A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 298,747
Currently Running With Scissors:
480 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 46
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap 5 *-*-GALLERY-*-*  (Read 39427 times)
Tags for this thread: christmas_stocking  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

tracethekat
« Reply #180 on: November 24, 2009 02:14:01 PM »

I got my package from Sevsonlygirl! She totally spoiled me!

My Stocking:

I love the embroidery!

My larger goodies...my favorite is my fleece blanket which I keep cuddling lol I love the scarf too!

My smaller goodies...there was more chocolate but it has already been eaten Cheesy And the Alice in Wonderland goodies are fantastic!

Thanks Sevsonlygirl! Everything is great!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blushingbluegrass

Bowl of Petunias: Oh no, not again.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #181 on: November 24, 2009 03:44:16 PM »

How cool! I love the bubbles  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am the Lorax who speaks for the trees, which you seem to be chopping as fast as you please.

wisting on a star....
stellato_escuro

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.

« Reply #182 on: November 24, 2009 05:06:47 PM »

So I am about 3 pages late on this...but I looove the deer stocking! I am needing to make a quick stocking for my new baby, and this may be just the idea to steal.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my blog for current projects and swap stalking info: daydreamhouse.wordpress.com
Lots and lots of things to be made: pinterest.com/stellatoescuro/
edie22
« Reply #183 on: November 24, 2009 05:45:46 PM »

you guys! I checked my tracking number and the post office is holding m y stocking hostage!!!! I'm so bummed!! I had a crappy morning (i got a flat tire and had to change it all by myself!!!) And thought, oh well, when I get to work, my package will be there! Only instead, it wasn't and i think they can't read the zip code that bonster put on the package and now its somewhere in south florida!!!

Sad Sad Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps!
-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

http://www.pinterest.com/edie22
pinokeeo

Best of 2013 winner, but this is just as good.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: November 24, 2009 06:04:23 PM »

Maybe you could call them up or something.  You have the tracking number, so maybe that would help to get it to you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bonster4454
« Reply #185 on: November 24, 2009 06:07:48 PM »

Oh No! I can call your local post office if you think that would help. I'll check the delivery confirmation number too.

Sad(((((   Super Sad   Sad((((((((((
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stacysews
« Reply #186 on: November 24, 2009 06:31:45 PM »

What fun packages!  I've been enjoying seeing everyone's goodies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Linnybelle
« Reply #187 on: November 24, 2009 07:18:01 PM »

So here I am, finally posting pictures of the sweet package pinokeeo sent to me.  I got it yesterday and was very excited that I was actually around to get it.  I got called off work yesterday, so I got to open a package instead.

Here is the package, in all it's glory!

The stocking itself:

I am fantastically thrilled with it.  I love the cording and the contrast of the darker leather with the lighter leather.  The bell on the toe is wonderful, it makes me smile a lot.  And I love how big it is!  I told my boyfriend Eric he would have to fill it for me and he just shook his head at me, sadly I might add.

Some of the littler things:

There are some little angels in the bag.  I haven't opened it yet because I'm so disorganized at the moment I might very well lose them, but there's one sitting on a moon that's so cute.  It will make a perfect addition to my Christmas Angel host.  My family for years has put all our angel's together in one spot and called it an Angel Host, so it's fun to have some more to add to my very own.

There are also some tree branch pencils, one of which is going straight into my car so I will always have something to write with. Pinokeeo said they had come from a buffalo farm down the road from her.  She also sent some beautiful cedar wood sachets for my closet or drawers.  They are the heart shapes and have pretty little bunches of flowers and ribbons on them.  The wood is so smooth, I spent a bunch of time just turning them over and over in my hand.  There's also a sweet jigsawed (at least I think so), wooden ornament that I love.  It's got cool waves cut out of it and it's also nice and smooth.  A cute little soldier was what I found next.  He seems to be made out of very mini plant pots and I think he's adorable.  A little paper star was next and I must say, it's a very clever thing.  It looks to be made all out of triangles of wallpaper and it's got two buttons connecting everything by being sewn on.  I'm totally stealing the idea and making them for everyone this Christmas.  The buttons are both wood and it's very charming. There was also a little recycled card sconce type thing that I think I shall hang pens in. 

I squealed with geeky glee when I saw the next item.  It's a floppy disk purse!  And a floppy disc notebook!  (see?  squealing again)

I saw one of these that she had made and posted on the board and I loved it, so I was really hoping I was going to get one.  My boyfriend is a huge computer geek and so the first thing he said was "ooo.. that's cool"  followed shortly by "you know, I think those disks are all still usable."   I will be keeping an eye on my purse and if any go missing, I'll definitely know where to go.   Wink 

Here are the chocolates, which are fantastic and filled the purse.  There was also a little floppy disk box filled with homemade gingerbread men.  She also sent a tin of chocolate Legos for my boyfriend, but he got them away from me before I took a picture of them.  He was really excited about them.  Smiley  His goal when he retires (many, many years from now), is to build model cities with Legos, so I thought it was a brilliant idea of pinokeeo's.  I was running out of chocolate too, so I was very excited to have different kinds to try.

Also inside the purse was this:

A beautiful Walnut covered journal. I'm a writer and I'm actually almost ready for a new journal too, so it was perfect.  Again, the wood is so smooth, it's really fun to touch.  It will also fit in my purse, which is always a plus.

I also received two beautiful pairs of earrings that I thought deserved their own picture. One of them is blue and white beads along with a tiny little sea shell and the other is a book that says "The Book of Life" on one side and "Chapter 1" on the inside with a pair of reading glasses.  The book pair has pearls and a little silver bead with an L on them. I love them both and put on the book ones right away.

Extra supplies:

I keep running out of zippers, so pinokeeo's partner sent me some new ones, plus some markers to replace my horrid gel pens.  They will make card making lots easier.

I think that's about it.  There was a package marked to be opened on December 25, so I gave it to my boyfriend for safe keeping.  It was definitely a highlight to receive it and I'm sure it will be even more fun to open the present later. Thanks for a wonderful package pinokeeo and to the mods for a great swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for postcards from anywhere to use for RSVP cards for my 8/2012 wedding.  Have 80/200.
Retro_Rose

I shoot people for a living. ;o)

« Reply #188 on: November 24, 2009 08:19:45 PM »

That notebook looks as smooth as if the tree told her how to make it. Soooo nice!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

« Reply #189 on: November 24, 2009 08:30:40 PM »

I'm glad onegroovyday got some pics up. My power was out today and I couldn't get better pictures. Marley wore her new jacket today and cuddled with her monkey on our car trip. I'm gonna have her wear the dress for Thanksgiving, and I'm gonna wear my skirt, so action shots will be had soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 46 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Cultural Importance of the New Yorker Cover Illustrations
The Benefits of Comic Books to Children
A Brief History of Comics
The Contribution of Recessions to Creativity
How Internet Ruins Graphic Designing
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...