A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 296,710
Currently Running With Scissors:
676 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 46
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap 5 *-*-GALLERY-*-*  (Read 36177 times)
Tags for this thread: christmas_stocking  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

eye_on_sparrow
« Reply #290 on: December 01, 2009 05:56:37 PM »

ZOMG, that stocking is awesome!  Spookshowbaby, where ever did you find that fabric?!?!?!  Also, that little clothespin doll is so adorable!

Thank you! The skully fabric was from JoAnn's last year - I bought a bunch on clearance after the holidays.

I'm so glad you liked everything, Mollie!!!

I am not a skully fan at all but that Christmas skull fabric is really cute.  I love the clothespin doll it is adorable.  And I do agree this is a fantastic gallery.  Lots of talent going on in here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sherrie B, UT
Show me your Creativity!What's you Passion?

I love living in Utah!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #291 on: December 01, 2009 06:12:49 PM »

Wooooooohoooo got my package from Sherrie B. today! It actually arrived before Thanksgiving, but I only picked it up today.

Here is everything:
[ width=500 height=375]http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/130508_01Dec09_001.JPG[/img]

Let's see.. on the left, we have TWO stockings (in case I didn't like the one she made! Insanity!). Above the stockings is a cute little green hand sewing repair kit, in green, my favorite color. Smiley Then we have the pumpkin spice scenty packets, which were scattered throughout to make everything all Christmassy scented. To the right and top is a mug that came with a handy dandy magnet notepad (particularly awesome because ours just ran out), next to a bath fizzy (hecks yes bath fizzy). Then there's a storage/laundry basket, that I actually used tonight to do laundry. Grin Very useful for us college students. There's also a weekly planner, a Christmassy dishcloth (in the kitchen right now!), a Christmassy bath scrubbie, and a little post-it notepad. You can also see the little crocheted sockies that I put on the second I pulled them out. Here is a better picture of them:

[ width=500 height=375]http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/130508_01Dec09_002.JPG[/img]

Thanks so much Sherrie! I was very happy to be your replacement partner. You spoiled me rotten, I'm super worried about you getting your package now. Roll Eyes
I was so worried you wouldn't like it LOL You made my day
Once I find the Camera I will finishing opening the box I found amosnst the moving boxes & totes (Yeah we are out of the motel!)
The laundry thing was a last miniute "ain't she in collge?" thing I tossed in--happy you like the giftables as well--
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009 07:28:14 PM by superhooker - Reason: please don't quote pictures » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." by Scott Adams
~
MY WISTS: http://www.wists.com/SherrieB
Crafty Detective Rd. 7  sendouts Apr. 14, 2011) 
stellato_escuro

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.

« Reply #292 on: December 01, 2009 06:19:19 PM »

Well, the tracking number said I got my package from The Chi_Ha last week, but I think the post office forgot to put it out because I didnt get it until yesterday. So, finally, here are the goodies.

Stocking, candy canes, chocolate orange (those are the best!), 2 paper ornaments, a scarf holder and 2 neck warmers, one for me and one for hubby.

Knee-high stripy socks, which I looove! Also, bird note cards, leaf earrings and a notebook. Since I have a kiddo on the way any time now, she decorated a onsie and threw in 2 kids Christmas books.

I also got flavored hot cocoa. But here is where the story turnsthe post office decided to break stuff. L 2 mugs, some of my candy canes and all the glitter.

But the good news is I took the broken mug pieces and saved them for a future mosaic project. Ah, such is life with the post office.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my blog for current projects and swap stalking info: daydreamhouse.wordp ress.com
Lots and lots of things to be made: pinterest.com/stellatoescuro/
blushingbluegrass

Bowl of Petunias: Oh no, not again.

