A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 301,498
Currently Running With Scissors:
558 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 46
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap 5 *-*-GALLERY-*-*  (Read 44331 times)
Tags for this thread: christmas_stocking  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bluwave06
Tutorial Contributor

Fifties Twist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #200 on: November 25, 2009 12:16:52 PM »

Everything recieved so far is WOw....I love everything thus far. My favorite stocking though is the high heeled boot on the second page, I think...

I am wrapping and making sure all is in the box ready to ship this friday...then I will open what my partner sent me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The_ChiHa
« Reply #201 on: November 25, 2009 12:26:15 PM »

A love that little fawn/deer stocking! It's so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Oops Creations
« Reply #202 on: November 25, 2009 02:27:53 PM »

Came home a little early from work today and found my package from StrawberryH.   Hurrah!

Let's look and see what i got shall we.  Now lets be sure to give StrawberryH some love since she confessed she had a case of "swap anxiety."

Stockings--- embroidered with our names.  

Craft Apron  (I'll be using this when we have our garage sale in the spring)

Makeup Case/ Toiletries bag... check out the vinyl or plastic lined fabric inside cool.  thats' good because I am prone to leaky shampoo bottles.  YOu can't see it inthis picture but the zipper pull is a strawberry charm.  hehe

Embroidery-- straight off my wists was this little menorah embroidered decoration.  The Chag Sameach is Hebrew for "Joyous Festival".  Which I had to look up because my husband is not home to ask.    

Ooohh Look at this little fabric baskets made from the legs of old jeans.  Such a good Idea, I have to tell my Mom about this.   (Plus bonus point for black jeans,  hehe haven't seen a pair of those in a while... : )  

Ornaments.  Neat wire 3-d snowflakes , cooper wire star and a fuzzy bead and pompom garland.  It took me a while to realized that it was a plain store-bought beaded garland that she glued fuzzy pompoms too.   Now all I need is a tree, too bad that didn't fit into the stocking

Detail of the snowflake which is really neat and I can't figure out how it was made.  

Photos are linkable to enlarge because I didn't have time/ wherewithall to resize.   Big thanks to StrawberrryH for a lovely package. Now to pack and head out for Thanksgiving holiday.  Safe travels everybody and happy crafting!

« Last Edit: November 25, 2009 02:32:48 PM by Oops Creations » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Finally on the Wist Bandwagon:  http://wists.com/OopsCreations

I have loads of good quality CIGAR BOXES available for trade.  Great for purses, shrines, jewelry boxes.  PM for Pics.

Fill a Box is Back
Melvinator

It's a miracle!

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 25, 2009 05:51:32 PM »

Those fabric baskets are adorable! I always have to hem my pants an extraordinary amount...how clever of you to think of that! Great package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftypuppymom
« Reply #204 on: November 25, 2009 06:12:48 PM »

I finally opened my package Smiley  I'm going to take pictures and post hopefully tomorrow.  My stocking totally rocks Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
edie22
« Reply #205 on: November 25, 2009 06:17:52 PM »

I was so worried about this package!! I checked the tracking number yesterday and it had been forwarded and something was wrong with the zip code!
So I called the post office today and they were like, calm down, crazy lady.  And I was like, I JUST WNAT TO GIVE YOU THE RIGHT ZIP CODE.  I CAN FIX IT.  they're like, uh, we're the post office? we got this. 

And then it showed up and I grabbed the box on the way to lunch from the mail guy at my office and i think he's tired of me stalking him for swap packages (and also I have amazon and woot pkgs sent to work so he's TIRED of me coming in there going, hey, got a package for me?) BUT I received and its so awesome! I started to unwrap the box and TOTALLY forgot about lunch.  And so did everyone I was "eating" with.

I got SO MUCH. I feel completely spoiled! And without further ado, on to the picutres.

(I took these outside at lunch, but it rained all day in here in south florida, so I hope the lighting is okay.  Also, I sort of get really annoyed at the craftster photo thing, is there an easier way to post photos if i have my own site?)

