A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 296,709
Currently Running With Scissors:
595 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 46
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap 5 *-*-GALLERY-*-*  (Read 36184 times)
Tags for this thread: christmas_stocking  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

freestyle
aka ModernSpin

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #280 on: December 01, 2009 08:31:01 AM »

Lol, superhooker I feel the same way! I keep looking at all the presents under the tree and doing little happy dances because they are all for me!!! hehehe

So relieved that you like the stocking!! Better watch out that the skully pin doesn't end up on Alexander's backpack.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

polkadotts

Life is good when your HEART's in the right place

View Profile WWW
« Reply #281 on: December 01, 2009 09:18:25 AM »

Oh my heavens, I've finally figured out my new camera (or my daughter has) I can now load my stocking {BOX} of cornucopia happiness loaded with Christmas goodies. I must say first and for most I absolutely ADORE everything I received. Thank You soooo much eye_on_sparrow; you were truly an amazing partner.
Ok there is sooo much stuff I don't know where to begin, but here is a pic of everything

I got a manger scene, a Christmas apron, oven mitts, chocolate, a chocolate cook book, each of the kids received something the grandlady bugg received a fabric Christmas book, fingernail polish, a butterfly fabric grocery bag, button necklace, scarfs, soap, there is just a cornucopia of goodness going on here.
Its taking so long for the pics to load so here is the best of all the stocking:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

What's better than Pink, Butterflies, Glitter, Mermaids, Fairies & Angels......NOTHING!!!
Time to load up the Unicorn and head to the rainbow!!!
dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

« Reply #282 on: December 01, 2009 11:07:35 AM »

Nice haul!

I bought the panel to do the manger scene for my daughter this year. We had a similar one (my mom still brings it out every year) growing up. I've been searching for one for a couple years to make for Marley and when I saw that one at JoAnn's I had to buy it (in October, no less). I got everything cut out and then got side tracked with swaps, but since I finished this one, and I'm sending out another tomorrow, I think I can bust out the manger scene over the weekend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Molliemoo2883
Personal Swap: anyone need bottle caps?

Easily distracted since 1983!

« Reply #283 on: December 01, 2009 11:34:00 AM »

Hey everyone,

I totally got spoiled by Spookshowbaby. Check it out: That a shot of everything. I love my stocking. It's got skulls but its holiday themed so its perfect.
This is all the Owl themed stuff. I wore the domino pendent the day I got it and everyone loved it. And i love the felt owl, she is soo pretty.

I really like this little close pin girl. The detail on this is amazing.

Here is a close up on my stocking.

This is the scarf that makes me think of candy.

And here is the other fun stuff that was included. A raindeer duck, some magnets, a grow your own abominable snow monster,  coasters and bath confetti.

Thanks Spookshowbaby. Everything is awesome.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If we could live without passion, maybe we would know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow inside. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank, without passion we would be truly dead"~Buffy
murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #284 on: December 01, 2009 12:18:25 PM »

ZOMG, that stocking is awesome!  Spookshowbaby, where ever did you find that fabric?!?!?!  Also, that little clothespin doll is so adorable!

I really really love that nativity scene too!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #285 on: December 01, 2009 01:55:27 PM »

superhooker... those ornaments look great ..... I think you need a tree skirt to match... maybe something besides a white sheet Wink Grin......

The nativity scene is awsome

and the "candy" scarf looks yummy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gammykatie

I would be unstoppable If I could just get started

View Profile WWW
« Reply #286 on: December 01, 2009 02:13:27 PM »

geez... I've been away fromt he computer for a few days and it takes forrreverrrr to get caught up....  I've seen so many beautiful things that I can remember them all so will have to go with a general "AMAZING" craftsters!   so many lovely things....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We make a Living by what we get, We make a Life by what we give.  - Winston Churchilll

http://www.wists.com/gammykatie

2010 - 3/XX                     I won't read Blogs!
SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #287 on: December 01, 2009 04:26:51 PM »

This IS an excellent gallery!

I used the christmas skully fabric last year - I was so geeked to find it at JoAnn's.  They didn't have any around me this year.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
spookshowbaby77
« Reply #288 on: December 01, 2009 05:11:02 PM »

ZOMG, that stocking is awesome!  Spookshowbaby, where ever did you find that fabric?!?!?!  Also, that little clothespin doll is so adorable!

Thank you! The skully fabric was from JoAnn's last year - I bought a bunch on clearance after the holidays.

I'm so glad you liked everything, Mollie!!!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009 05:11:52 PM by spookshowbaby77 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
eye_on_sparrow
« Reply #289 on: December 01, 2009 05:39:56 PM »

I'm so glad you like everything polkadotts.  I was worried about the pouches fitting the boys games as I had no way of trying them for fit.  But I figured if they are anything like my boys they probably wouldn't use them anyways.  Maybe they can use them for something.  I finally got broadband so now I can uplaod pictures fast so I will post what I have if you don't mind.  I didn't take pictures of everything though.

There are a few other things I crafted but didn't get pictures of and some things I purchased for polkadotts but I did not take pictures of the purchased stuff either.  I did find a little angel figure that looks just like her avatar I was tickled to find that.  I hope you like it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 46 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Collection Review
HSN Beauty Report with Amy Morrison
Best Foods To Eat For Glowing Skin
How to Master the Perfect Smoky Eye
Marianna Hewitt: The Best Way to Remove Stuck on Eye Makeup
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...