she could be a kitty model).

I'm so excited about this swap!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 47 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Favorite Southern Comfort Food, from Trisha Yearwood
The Inspiration Behind The Cookbooks, from Trisha Yearwood
Visit to Honeybaked Ham in Gastonia, NC
The Smells That Remind Me of Home, From Trisha Yearwood
My Favorite Southern Comfort Foods, from Trisha Yearwood
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...