Bonster had everything wrapped up and labeled with numbers in the order I was to open it.  It was a great lunchtime activity! Also, everyone at work thinks Bonster is amazing.  (As do I, obviously)
First, the stocking:

I am completely in love with the new Star trek and she totally ran with that idea! Isn't that an awesome stocking!??

Then, I started opening the numbered packages.  In all the excitement, I forgot the order, but there was a lot!

home made caramel popcorn! And I'm sad to say that it is all gone.  It was SO GOOD.  NOM NOM NOM

This is a hang up earring organizer, and I need it just for this swap.  that black part is mesh and its perfect to hang dangly earrings on.  Of which, she sent me FIVE pairs.  So cute!!

sorry for the sideways shots, but it won't let me turn them Sad

these i think are my favorite.  but its so hard to choose!

coal earrings!! straight from my wists. because I *have* been naughty...
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=308390&ppuser=165891

And a necklace - this is gorgeous.

and two bracelets... the purple one is one of my favorite things, but its a little big.  I'm trying to figure out how to make it smaller

I spent a good 10 minutes just looking at the beads.  SO pretty. 

Christmas bracelet!! and it JINGLES  I think this is straight off my wists too... or else she can see into my head.

And then, its my favorite thing.  Its like a tree of life pendant, only huge sized so its an ornament.  And instead of a tree...

...its a STAR TREK Symbol! OMG its So awesome!!! (my hands there just to so you the size)

celtic ornament that she didn't make, but its still awesome

tiny little bag to hold something special! i am going to put

these rocks in it.  They're rocks from California by the redwoods! So neat.

steampunk box.  This is so neat!

and last, but certainly not least, magnets out of scrabble tiles!

Thank you so much Bonster!!! I love everythign so much!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps!
-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

http://www.pinterest.com/edie22
Strawberryh

Jesus save me from your followers

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #206 on: November 25, 2009 06:30:39 PM »

My package from oops Creation arrived today, My Daughter was home when it arrived.

1st the Stockings  They are a red sparkly satin

Here they are were we hang stocking for the Holidays

Here is a baking Apron with the Pastafarian Fish on it and a scarf that is fluffy and The cloth Bag that is was in.Purple! and a water bottle on a carabiner. And she sent the stencil too which is cool because I can use it to make a shirt.

and decorations for the tree
a garland of skull and cross bones

Bead garland, ornaments Pirate soaps, and a really cool box but more about that in a minute.

a record bowl I have been meaning to make one.

a glass container to hide my candy in

A fun Hat (my daughter is modeling it for me)

And Back to the Box, as you can see it is in my daughters hands. She is My daughter and there for loves X men Like me. It was the first thing she saw when I opened the box and she when OOOH. She grabbed it first thing, and called it she is funny. called it.
Not to forget all the cool wrappings that I can use.

so this was my cool package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bonster4454
« Reply #207 on: November 25, 2009 07:15:42 PM »

Edie! I'm so happy you got the package! I was worried about the bracelet being to big. You can cut the wire wrapped clasps and add a regular clasp, that should make is smaller. I'm glad you feel spoiled too, I was worried I didn't craft enough. I'm glad you liked the caramel corn too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Melvinator

It's a miracle!

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 25, 2009 07:16:38 PM »

Awesome packages! I especially love that X-Men box and the scrabble magnets!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pinokeeo

You cannot master what you will not try

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 25, 2009 07:51:34 PM »

Lots of great packages.  It's getting hard to pick favorites, because there's sooo much crafty goodness here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 projects-shooting for 100--- 60 done
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 46 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
What Is Chutney
How Tamarind Is Used in Indian Recipes
Chicken Curry with Coconut Milk Recipe
How to Make Channa Masala Sauce
Maya Kaimal Talks About Her Cooking Experience
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decorative Bulletin Board
Rain, rain, you don't have to go away...
Tute Tuesday: Latch Hooked Rag Rug

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...