Swap name:Cat lovers swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:psychonmemphis and co-organizer:Saxonsweetie
Sign-up date range:November 3rd-November 20th
Date to send item by:January 15th
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement?16
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:yes
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This swap is for us proud cat owners, This is a 6 point swap unless you would like to do more and then please discuss it with your partner.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
How many cats do you have?
What kinds of things would you like to receive from the swap?
What crafts do you do?
Do you have any allergies?
Any allergens in your home besides cats?
Is there anything you would not like to receive?
Would you like things for each cat if you have more than one?
Cats/your favorite colors?
Any additional information we may need to know?
Would you like anything cat inspired for your self?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.please send info to co-organizer as well!
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
', '20.GrindHouseHussy19')Green=sentPink=sent and partner Received
Black=not yet sentRed=contact organizer sending late with communication
crossed through=feedback given
h_pets360 Santacruzsugar-morglanc psychonmemphis-tero gamemom42
eeyore_witch bubblegum_phoenix-melladh deadbathducky
blupasianPLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR INFO ON YOUR PROFILE AND THAT I SENT YOU YOU PARTNER INFO, ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM ME
Size and Point Guide:
Small = 1 point
Medium = 2 points
Large = 3 points
Craftster guidelines for the sizes:
Small = By time, 2 or less hours of crafting. By $$$, $10 or less. By size, Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks…
Medium = By time, 2 or more hours of crafting. By $$$, $10-$30. By size, one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf…
Large = By time, 3 or more hours of crafting. By $$$, $30 or more. By size, A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse…
WE HAVE SENDERS!!!!!!!!
LINK TO GALLERY: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=333481.0