A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 298,791
Currently Running With Scissors:
442 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 46
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap 5 *-*-GALLERY-*-*  (Read 39588 times)
Tags for this thread: christmas_stocking  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: November 23, 2009 06:48:29 PM »

Wow, great packages thisbirdsabsurd and pinokeeo! Lucky ladies! The birdhouse and table runner are great! And I love the pieced stocking and the folded cards. I've never heard of that techinique but it looks really neat!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Soaps by MareMare Blog Updated! 8/27

~Calling all Quilters! It's time to join the 2014 Quiltalong!~

Love painting your nails? Check out the Awesome Manicure Thread!
freestyle
aka ModernSpin

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #151 on: November 23, 2009 06:58:25 PM »

I received from superhooker!!! I am going to try hard to be a good girl and wait until Christmas to open my packages. I probably won't make it though.  Lips sealed Cheesy

Check out all the presents and the stocking!! There's more in the stocking and it is HUGE!!!

Close-up of the stocking- penguins!!! I *love* penguins!!! And superhooker made this pattern just for me!

And there were 4 packages marked "Open Now". Within those packages...

Homemade FUDGE, CINNAMON BRITTLE (hubby is allergic to peanuts, so this brittle he can have!), chocolate covered ESPRESSO beans, and an entire LOAF of beer and cheddar spice bread!!  Shocked  superhooker, I am in awe of your cooking skills. I've already sampled everything but the bread and it is all soooo good.

*super happy dance around all the baked goodies and giant stocking of awesomeness*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sarcastra
« Reply #152 on: November 23, 2009 07:04:04 PM »

Great stuff all.  Early Christmas for craftsters!

I received a great stocking from celticgoddess today, here are some pics.

Everything together.  We did a medium swap and everything still was spilling out of the stocking.

So, of course I opened this one immediately because Spooky the housecat MUST have her items first.
(Shameless cute cat photos ahead.)

It looks like such a harmless kitty toy, but Spooky is a catnip-fiend!

She chases it down to the carpet and goes crazy.  She kept playing until she started to get pissy (10 min or so) and I had to take it away from her.  She was overstimulated.  Good work, celticgoddess; she loves it.

A closeup of the stocking alone.  A wonderful knit stocking, with sparkly, fuzzy black trim, a rust colored ribbon hanger and a black rose adornment.  That rose makes a nice hair decoration, too.  Thanks.

Ornaments!  We have a non-traditional winter holiday that ends up part solstice, part Christmas, part Halloween and part Mexican fiesta.  These are perfect!  I thought the witch with a red nose was my favorite until I got to the wacky bat, now I can't decide.

A knit kitty, which I requested based on celticgoddess' previous crafts.  She sits on my monitor now, warning me it is time to make dinner.  Thank you!

A dandy scarf.  Let me tell you that as a WY resident, you can NEVER have too many scarves!  This one is surprisingly heavy and dense, from a black and a sparkly silver yarn.  Love this combination, thank you.

More stuffers, in addition to the pounds of candy you see in the first photo, she sent these chocolate wafer things I've never heard of, but turned out to be my husband's favorite childhood candy.  He was pleased to make their reacquaintance and thanks you.  There is also a red-flashing strobe skull (YEA!) and a small, lacy snowflake, stiffened so it can hold its own on a tree branch.

Thank you, celticgoddess.  It was all marvelous.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shelina
« Reply #153 on: November 23, 2009 07:08:31 PM »

Okay get ready for Photo Over Load! SEZOULI YOU ARE AWESOME! We had so much fun unwrapping everything. The girls decided that they were practicing for Christmas!
Here is the 30lb package after opened...

We got the most awesome stockings! I absolutely loved them! Sezouli did not only make 1 stocking! She made 4 stockings!

Sezouli made my girls their own creature that they designed...

We all love Mario! My husband freaked when he opened all of his things. We both loved the bullet usb! Sezouli is so crafty and creative!

And lastly my favorite thing in the whole box. Two adorable water color portraits of my girls that were all ready framed! Hailey and Chloe were also really excited when they saw the pictures of themselves Smiley

I cannot say thank you enough to Sezouli. I never would have imagined that I would have got a package like this. This is by far the best package I have ever got from a swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger

Tutorial Contributor

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: November 23, 2009 07:31:33 PM »

WOW! I love the knit stockings and all the awesome Mario stuff Sezouli made!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blushingbluegrass

Bowl of Petunias: Oh no, not again.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #155 on: November 23, 2009 07:40:12 PM »

I definitely concede that I got out-Marioed! Hahahah Great job Sezouli! Those are fantastic!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am the Lorax who speaks for the trees, which you seem to be chopping as fast as you please.

wisting on a star....
MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger

Tutorial Contributor

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: November 23, 2009 07:44:05 PM »

Wait, is there even more Mario stuff I missed??!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

celticgoddess

Extinction is forever

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #157 on: November 23, 2009 08:01:00 PM »

I received from Sarcastra today! Hubby (works for the town) has spent all day at work. When I got the mail I told him I got my package and he took a 10 minute break to come home and see what I got. ALMOST lost the stocking to him!

Pictures! The stocking! It is awesome! I wish I had a fireplace, but it will hang on the wall so everyone can see it!

Closeup. I love the black on black stars!

Make-up bag! I love the skulletons. Not to much at all!

Jewelry! Necklace and chunky bracelet! I love the charms, I must have spent 30 min. looking at them all.

Candles! The smell so good! I'm going to wait until solstice to light them. Thank you!

Ribbons!

I'm really excited about this body butter. With my allergies, it's hard to find lotions. I can't wait to try this on!

Present tags! I love them, and found more after I took the pic. LOL

Lavender Sugar, Wonderful Soap, and a bath bomb. When I get a night I don't have to bake, I'm taking a long soak in the tub!

Coffee and Tea! Yum!

Brownies!

Yarn! Corn yarn. I haven't knitted with corn before!

Buttons!! I love them! I can think of a friend or two getting one as well!

And last pic! Mulling spices. OMG, they smell so good. I can't wait to get some cider and try these spices!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I was on the moon at the time.....with Steve.

http://www.wists.com/celticgoddess

http://pinterest.com/lovezombie/
onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: November 23, 2009 08:06:37 PM »

there are so many things to look at now that everyone is getting their boxes of goodies.......... it all looks great....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

eye_on_sparrow
« Reply #159 on: November 23, 2009 08:08:37 PM »

Wow I checked the gallery only a few hour ago and there are four more stockings received since then.   Everything is lovely all the knitted stocking are so well done.  I especially love the one with penguins knitted on it.  Those crocheted head wraps are so cute.  All that homemade candy looks yummy.

I got my package today from polkadotts.  She sent me a great package and I hope to get pictures up sometime tomorrow.  I am just to tire to take picture tonight.  The fragrance is lovely she included a herbal heating pad I don't know what the smell is but I know it will be very relaxing.  Pictures are coming soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 46 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Creativity in the Kitchen: How to Make Pancake Characters
3 Meals That Will Bring You Luck in the New Year
Double Popper Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
What to Do with the Holiday Leftovers?
Ham and Mushroom Pasta Bake Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Sherlock Matchbox
@Home This Weekend: Bottlecap Magnets
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...