« Reply #293 on: December 01, 2009 06:24:29 PM »

Oh no, stellato_escuro! Great package anyway! I like the idea of a scarf holder.... I need one of those hahah!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am the Lorax who speaks for the trees, which you seem to be chopping as fast as you please.

wisting on a star....
pinokeeo

Best of 2013 winner, but this is just as good.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #294 on: December 01, 2009 06:31:20 PM »

Bummer about the broken items.  The rest looks great though.

And other packages are looking good, too.  I keep losing track of what's going into the gallery, but I'm having fun getting caught up.  This is a great gallery.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sherrie B, UT
Show me your Creativity!What's you Passion?

I love living in Utah!

« Reply #295 on: December 01, 2009 06:54:04 PM »

But the good news is I took the broken mug pieces and saved them for a future mosaic project.

YUP...she's a craftster...only crafty people can see an upside to broken things--& reuse them elsewhere
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009 06:55:39 PM by Sherrie B, UT » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." by Scott Adams
~
MY WISTS: http://www.wists.com/SherrieB
Crafty Detective Rd. 7  sendouts Apr. 14, 2011) 
MsMia

Christmas, Fall, and Winter Lover

View Profile WWW
« Reply #296 on: December 01, 2009 07:05:16 PM »

I did not participate in this swap, but I love the beauty this swap possesses.  You guys are so talented.  I love all the gifts, I am giddy like these were my things.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
superhooker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #297 on: December 01, 2009 07:26:45 PM »

superhooker... those ornaments look great ..... I think you need a tree skirt to match... maybe something besides a white sheet Wink Grin......

I know, right?  I had to put that sheet down so the tree stand wouldn't scratch up the top of my cedar chest.  It will look so much nicer when the tree is properly dressed!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #298 on: December 01, 2009 07:33:39 PM »

superhooker... those ornaments look great ..... I think you need a tree skirt to match... maybe something besides a white sheet Wink Grin......

I know, right?  I had to put that sheet down so the tree stand wouldn't scratch up the top of my cedar chest.  It will look so much nicer when the tree is properly dressed!   Grin

Grin...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

missapril
« Reply #299 on: December 01, 2009 08:27:51 PM »

YES!!! I finally have a few minutes to get to post my pics!! Princessblueberry is a GREAT partner, and never disappoints!!

First: She made 2 big ziplocks full of awesome fudge!! Obviously, they didn't make it to the photoshoot Smiley too yummy.  So much so that one of my dogs got into some *facepalm*

Here are my boys begging for their actual treats, some bone shaped faux-chocolate chip treats!  Icky (the black one, my baby) is sticking his tongue out for it.

Baby leggings!! I love these, they're so handy.

Action shot of the happy bunny leggings!  And the cute crochet bib (I crochet too, and have never made a bib. But I will now, it is really absorbent!)

Another action shot of the leggings.  And I like to share my smiley Lila Smiley

Strait of my wists, the greatest circular knitting needle holder ever!! It velcros shut and even has a velcro pocket!  Love it.

Cloth diapers!  They are almost too gorgeous to use!!

Another one straight off my wists, a beautiful scarf holder!  Now I can hang them up instead of them being balled up in the mud room.

(My pictures are all sorts of out of order) Not 1, but 4 pretty stockings!!  I can't wait to display all of these!

And the etc.  There is a scrapbook, lots of hello kitty things (happy meal toys, stickers, a dry erase board, winter gloves), crochet flower pins, 2 beaded necklaces, and all sorts of paper goods and ATCs, I have been dying to make some!!  My glass of juice also ended up in this picture  Huh

I forgot to get a picture of the carseat cover, also a wist, and the most awesome thing ever!  I'll try to get one soon Smiley

Thank you so much J Darling!! I love everything, and so happy to have you as a partner!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

xoxo - April
mama and missus :: as of 7/19 and 8/15

i have a wist
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 46 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Candy Cane Bath Salts
How to Make a Zombie Costume
How to Make a Scrapbook Cover
How to Make a Soda Bottle Rocket
How to Make a Scarf Out of an Old T-Shirt
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...