A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,314
Currently Running With Scissors:
558 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 46
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap 5 *-*-GALLERY-*-*  (Read 43953 times)
Tags for this thread: christmas_stocking  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #350 on: December 06, 2009 07:18:06 PM »

the snowman doll is very cute.... most of my decorations for the holidays are snowmen and he would fit in so NICE

titana........I see two photos of the gingerbread house and am missing the one of the metroid for your hubby and the orange and lime green goodies for you .....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Linnybelle
« Reply #351 on: December 06, 2009 08:00:29 PM »

I'm so behind, it's ridiculous.  Everything looks fantastic though.  It's really fun to see what everyone got.

I especially love the sweater like stockings and the long mittens.  I've lost mine again, so I'm currently coveting everyone else's until I can find mine again.   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for postcards from anywhere to use for RSVP cards for my 8/2012 wedding.  Have 80/200.
RedMenace
« Reply #352 on: December 07, 2009 08:21:12 AM »

Such great packages! Beautiful knit goodies jayamaree... I especially love the hat, that's a serious pompom! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MsMia

Christmas, Fall, and Winter Lover

View Profile WWW
« Reply #353 on: December 07, 2009 12:24:50 PM »

This Gallery is so sweet.  I really must put this swap on my watch list for 2010.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Angelicus
« Reply #354 on: December 07, 2009 01:37:59 PM »

Just went throught the whole of this gallery and it is AMAZING....definitely joining up next year Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog:thoughtsonbubblesandstuff.wordpress.com

Don't frown because someone might be falling in love with your smile.
SciFunk
« Reply #355 on: December 07, 2009 05:26:17 PM »

Oh my goodness I can't believe everything that loobie sent me. I just hope my package gets to her soon to kill some of the serious swap anxiety I'm experiencing. She was smart and made sure things were labelled "Air Mail", which I guess makes them arrive sooner? I don't know, I sent mine international flat rate, so now I'm afraid it's going to take forever. Anyone have any experience with international flat rate boxes?

Anyway, here is my amazing package! First, a group shot:

Here is a closer shot of all of the store-bought stuff, along with a crochet scrubbie that somehow worked its way in. I don't know why I didn't rotate it before uploading. Roll Eyes

I already popped some of the poppers, you can see the goodies that came out of them below the box--little plastic toys. There was also a bad joke and paper crown in each one. How did you know how much I love holiday poppers?! I've taken to getting them every year. Grin There are also some ridiculously delicious chocolates. Since they're from the UK, they have nutritional information in Joules and kcal, which greatly pleases the scientist in me. Grin The "fairy lights" are usb-powered bright blue stars that I immediately pulled out in plugged in to my computer. The double decker bus and gold bag are both teas, I am in the process of making some of the gold now (it's called "Russian Caravan"). The crochet scrubbie is green and white, my favorite color combination--most of the handmade things are in the same color scheme. Grin

Here we have the incredibly cute and well designed nativity-themed Christmas cards. I am excited about sending them out. Then, over to the left, we have three hand-bound short stories by NEIL GAIMAN, who is my favoritest author ever. For anyone interested, the stories are "The Case of the Four and Twenty Blackbirds", "How to Talk to Girls at Parties", and "I Cthulhu".

This stocking is AMAZING and gorgeous. It's green and white, again ( Grin ), and super pretty. You can't see it too well, but there's also a Neil Gaiman shrinky dink cell phone charm, two necklaces with matching earring sets, and a super pretty beaded bracelet. You're right loobie, it's a little large, but that's actually super awesome because it makes a perfect anklet. Wink

Whooo science stuff! Loobie decorated a tin with science-y goodness (food related molecules, including amino acids and some things I don't know the purpose of offhand. Whoo wikipedia!). The tin is a recipe box, so she included some dividers and index cards to get me started. She also got me some of that sweet hydrophobic sand and bright orange putty, both from the UK science museum.

Finally, we have an adorable matching picnic set, complete with tupperware, little placemats, napkins, plasticware + sleeve, and little bags to hold it all.

Thank you so much loobie! I can only hope that I sent you enough goodies to equal your amazing package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #356 on: December 07, 2009 05:36:21 PM »

Great stocking... really pretty.... and that picnic set is awsomely way cool....love it
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #357 on: December 07, 2009 06:48:20 PM »

Wow, I love that stocking! And the stained glass cookie kit looks cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Soaps by MareMare Blog Updated! 2/12

~The 2015 Quiltalong! is up and chugging along! Come join us!~

Love painting your nails? Check out the Awesome Manicure Thread!
blushingbluegrass

Bowl of Petunias: Oh no, not again.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #358 on: December 07, 2009 06:50:13 PM »

I love love love that picnic set!!!

Also, making stained glass cookies is one of my fave holiday pasttimes.... except I do it the cheap way  Embarrassed and just use crushed jolly ranchers.

Fantastic packages all around!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am the Lorax who speaks for the trees, which you seem to be chopping as fast as you please.

wisting on a star....
eye_on_sparrow
« Reply #359 on: December 07, 2009 07:38:18 PM »

Wow that stocking is really pretty loobie.  The picnic set is such a good idea.  This gallery is amazing I love it all.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 46 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Miki Falls Spring
How to Draw Chibi Kakashi from Naruto
How to Draw the Rascal Flatts
How to Draw E.T. Extra Terrestrial
How to Draw Bugs Bunny
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Mother's Day Fridge Clip
Robin crafts! Hello spring!
I Scream, You Scream...

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...